Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods Logos, roster packs, historical databases, OOTP tools, FaceGen files... it's all here!

Old 07-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #121
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Please see the first page of this thread for a bunch of updates today...
PadresFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:58 AM   #122
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Thanks PadresFan!!!

I think the logo set is missing the Arizona League logo.. other than that, excellent set!
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:47 PM   #123
Cowboys3356
All Star Starter

Where is the download link? I went to the website but I could not find the All-In-One file. Also I can not figure out how I can install this from in-game as there do not appear to be any such options from the game menu (although I am sure it is there and I am missing it).l

Last edited by Cowboys3356; 07-15-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Cowboys3356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:01 PM   #124
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys3356 View Post
Where is the download link? I went to the website but I could not find the All-In-One file. Also I can not figure out how I can install this from in-game as there do not appear to be any such options from the game menu (although I am sure it is there and I am missing it).l
Check it out: OOTP Baseball Manual - Add-Ons Central

Or you could just read the first post in this thread for the step by step instructions as well. (Look at the first bulleted list).
Old 07-15-2008, 09:12 PM   #125
Cowboys3356
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PadresFan View Post
Check it out: OOTP Baseball Manual - Add-Ons Central

Or you could just read the first post in this thread for the step by step instructions as well. (Look at the first bulleted list).
Your instructions on the first page are great but what was not clear to me is that the Add Ons menu option does not appear unless you start a league and then check the game menu. I was thinking that the game menu would have the Add Ons Central as an option on the main menu screen or from the league creation screen.

I did a quickstart default league and now have access to Add On Central options and everything is downloading fine.

Thanks!
Cowboys3356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:26 AM   #126
LeiterFanatic
All Star Starter

Padresfan,
How does one d/l this if the main OOTP computer is not online? I have to take the laptop to the library to d/l files individually and cannot use the add-on utility from inside the game. Is there a stand-alone link on your website?

UPDATE: I d/l the game onlt my laptop and d/l the all-in-one.... Can't I just move the .tgz file to my desktop and have it read by the games add--on installer from there? As long as its the same folder as in the laptop?

Last edited by LeiterFanatic; 07-16-2008 at 01:44 PM.
LeiterFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 04:32 PM   #127
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiterFanatic View Post
Padresfan,
How does one d/l this if the main OOTP computer is not online? I have to take the laptop to the library to d/l files individually and cannot use the add-on utility from inside the game. Is there a stand-alone link on your website?

UPDATE: I d/l the game onlt my laptop and d/l the all-in-one.... Can't I just move the .tgz file to my desktop and have it read by the games add--on installer from there? As long as its the same folder as in the laptop?
Yes, that might work, as long as the game recognized that it was in the folder then the "Download" button should be active...

As for your suggestion to add links to the ALL-IN-ONE files from my website, I'll look into it! Thanks!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:27 PM   #128
GBS
Minors (Triple A)

Padresfan,
Will the quick start leagues on your site that were made for 07 & 08 work for OOTP9? I especially like the MLB set up with fictional players or any of the fictional quickstarts. Anything special I need to know installing them? Thanks for your service to the community.
GBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:35 AM   #129
Greatgrampa
Major Leagues

I am assuming, since my OOTP9 is in a different drive than the norm that I would not be able to use your all in one files from within the game. What about the ones you have on your site, or do you have the all in one there? If you do would I be able to put them in their proper files on a different drive? I have the sim on Drive I....yeah, drive I. My drives go all the way to T.....What can I say, I have four harddrives and all pretty big so I had to cut the partitions down to a reasonable size that is why I have so many drive letters. I like it that way as it makes finding what I want, so much easier than having them all in C drive, which is already overstocked with a number of other programs that I have on this computer.
Anyway, back to the question.....I really would like to use your mod, so would I be able to? If not then is there a way around this that I could manage to get them into the right folders for my OOTP setup?
Thanks for the help. You do a great service for this game, just by having mod files available to us all, and having your own mods as well. I know that I appreciate it a great deal, as I have downloaded several of the mods you have there.

