Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Trouble-Shooting & Tech Support

Old 10-06-2019, 01:28 PM   #1
Roco
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Can't start TB2013 1.4

I have just downloaded again. However, when I try to create a game there doesn't appear to be any fighters that I can add. I click create game and it says failed and suggests trying to reinstall??

Any ideas?
Roco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 11:28 PM   #2
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

yea delete and reinstall
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 05:28 PM   #3
Roco
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior View Post
yea delete and reinstall
Thanks, tried that and it is still the same. It is as if there are no fighters to add and create the game, any suggestions?
Roco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 05:06 PM   #4
Cap
Hall Of Famer

TB 2013 is a mess. If still possible try getting a copy of TB 2.5 instead.

Cap
Old 02-16-2020, 01:25 AM   #5
Chillidog
Minors (Double A)

just started playing TBCB 2013 after about a 3 year hiatus. So decided to create a new UNI, as I felt this is one of the biggest reasons I stop playing a few years ago, and that was my UNI just did not hold my interest. Briefly now just using all fighters above a rating of 5 (depending on weight class and how many fighters this encompasses, I might go a little higher or lower with the rating). Previously I was do a "Chronological UNI, starting with all fighters prior to 1900 and was planning on progressing up to modern day. What happened is I really wanted to fight with Marciano, LaMotta, Robinson, and even the modern day fighters and it was taking too long to get to this stage in the UNI, so I lost interest.

So I put in some long hard hours creating a new UNI which I feel will keep my interest over a long haul. I put in (according to TBCB) 1day 3 hours into building my new UNI and thought all was complete. The next morning with eager anticipation to actually play my 1st fight, I turned on the computer and about 30% of my UNI were now rated as a "0", what the F*****K I was so upset! This was the first time I literally was going to throw my computer against the wall, Man, I was mad!!! All these hours and hard work, and so much wanting to get back into TBCB, and for me it felt like all was lost. After a few days of contemplating of how to move forward. I decided to delete the game and reinstall it. Yes I would loss everything (if I did not backup first), but for this UNI I had already felt that I lost everything.

To make a long story short. After deleting the game and reinstalling it, I repeated the creation of my new UNI and "Knock on Wood" everything is running perfectly smooth. No glitches, no random ratings changing to "0" and enjoying my UNI immensely right now.

So if anyone is having issues with TBCB 2013 v1.4 my suggestion is backup all your current game saves (to external hard drive or whatever you want to use) then delete the game and reinstall it, and if I am not the exception but the rule, everything will run great

Last edited by Chillidog; 02-16-2020 at 01:26 AM.
Chillidog is offline   Reply With Quote