Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 04-01-2020, 11:03 PM   #21
qronell
Bat Boy

very sad to see the 19 server stopping at this point. I live in New York City and the virus is really bad here. Everybody lost their jobs and we dont have the money to upgrade at this moment to the 21 game. Please keep the server going for this great game and ask for upgrades when the time is appropriate. we are just trying to get money for food here. thanks in advance for the understanding. (or possibly upgrade us old users now and pay in 90 days when things in the world calm down)
qronell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 02:03 PM   #22
humboldt1498
Minors (Triple A)

I will be very sad to see PT19 shut down. I have no plans to pickup OOTP21 at this moment. Too much of the same.
Old 04-10-2020, 01:18 PM   #23
RoteLaterne
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by humboldt1498 View Post
I will be very sad to see PT19 shut down. I have no plans to pickup OOTP21 at this moment. Too much of the same.

It's not. There are tournaments and missions.
RoteLaterne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 03:59 PM   #24
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by humboldt1498 View Post
I am not sure how much I have played PT 1.0 after PT 2.0 came out? PT1.0 seemed to inconsistent. One year I win a Perfect title, the next I get relegated? It is also too hard to sell off duplicates in PT1.0 after opening packs.

It was fun while it lasted. Newer versions show improvements.

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 01:18 PM   #25
humboldt1498
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoteLaterne View Post
It's not. There are tournaments and missions.
I guess I should have clarified that I already own OOTP 20, so between 20 and 21 I see no reason to update. Not a fan of missions (locked in cards, puke) and the tournaments take a ton of work for minimal reward, not interest here either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
I am not sure how much I have played PT 1.0 after PT 2.0 came out? PT1.0 seemed to inconsistent. One year I win a Perfect title, the next I get relegated? It is also too hard to sell off duplicates in PT1.0 after opening packs.

It was fun while it lasted. Newer versions show improvements.
Sadly my team in PT2.0 is mostly on auto-pilot at this point. The team does great every week with it's W/L record, but generally does poorly in the playoffs. There are too many teams with $1,000+ rosters and no amount of strategy will overcome that. I have about 125K PP but that won't really upgrade anything for me.

PT1.0 has been a lot of fun since I have been opening packs like crazy and pulling a bunch of upgrades for my team. My PT1.0 can go toe-to-toe with anyone, which is nice. When PT1.0 shuts down I probably just won't be playing much anymore.