Last edited by Greatgrampa; 07-18-2008 at 03:39 AM.
Greatgrampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 12:00 AM   #130
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBS View Post
Padresfan,
Will the quick start leagues on your site that were made for 07 & 08 work for OOTP9? I especially like the MLB set up with fictional players or any of the fictional quickstarts. Anything special I need to know installing them? Thanks for your service to the community.
I am 99% sure they will work with no problem...
Old 07-19-2008, 12:06 AM   #131
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgrampa View Post
I am assuming, since my OOTP9 is in a different drive than the norm that I would not be able to use your all in one files from within the game. What about the ones you have on your site, or do you have the all in one there? If you do would I be able to put them in their proper files on a different drive? I have the sim on Drive I....yeah, drive I. My drives go all the way to T.....What can I say, I have four harddrives and all pretty big so I had to cut the partitions down to a reasonable size that is why I have so many drive letters. I like it that way as it makes finding what I want, so much easier than having them all in C drive, which is already overstocked with a number of other programs that I have on this computer.
Anyway, back to the question.....I really would like to use your mod, so would I be able to? If not then is there a way around this that I could manage to get them into the right folders for my OOTP setup?
Thanks for the help. You do a great service for this game, just by having mod files available to us all, and having your own mods as well. I know that I appreciate it a great deal, as I have downloaded several of the mods you have there.
You know, I'm not so sure... The game seems pretty smart about knowing where the User Data and Game Data files are stored... Go ahead and give it a shot, I'd be interested to know if it works...
Old 07-19-2008, 12:07 AM   #132
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Added the Gambo & T_wil1 photo pack to Add Ons Central tonight...
Old 07-19-2008, 03:51 AM   #133
Greatgrampa
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by PadresFan View Post
You know, I'm not so sure... The game seems pretty smart about knowing where the User Data and Game Data files are stored... Go ahead and give it a shot, I'd be interested to know if it works...
Ok, PF, I will give it a try and see if it will work. I haven't had any problem with other mods but then again, they were small. I will get back to you as soon as I have a chance to set it up. Might be in a day or two as I have some other things I need to do this weekend. I hope it works as this really looks like a nice setup.
Again, thanks for hosting all of the mod files that you do. You are a major asset to the game.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:45 AM   #134
Greatgrampa
Major Leagues

Quote:
Ok, PF, I will give it a try and see if it will work. I haven't had any problem with other mods but then again, they were small. I will get back to you as soon as I have a chance to set it up. Might be in a day or two as I have some other things I need to do this weekend. I hope it works as this really looks like a nice setup.
Again, thanks for hosting all of the mod files that you do. You are a major asset to the game.
I ended up trying it a different way since I didn't really want to do it from inside the sim itself. Just don't trust it I guess. And I don't have the league set up yet. What I did was type the name of the site where they are into the address box, added the name of the file that had the tgz format and downloaded them that way. Another reason I did it this way was because I am sure that I could download them faster by not being in the sim. I have a very very fast cable internet connection, so it took no time at all to do them. I also used my winrar to open them and put them in their proper folders. So I should be good to go without having to worry about the sim not putting them where I need them in my machine. Of course, doing it this way didn't answer your question so I apologize. Very simple to put the hosting site in the address box and add the tgz file name...had not trouble at all doing it that way.
I have learned over my sixty years how to do anything the easiest way and fasted way possible. Otherwise I grow impatient really fast.

Anyway, thanks for the mods. Looks like this will be a great league when I get it all going.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:13 PM   #135
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Quote:
I ended up trying it a different way since I didn't really want to do it from inside the sim itself.......

I have learned over my sixty years how to do anything the easiest way and fasted way possible. Otherwise I grow impatient really fast.

Anyway, thanks for the mods. Looks like this will be a great league when I get it all going.
That's great news, and it's really cool (and appreciated) that you were able to figure out the workaround so easily!!!

