Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - General Discussion

FHM 6 - General Discussion Talk about the latest & greatest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 02-09-2020, 07:41 PM   #461
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokid90 View Post
Is there a way to sort all players and all staffs by ratings, not just free agents ?
For players, using the Search function at the top of the screen, just click on the Magnifying glass to bring up the list, and then pair down from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokid90 View Post
Is there an ETA on this ?
No.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 08:45 PM   #462
KevT90
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schifty View Post
yeah click on the column you want to be sort......
Sorry if I was not clear but meant to sort including the entire Database. For example, sort players by passing and see players from the NHL, KHL and other leagues show up, and its equivalent for staffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B View Post
For players, using the Search function at the top of the screen, just click on the Magnifying glass to bring up the list, and then pair down from there.
Looks like this is it. Did not know one could just click the magnifying glass with the empty field to generate this search feature.

Last edited by KevT90; 02-09-2020 at 08:51 PM.
KevT90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 11:03 AM   #463
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

Out of interest how many have FHM 6 & OOTP XX
ukhotstove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 04:53 AM   #464
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

I've wondered for a long time about it but can't find any previous question or answer regarding it. So I'll just ask here instead. When you're in the CHL as a GM, is there a specific time for when you can sign your import players from the draft? Every time I ask the players on my list who are foreign, they just tell me "I don't want to play in Canada right now" no matter what time of year I ask. I've tried in July, in August, and up to September but it doesn't seem to matter. And I've never seen it explained anywhere what the general guideline is for it, so I can't tell when to expect they're ready to sign (especially when their preference is junior and I have room for one of them)
Old 02-12-2020, 01:49 PM   #465
Eugus
Minors (Double A)

I noticed that sometimes a recently drafted prospect wont be included in the training camp development report to start the year. Is there any reason for that? I checked his ratings and he did grow.
Eugus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 02:05 PM   #466
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord PichuPal View Post
I've wondered for a long time about it but can't find any previous question or answer regarding it. So I'll just ask here instead. When you're in the CHL as a GM, is there a specific time for when you can sign your import players from the draft? Every time I ask the players on my list who are foreign, they just tell me "I don't want to play in Canada right now" no matter what time of year I ask. I've tried in July, in August, and up to September but it doesn't seem to matter. And I've never seen it explained anywhere what the general guideline is for it, so I can't tell when to expect they're ready to sign (especially when their preference is junior and I have room for one of them)
It can vary. But it's also possible they don't want to sign with your team unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugus View Post
I noticed that sometimes a recently drafted prospect wont be included in the training camp development report to start the year. Is there any reason for that? I checked his ratings and he did grow.
They should be? But are they signed with your team? If not, they'll appear in earlier reports, like at the beginning of September when College or CHL teams report.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:53 PM   #467
JT_Dutch
Minors (Single A)

Can anyone tell me the specific parameters of trading a player who is a "very recent draft pick," as it pertains to the lowering of fan happiness?

Is it anyone your team has picked in the first five rounds over the last couple of years, or does it go back even further than that?

Last edited by JT_Dutch; 02-14-2020 at 01:02 PM.
JT_Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:40 AM   #468
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Dutch View Post
Can anyone tell me the specific parameters of trading a player who is a "very recent draft pick," as it pertains to the lowering of fan happiness?

Is it anyone your team has picked in the first five rounds over the last couple of years, or does it go back even further than that?
Anybody taken in the most recent draft (only.)
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:40 PM   #469
Sabres2000
All Star Reserve

my labtop died and dont have steam can i use the license from steam or have to purchase again out side of steam as i dont have access to steam currently just download fhm6 from site
Sabres2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 06:20 PM   #470
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabres2000 View Post
my labtop died and dont have steam can i use the license from steam or have to purchase again out side of steam as i dont have access to steam currently just download fhm6 from site
No, you can't transfer your Steam license to a Fastspring license. If you can download it off our site, can you not download a copy of Steam? If so, then you can just download the game again.
Old 02-16-2020, 12:51 PM   #471
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukhotstove View Post
Out of interest how many have FHM 6 & OOTP XX
Nobody?
Old 02-16-2020, 01:06 PM   #472
Simmo13
All Star Reserve

I have both, have played OOTP for countless hours since 2005 but don't play FHM much because I like to play out rather than sim and simply don't find the in-game very immersive in FHM.
Simmo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 01:26 PM   #473
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Nobody?
It's an odd question for the Quick Questions thread. You're not really asking anything specific which is why we can't really answer it.
Old 02-17-2020, 07:44 PM   #474
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It's an odd question for the Quick Questions thread. You're not really asking anything specific which is why we can't really answer it.
Not sure how more specific I can be do you have FHM 6 ,& OOTP XX.
Old 02-17-2020, 10:13 PM   #475
GMO123
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMO123 View Post
Will the number of 1st, 2nd and 3rd star selections for each player be in the next update?
Not sure why this question is being ignored?
GMO123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 12:52 AM   #476
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Not sure how more specific I can be do you have FHM 6 ,& OOTP XX.
Because as I said, this is not really a question for this thread. There's some who have just FHM. There's some who have both. I'm just suggesting posting it elsewhere.
Old 02-18-2020, 02:08 AM   #477
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Because as I said, this is not really a question for this thread. There's some who have just FHM. There's some who have both. I'm just suggesting posting it elsewhere.
Seems like the boards have changed alot since I was away
Old 02-18-2020, 02:22 AM   #478
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Seems like the boards have changed alot since I was away
Let me be clear, I just mean create a topic if you want to foster discussion on it. The Quick Questions thread isn't really the place for this.
Old 02-19-2020, 09:53 PM   #479
TukTuk
Bat Boy

How do you get your teams Objective to change? Does it happen by itself or can you as manager set your objective.
TukTuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 09:54 PM   #480
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by TukTuk View Post
How do you get your teams Objective to change? Does it happen by itself or can you as manager set your objective.
Your owner sets the objectives in July.