Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 01-17-2014, 05:08 PM   #41
OBSL Commish
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBSL Commish View Post
19) When playing as a GM, let us sign contracts that list incentives for us to win, as in real life. We can still check the box that keeps us from getting fired, but at least have the owner give us a more detailed plan of objectives for each season. How well or often we achieve those objectives would determine our next contract or whether we get canned for not living up to the contract. Our performances could also add to or subtract from a "Reputation" rating that would be used by other teams when offering us contracts.
This would also be helpful in determining our season score that OOTP calculates at the end of the World Series.
OBSL Commish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:25 PM   #42
Le Grande Orange
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehef View Post
As this was posted a few months ago, I thought it was worth highlighting again.
I made some notes about some of the ideas for improvements, which I'm sure I have around somewhere. The question is whether there's interest in the relevant powers-that-be for me to present them.
Le Grande Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:27 PM   #43
OBSL Commish
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Grande Orange View Post
I made some notes about some of the ideas for improvements, which I'm sure I have around somewhere. The question is whether there's interest in the relevant powers-that-be for me to present them.
Post them anyway. You never know who may be reading this.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:43 PM   #44
blasek0
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBSL Commish View Post
Post them anyway. You never know who may be reading this.
Brad, the community guy, has posted in here within the last month. I think it's fairly safe to assume other people who work on OOTP are also at least reading these posts.
blasek0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:54 PM   #45
OBSL Commish
All Star Reserve

21) The ability to sort through a list of players by player IDs without having to export to Excel. I have a lot of fictional free agents in my online league who have player IDs of 44000 and upwards. I can find them and delete them all in Excel but re-importing the .CSV files doesn't eliminate them in the game.