And of course, you are very welcome for the mods!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 02:26 AM   #136
YanksFan
Minors (Double A)

I cant get the logos to function properly. I downloaded from add-ons, installed, then went to Reset All Logos. Every logo works on the MLB level except for the White Sox, Cubs, Yankees, Mets, Angels and Dodgers. None of the MLB logos show up either. When i try to go in and manually add them from the team edit screen it only shows me up to 1000 files which is where all the coach images stop. So basically i can't access anything past this point. Can anyone help?
YanksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:17 AM   #137
myasu
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanksFan View Post
I cant get the logos to function properly. I downloaded from add-ons, installed, then went to Reset All Logos. Every logo works on the MLB level except for the White Sox, Cubs, Yankees, Mets, Angels and Dodgers. None of the MLB logos show up either. When i try to go in and manually add them from the team edit screen it only shows me up to 1000 files which is where all the coach images stop. So basically i can't access anything past this point. Can anyone help?
YanksFan,

Try to change the file names of the logos, according to the team names.

All the teams you mentioned are from the area whrere they have 2 teams.
I assume the game does not identify them correctly.

Look at the file names of your logos, and then compare them to the team names. They should be defferent. Probably your team names are something like "Chicago (A) White Sox", and you logos do not have (A) part. If that is the case, you take out "(A)" out of the file name, and the game will start recognizing the logo.

I do not think it has anything to do with PadresFan's web site, though.

Bill Spaceman Lee- "The other day they asked me about mandatory drug testing. I said I believed in drug testing a long time ago. All through the sixties I tested everything."
myasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 06:35 AM   #138
YanksFan
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myasu View Post
YanksFan,

Try to change the file names of the logos, according to the team names.

All the teams you mentioned are from the area whrere they have 2 teams.
I assume the game does not identify them correctly.

Look at the file names of your logos, and then compare them to the team names. They should be defferent. Probably your team names are something like "Chicago (A) White Sox", and you logos do not have (A) part. If that is the case, you take out "(A)" out of the file name, and the game will start recognizing the logo.

I do not think it has anything to do with PadresFan's web site, though.

I do not feel as though it is his site as well which is why i can't understand this and its getting a little anooying.

I tried what u said and had no luck. The other part of this i can't understand is why is it that there are about 2200 files in this folder but the game will only let me view/access 1000 of them? Without this i could just scroll to these logos and put them in and everything would be fine. Also, the majority of the minor league logos aren't showing up either. Im running a mlb standard league with fictional players,btw. Don't know if that is affecting things at all.
YanksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:43 AM   #139
myasu
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanksFan View Post
I do not feel as though it is his site as well which is why i can't understand this and its getting a little anooying.

I tried what u said and had no luck. The other part of this i can't understand is why is it that there are about 2200 files in this folder but the game will only let me view/access 1000 of them? Without this i could just scroll to these logos and put them in and everything would be fine. Also, the majority of the minor league logos aren't showing up either. Im running a mlb standard league with fictional players,btw. Don't know if that is affecting things at all.
YanksFan,

Sorry I could not help you.
It usually works like that with me...

About the # of files, I guess you would have to select the ones you really use (like), slimming down to the # of files you are allowed to put in the folder. I usually do it with the jerseys etc.

That would be the only solution I could come up with.

Bill Spaceman Lee- "The other day they asked me about mandatory drug testing. I said I believed in drug testing a long time ago. All through the sixties I tested everything."
myasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:25 PM   #140
PhillieFever
Hall Of Famer

Padresfan,I have a question for you.I started a historical replay in 1905,after the league was created,I inserted all of the facepacks from the 1870's until 1905 into the images file within the saved game folder.Anyway thats not my question.What I want to know is,I went to the ADD-ons and downloaded and installed the complete Photo pack just now,when 1906 and every year after rolls around, will the photos automatically appear in the game now or will I still have to manually insert them into the images file.Thanks