Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #181
ameramaster
Bat Boy

Looking for a League

Looking to join a league soon. Was heavily involved three years ago in high school, now being in college with alittle extra time on my hands looking to get back involved in OOTP leagues. I'm very active and always a good competitive GM. Preferably I 'd like to be in a league with new roster not a big fan of historical.

Hoping to be either Mets, Angels, or Red Sox

My Aim is Ameramaster, and email is mguibleo1@babson.edu

If you have any openings in your league let me know

Best,

Mike
ameramaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #182
Major Malcontent
Bat Boy

New to playing online (so rookie mistakes could abound).

Favorite team is the Houston Astros and I know NL players pretty well for my lifetime (1970) on.

Would be happy to play with anyone who wants me, esp if players I am familiar with are used.

mingthemerciless02@hotmail.com
Major Malcontent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #183
kdog36
Bat Boy

In a league that has decide to restart the season and I cant wait any longer. Need to use my $40. I am interested in joining this league as I know someone in this league now.

AIM: uscflkdog36
Interested for sure
kdog36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #184
kdog36
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog36 View Post
In a league that has decide to restart the season and I cant wait any longer. Need to use my $40. I am interested in joining this league as I know someone in this league now.

AIM: uscflkdog36
Interested for sure
email: kadare001@austin.rr.com
kdog36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:49 PM   #185
Phelps8312
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking to join league

Hello looking to join a league.

Been playing OOTP for a few years now.

Could play NL OR AL. like to play with real players but could do a fictional league as well.

Email - Walters.d2812@yahoo.com

Last edited by Phelps8312; 03-10-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Phelps8312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:29 AM   #186
Syt
Minors (Double A)

Hi, all!

I've played my share of OOTP 9 & 10, but haven't been part of an online league yet.

I think now the time has come for the fun of human competition in an active, n00b-friendly environment.

I have OOTP X, and have pre-ordered XI, so whether you stay with X or want to make the move to XI when it's out, either is fine with me.

A few pointers about me: I'm a 33 year old guy from Germany, now in Vienna/Austria, Pittsburgh fan (my brother in law is from there) since the 90s, though only really resurgent in last few years, working as an accountant for an American company - I'm in the CET timezone.

I'm relaxed, don't get ticked off quickly or get overly angry when I have a losing streak (did I mention I'm a Bucs fan ).

My preference for leagues would be:
Fantasy => Historical (1900s - 1970s) => contemporary

P.S.: Thanks to the people who contacted me. I've found my home in the Planetary Extreme Baseball Alliance

Last edited by Syt; 03-18-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Syt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:32 AM   #187
MightyQuinn
Minors (Double A)

I started OOTP with OOTPX and rarely ever miss a sim.

Was in 6 leagues, 2 crashed due to software issues, left one after one full season due to way to many minor league teams with roster limit restrictions (just got way to hard to move players around), still in 3 going, each starting the 3rd season.

Not interested in writing leagues, I am not much of a poster... I rarely trade, made 1-2 trades in a total of 9+ seasons, mainly because trades offered never seemed balanced... I need leagues that send emails when sims are completed... Let me know games per sim...

Just pm me with league web page and info...

Thanks...

P.S. Looking for leagues with only 4-5 Minor league teams, not interested in handling 9 minor league teams with useless players...

As I learn about more leagues this post will change...

Last edited by MightyQuinn; 03-25-2010 at 01:30 AM.
MightyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:36 AM   #188
Otops
Bat Boy

Old-Timer on a comeback...

Hey all!

Was an original co-commish using OOTP - OOTP7. Haven't been involved since 7. For some reason, the bug has bitten me again and I now have the itch.

I'd be willing to help run a league. Having said that, I'd like to crawl before I have to walk (and run).

I've pre-ordered 11. I'd prefer to start fresh using the 2010 rosters.

If there's a startup out there in need let me know.

Last edited by Otops; 10-10-2015 at 06:47 AM.
Otops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:25 PM   #189
bumsfan
Bat Boy

New to Online Leagues but I would like to join

I've played OOTP for awhile, but I've never played in an online league. I'm interested in joining a league. I don't have any preferences in particular, but my favorite team is the Dodgers. My email is bumsfan@gmail.com. Thanks!

Last edited by bumsfan; 03-31-2010 at 08:27 PM.
bumsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:05 PM   #190
houheffna
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I want back in the fray! Can someone please let me in their league? I would prefer using real franchises and fictional players, but I am open to whatever, I like leagues that are clean and organized and the commish is on top of things. I am a good soldier and I go with the program. Will even join a buy in league...whatever, just let me in!

houheffna@yahoo.com
houheffna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:56 PM   #191
ronmers
Bat Boy

Miami OOTP Player, seeking mature league

TO: Online Leagues with Availability:
TEAM NAME: South Florida Swingin' Skunkapes
UNIQUE FACTOID: I boast the only team name using a double entendre of a double entendre... there it is... prove me wrong!

OOTP X player; willing to upgrade to 11 if necessary. I love baseball... do I need any other qualifications? How will I "contribute" as a league member? I can write copy and I have advanced Adobe Photoshop graphic skills.

Hold on! Before all you old, crotchety, coddled-by-your-mothers, old men get all crinkle-nosed... the "Swingin", is not a direct reference to something deemed inappropriate by those who would judge. "Swingin", as used in my team name, is an intentional play on the Charley Finley owned Oakland A's of the 70's who were affectionatley known as the "Swingin' A's". However, this usage is a direct play on the 70's phenomena of "swingers" in a "social" sense. Would this then be considered a triple entendre? LOL... some of you guys are going to look that word up!... Nah... yes you are.

I would prefer a "No-smiley" league... dude's using yellow smilie faces make my eyes roll; I use "dudes" in generic fashion as I am 100% supportive of female team owners. In fact, now that I think about it, I might actually prefer a league with more females, which would require a suspension of my
No-smilie clause. :>) Nooooo, that is an old school DOS smilie... it's ok. *Postscript: This DOS smilie grew a nose because with out the nose the smilie program turns it into the dreaded yellow sun smilie face. I guess the smilie face got the last laugh.

v/r
Ron M.
Prospective Team Owner
South Florida Swingin' Skunkapes (C'mon... wouldn't that name look good on your league board!)
Please contact ronmers@comcast.net if your league has availability

Last edited by ronmers; 04-02-2010 at 07:01 PM.
ronmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:23 AM   #192
Rainman DX
Bat Boy

Looking for OOTP 10 League

I've been simming solo leagues for quite a while now, and I'm looking for a solid online league, real or fictional, to participate in.

I know my way around the software pretty well, have even created my own 160 game schedules for 2 leagues of 6 teams.
Rainman DX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:22 AM   #193
mavericktango
Major Leagues

I haven't been involved in online leagues since the days of 6.5 but am now totally bored with solo leagues and would like to return to an online league.

I would be a solid owner, regulary exporting and am looking for a league which is a good writing league. What first turned me off online play was the lack of participation of the owners and the lack of writing. I tried to do a weekly review of my teams and draw in other owners but soon got bored of being the only team you could read about.

Apart from the above requirement I am not fussed about the type of league, real/fictional, modern/historical whatever. I currently have OOTP X installed and have pre-ordered 11.

Being a Brit (member of the United Kingdom ) I always enjoy beating Americans at their national game , just give me the chance !!

cheers

Nigel Laverick
nrlaverick@talk21.com
Old 04-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #194
ottpfan8476
Minors (Rookie Ball)

hey guys. i'm looking to either run, co-run, or join a baseball sim. it has to be a new one with real baseball players. I would prefer it to be a MLB league with the current players but I can do a history league. If anybody wants me to join their league, help them run a league, or want me to run one, let me know by sending me a private message, e-mailing me at endholliday26@aol.com, or hit me up on aim endholliday26.
ottpfan8476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:21 PM   #195
mbi
Minors (Double A)

looks for a stats only league (if they exist). let me know please.
mbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:17 PM   #196
Banter
Bat Boy

I have played a good amount of OOTP 10, but only solo. I have experiance in one online league, but it was run in a way that owners did not need the game, only the commish.

With that being said, Im looking for a fantasy league, preferably with fantasy players, that is willing to accept a newbie. I will be very active, and can contribute in anyway possible.

If you have a open spot in a league, please email me jhoban5888@gmail.com

Thanks!
Banter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:25 PM   #197
ACplayer1
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking to join a league

I am an experienced OOTP 10 owner. I am just such a Detroit Tiger fan that I really want to join another league that I can be the Tigers. I am really open to any and all formats, just want control of my Tigers! I am a very active owner, opening OOTP at LEAST once a day. Please email me or IM me if you have an availability.

email: krisernst79@gmail.com

IM: krisernst79@gmail.com
ACplayer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 03:03 PM   #198
ottpfan8476
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am looking for an OOTP sim to join. It needs to be a sim that is starting up. I hate taking over teams that has already traded a few times. I am a very active person. I try and make at least 5 trades per week.
ottpfan8476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:26 PM   #199
dcharron
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hi

I’m looking to join an on-line league. I have OOTP 10 (willing to upgrade to OOTP 11 if necessary). I’ve only played solo leagues but would be interested in joining an on-line league that is willing to be patient with me and help me to adjust and understand the dynamics of playing the on-line game.

I currently run my own sim hockey league (DCHL: Dave Charron Hockey League) so I do appreciate how much dedication it takes to run a league.

If you have an opening let me know (dcharron@telus.net).
dcharron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:04 PM   #200
MGreany
Bat Boy

New guy looking for a league

Hi. I am new to online leagues. I have played a couple seasons on my own, but never an online league w/ any game. Obviously I need to be shown my way around but I am a quick learner. I am looking for a league that is as close to real as possible. You can get a hold of me either by PM or email at Mgreany26@yahoo.com

Thanks
MGreany is offline   Reply With Quote