Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 04-12-2019, 05:14 PM   #1
allenciox
All Star Reserve

Bug with players automatically moved from active roster when sale is cancelled

So I had SS Chris Speier on my active Roster when I put him up for sale yesterday evening. This afternoon, I cancelled the sale. I expected him to go to my reserve roster but instead, all of the following happened.

1. He was moved to my active roster.
2. Three other players were moved off of my active roster by the game --- one went to inactive roster, the other two to the reserve roster. All three had a 14-day wait imposed on them. At that point my active roster had 23/25 players on it.
3. When I looked at who was moved, it appeared that they were all players that were NOT on my active roster when I put Speier up for sale --- two had been on my reserve roster at the time, and the third (the one that became inactive) had not been bought at that time. So it appears the game was trying to restore all my rosters as closely as possible to the state they were in when I originally put Speier up for sale.

Of course, for me it was frustrating because two key players on my roster have to sit out for fourteen days. It would probably be best either not to allow players to be put up for sale if they are on the active roster --- or to have them go to reserve roster if the sale is cancelled.

For me, the lesson from this is NEVER directly put a player up for sale from the active roster.
allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 06:09 PM   #2
mpatt75
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenciox View Post
So I had SS Chris Speier on my active Roster when I put him up for sale yesterday evening. This afternoon, I cancelled the sale. I expected him to go to my reserve roster but instead, all of the following happened.

1. He was moved to my active roster.
2. Three other players were moved off of my active roster by the game --- one went to inactive roster, the other two to the reserve roster. All three had a 14-day wait imposed on them. At that point my active roster had 23/25 players on it.
3. When I looked at who was moved, it appeared that they were all players that were NOT on my active roster when I put Speier up for sale --- two had been on my reserve roster at the time, and the third (the one that became inactive) had not been bought at that time. So it appears the game was trying to restore all my rosters as closely as possible to the state they were in when I originally put Speier up for sale.

Of course, for me it was frustrating because two key players on my roster have to sit out for fourteen days. It would probably be best either not to allow players to be put up for sale if they are on the active roster --- or to have them go to reserve roster if the sale is cancelled.

For me, the lesson from this is NEVER directly put a player up for sale from the active roster.
Same thing happened to me with Grandal
mpatt75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 06:11 PM   #3
HRBaker
Hall Of Famer

If your AI is set to make decisions for you, any change in roster will cause the AI to reevaluate your team and make adjustments.

HRBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:58 AM   #4
allenciox
All Star Reserve

That's not what happened here. I have all four team control settings set to my team (including reserve roster management), so that's not what caused this issue.
allenciox is offline   Reply With Quote