Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 12-19-2019, 10:25 AM   #1
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Finally, more daily tournaments are filling up!

So, last night, the daily super cap filled for only the second time ever.

This morning, the daily low cap is about to fill for only the third time ever, as well as the Daily 70's for the seventh time. Even the daily medium cap non-live might fill for only the second time.

Pretty much every day, the daily gold, daily early silver, daily silver, daily bronze, and early daily bronze fill --- generally with hours to spare.

It is nice to see that finally people are realizing that the daily tournaments generally offer substantially more rewards than the quick tournaments and they are registering for them.

Personally, I hope the trend continues.

allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 10:31 AM   #2
dkgo
Hall Of Famer

Or people like me got tired quickly of checking in every hour to keep using their three slots, so I just set it and forget it for one starting even 12 hours later.
dkgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 11:31 AM   #3
skep
Minors (Double A)

Bring on the Iron Dailies! Bring on the Bronze Weeklies!

skep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 11:38 AM   #4
macacks
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenciox View Post
So, last night, the daily super cap filled for only the second time ever.

This morning, the daily low cap is about to fill for only the third time ever, as well as the Daily 70's for the seventh time. Even the daily medium cap non-live might fill for only the second time.

Pretty much every day, the daily gold, daily early silver, daily silver, daily bronze, and early daily bronze fill --- generally with hours to spare.

It is nice to see that finally people are realizing that the daily tournaments generally offer substantially more rewards than the quick tournaments and they are registering for them.

Personally, I hope the trend continues.
I do as well.

I have increased my amount of LIVE play immensely now that I transformed my FTP team into a LIVE only.
Old 12-19-2019, 05:54 PM   #5
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

is there any difference between the Daily Medium Cap non-live and the Daily Early Medium Cap non-live? Look to have the exact same settings/prizes/etc..... might help to get rid of one of those and push those players into a single tourney so it fills quicker; so instead of having 42/64 in one, and 13/64 in the other, it could have 55/64
Attached Images
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote