Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 03-23-2015, 01:32 PM   #241
justafan
Hall Of Famer

Mono is an open source implementation of Microsoft's .NET Framework based on the ECMA standards for C# and the Common Language Runtime.
Old 04-03-2015, 09:41 PM   #242
Lets_Go_Bucs
Bat Boy

Hate to ask, but I may have missed the answer.... Is there a quality mac program I can do this with?
Lets_Go_Bucs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 03:53 AM   #243
bleachercreature
Major Leagues

Clearly one of the best utilities I've ever seen! Def. the best OOTP utility I have used since Stickware's scheduler.
bleachercreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 01:44 PM   #244
bleachercreature
Major Leagues

Missing something

I am clearly missing something. I don't know if there is an issue with the naming, or if these aren't transparent. I'm guessing these aren't transparent because they're not showing up in game.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
bleachercreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:33 PM   #245
Pilgrim381
Bat Boy

Feedback?

I created these for an online league that is just starting and with limited artistic talent was looking for some feedback from the pros here. Thanks in advance!

Pilgrim381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 09:36 PM   #246
Padreman
Hall Of Famer

Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico (formally San Diego, CA.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim381 View Post
i created these for an online league that is just starting and with limited artistic talent was looking for some feedback from the pros here. Thanks in advance!

👍👍🏻👍🏼👍🏾👍🏽👍🏿

Chargers= Despicable Traitors
Padreman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 01:07 PM   #247
artfuldp
Bat Boy

You so rock justafan. Can't say it enough, thank you.
artfuldp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 09:08 PM   #248
Augetout
Minors (Double A)

I am new to the community, and having been a strat-o-matic dice roller for many years, I was drawn to this game due to the things it can do that strat-o-matic simply does not do. Part of that is the customization of one's league, with homemade logos, etc., so I thank you, Justafan, for your efforts. Not only will they help me create the baseball league(s) I wish to create, but seeing your efforts, and how they have been appreciated by other community members, cemented my good feelings about having switched away from strat-o-matic to ootp.
"When I got out of the cab, I had the best moment of my baseball career, because right in front of the stadium was a statue of me! It was a big surprise. It wasn't like I was an All-Star. There were a couple of mistakes: The statue was me batting left-handed, and I hit right-handed, and they got the number wrong. The statue was #7, and of course I wore #9 when I played with the Cards. No big deal, I think they got a deal on the statue. It was by some guy named "Stan the Man"---Bob Uecker
Augetout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 11:53 PM   #249
david limbaugh
All Star Reserve

Holy Cow!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-7WVz7aAj4

THANK YOU! This is awesome!
Old 07-03-2016, 03:30 PM   #250
risp2out
All Star Reserve

I don't see Windows 10 on the list of supported OS. Has anyone tried the Logo Creator (and/or the Jersey and Ballcap Creators) on W10? I may be ready to take the plunge and try my hand at this stuff. Thanks.
risp2out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 04:20 PM   #251
justafan
Hall Of Famer

I don't have Windows 10 so I can't say for sure, but Windows 10 comes with .NET Framework version 4.6 and I believe it will run programs targeting version 4.0 of the framework which is the target I use when compiling.

Can anyone verify Windows 10 running my software?
Old 07-03-2016, 04:25 PM   #252
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafan View Post
I don't have Windows 10 so I can't say for sure, but Windows 10 comes with .NET Framework version 4.6 and I believe it will run programs targeting version 4.0 of the framework which is the target I use when compiling.

Can anyone verify Windows 10 running my software?
I am using Windows 10 and all of your software works.
STLRS95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 06:30 PM   #253
mitchkenn
Hall Of Famer

WOW!!! just expanded my league and wasn't thrilled with the OOTP generated logo for my Vancouver Otters, so i tried this!!! Found a drawing of otter on line, and had my logo once i figured out the software, not too difficult, minimal cursing to boot! Thanks a lot.
"I saw a young man leaning on his wooden crutch - He called out to me, 'Don't ask for so much' And a young woman leaning in her darkened door She cried out to me, 'Why not ask for more?' " - Leonard Cohen
"Hello darkness, my old Friend ...." - Paul Simon
Before Mays, before DiMaggio, there was Oscar Charleston.
"All the lies about Babe Ruth are true." - Waite Hoyt

Avatar is the late great Townes Van Zandt. rip.
mitchkenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 08:36 AM   #254
rexrowland
Minors (Single A)

First off, I love all your utilities, so thank you very much for providing them. I am just curious if there is any way in a future release to have logos that are larger than the 150x150 that are meant for use within the game. In other words, if I wanted to make t-shirts/hats/etc. with the logo I create (for personal use), would it be possible to have the option for a larger-sized logo than the 150x150? Perhaps this is totally unnecessary because it's simple enough to enlarge the logo in something like PaintShop, but for someone who knows very little about those programs, I certainly don't have the current knowledge to enlarge a 150x150 .png without it looking super blocky. Thanks again!
rexrowland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 01:00 PM   #255
Leo_The_Lip
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexrowland View Post
First off, I love all your utilities, so thank you very much for providing them. I am just curious if there is any way in a future release to have logos that are larger than the 150x150 that are meant for use within the game. In other words, if I wanted to make t-shirts/hats/etc. with the logo I create (for personal use), would it be possible to have the option for a larger-sized logo than the 150x150? Perhaps this is totally unnecessary because it's simple enough to enlarge the logo in something like PaintShop, but for someone who knows very little about those programs, I certainly don't have the current knowledge to enlarge a 150x150 .png without it looking super blocky. Thanks again!
You can make larger logos, however the game usually resizes to 150 x150. I know this because I design my logos in a 300x300 template and then resize to 150x150. If I forget to resize, the game displays as 150x150--except in the game recap where they remain 300x300 and display poorly. This reminds me to resize, so I do. However you have to resize in both the main logo file and the save game file (or reload in the game).
Old 08-29-2017, 04:16 PM   #256
micropterus58
All Star Starter

rexrowland, as you said enlarging a small logo can give terrible results. It depends on the original source and how much you enlarge it. Vector based images (EPS, SVG, AI) can be enlarged without problems.You would have to try it and determine if the results meet your needs. There is information on the web or on YouTube about converting to vector from raster images. I don't know how well they work. There are web based programs that somebody on this forum used but I don't remember the site. Inkscape is a free vector graphics program. GIMP and Paint.Net can also be used and are free. Paintshop Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator can also be used. If you are referring to Windows Paint then there are many, many better alternatives. You can start a new post and ask more questions or for advice since this is not on topic for this post. Here's a simple raster vs vector video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoCSwF0n-io
micropterus58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:22 PM   #257
okcochise
All Star Reserve

Negro League Circle Logos

Greetings,

This message is for Justafan: I have been working on a project with various Negro League logos and I just need one more to complete it. Your circle logos look great and was wondering if you could create one more for me? You have a lot of the teams but the one I need is the New York Lincoln Giants. Could you please make me one? I have included them as part of my Negro League cards. Also, as a variation, could you either make another Negro National League circle logo with the same blue interior background like the American, Southern and ECL logos you did? Maybe just a little larger with the logo itself as well to be about the same size as those other three if you know what I mean? I have included samples of your logos and one of New York Lincoln Giants that Txranger was kind enough to do for me.

Thank you,
Jeff
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
okcochise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:41 PM   #258
ArcAngel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcochise View Post
Greetings,

This message is for Justafan
Hate to break it to you, but it's doubtful JF will ever see this request as he hasn't been around since January.
ArcAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:23 PM   #259
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

I think he isn't active on the boards anymore due to health issues ...

Simply toy around with the software he was kind enough to share with us and you should be able to get decent results quickly
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:29 PM   #260
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Something like this?
Attached Images
Image Image 
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947

Last edited by Germaniac; 09-13-2017 at 07:40 PM.
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote