Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 16 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2015 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 03-09-2015, 10:08 AM   #21
Bibbers
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavericktango View Post
One thing I'd like to comment (request) on your set of rules is the keeping of stats (L/R splits, def, PS etc) below ML level. I'm a great fan of following these to make sure my prospects are progressing in all aspects so could we keep all stats please ?
Yeah that's reasonable. I don't see why not.
Bibbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 03:14 PM   #22
WindyCityFlyer
Bat Boy

I'm really excited to check out StatsLab. I have never had it in any league I've been in.
WindyCityFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 05:57 PM   #23
ThePretender
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
I'm really excited to check out StatsLab. I have never had it in any league I've been in.
It's the best. You're going to love it.
ThePretender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:29 PM   #24
lere2001
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Do we all need to buy stats lab?
lere2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:50 AM   #25
mavericktango
Major Leagues

No, statslab is a free program. Only the commish has it and he sends the game data to it. Statslab produces web pages like the league reports but so much more and can also handle things like all star voting, end of season award voting & the draft
Old 03-10-2015, 11:03 AM   #26
Bibbers
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Miller41 gets the last spot. The league is full. Did not expect that to be so fast, thanks guys.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:30 PM   #27
WindyCityFlyer
Bat Boy

If anyone else wants to join, just let Bibbers know and you can be put on a standby list in case something comes up for a GM and they have to back out.

Really excited to get this going guys.
Old 03-10-2015, 05:18 PM   #28
Bibbers
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey guys, I don't know the OOTP forum rule about this, if I post a link to the league forum would I get in trouble?
Old 03-10-2015, 06:12 PM   #29
Bibbers
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Alright, it doesn't sound like I'll get in trouble for this. With that in mind, here's a link to the forum we'll be using:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/for...55-OOTP-League

Prosportsdaily has its issues, it might take a few days for your account to get approved, but it's a great forum for OOTPing. If you have any issues creating your account or after a few days it still hasn't been approved let me know. Once your account is approved, go to the check in thread and leave a post.

Oh, and if you don't mind, please register for PSD under the same username you're using on this forum just so I know who you are. Thank you.
Old 03-11-2015, 07:20 AM   #30
kev24fan
Major Leagues

It will not let me post on the board so I can not checkin. It cave me an error saying I can not edit posts. I was not trying to edit anything just to post hi.
kev24fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:51 AM   #31
kev24fan
Major Leagues

I can see the checkin list and all the replies when I am not logged in but when I log in to the stuff goes away. It says I do not have permission to view.
kev24fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 09:01 AM   #32
WindyCityFlyer
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev24fan View Post
I can see the checkin list and all the replies when I am not logged in but when I log in to the stuff goes away. It says I do not have permission to view.
I'm a supermod on the site, I will see if I can can talk to an admin and see what the issue may be.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:04 AM   #33
WindyCityFlyer
Bat Boy

I see you've made two posts in other threads. Is this problem only happening when you go in the OOTP forum? Look at the bottom of the page as well when you attempt to post. There is a box that says posting permissions. Let me know what that says as well.

Last edited by WindyCityFlyer; 03-11-2015 at 09:05 AM.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:26 AM   #34
IanIachimoe
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev24fan View Post
same
IanIachimoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:33 AM   #35
IanIachimoe
All Star Starter

I am logged in & can view every thread, only the OOTP thread seems to be off limits.

Quote:
IanIachimoe, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:27 AM   #36
WindyCityFlyer
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanIachimoe View Post
I am logged in & can view every thread, only the OOTP thread seems to be off limits.
I'm gonna see if I can get to the bottom of this. I'll post updates as soon as I know. Hang tight.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:32 AM   #37
Bibbers
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Sorry for the inconvenience guys, PSD is weird with new members, which is why I wanted to get things up and running so fast. Gives us plenty of time to fix it though.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:09 PM   #38
IanIachimoe
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
I'm gonna see if I can get to the bottom of this. I'll post updates as soon as I know. Hang tight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibbers View Post
Sorry for the inconvenience guys, PSD is weird with new members, which is why I wanted to get things up and running so fast. Gives us plenty of time to fix it though.
no worries. like bibbers said, plenty of time.

appreciate the heads up.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:37 PM   #39
slider8476
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am very interested. I've been in OOTP leagues since OOTP 6 came out. I also ran a league of my own. I could help you if you need it.
slider8476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 01:24 PM   #40
kev24fan
Major Leagues

It appears just to be the OOTP board.

kev24fan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home