Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 01-21-2019, 10:12 AM   #1
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

PT End of Season Awards

Is there a way to look to see who won end-of-the-year awards after the next season of PT has been already setup and loaded?

I woke up this morning to surprisingly see in my Transactions History that two of my players were awarded PP for being awarded a Great Glove however, it doesn't list who received them.

Thanks
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:21 AM   #2
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

it should show on the players history tab... though you'll need to go through each of your starters to find who it was
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:22 AM   #3
W0rmzbr0
Minors (Double A)

Only way I know of to find that out is to click on each of your players and then click on the "History" tab.

EDIT: Looks like stl jason beat me to the punch.
W0rmzbr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:29 AM   #4
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Ok thanks guys.

I was hoping there was a easier way then having to go through each player's history.

It can be most difficult if you changed up line-ups and promoted/demoted different players throughout the season, or even released players.
Old 01-21-2019, 10:36 AM   #5
bobbycockstrong
Minors (Double A)

Unfortunately, you cant see the whole league - but if you want to check your own you can check history tabs as mentioned, but also check your transaction history - as you will get a bit of PP for stuff like MVP, Cy Young, gold gloves, and platinum sticks. I dont think there is PP for reliever of the year.
bobbycockstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:46 AM   #6
spleen1015
Hall Of Famer

FYI, for any leagues below perfect, it looks like they show up as minor league awards.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:48 AM   #7
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Its too bad the messages that gets sent out when the awards are awarded aren't automatically deleted when PT is reset for the next season.

That way we could easily see who was awarded what.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:03 PM   #8
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

I also get tired of the Pitcher winning the MVP along with the Best Pitcher award. I had my Pitcher win both 2 Years in a row and now Pedro in my league has done it the last 3 seasons. I had a batter hit 355 and lead the lead in RBI along with other stat leading statistics just to lose the MVP award to my pitcher. It seems to happen every season in my league. I could have won the Division without that Pitcher but I would not have won it without my hitter....
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:42 PM   #9
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
I also get tired of the Pitcher winning the MVP along with the Best Pitcher award. I had my Pitcher win both 2 Years in a row and now Pedro in my league has done it the last 3 seasons. I had a batter hit 355 and lead the lead in RBI along with other stat leading statistics just to lose the MVP award to my pitcher. It seems to happen every season in my league. I could have won the Division without that Pitcher but I would not have won it without my hitter....
On the other hand there are 9 Great Bat awards for hitters.

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 12:31 AM   #10
5rings
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Same type of question--I was up 3-1 in the World Series when I went to bed, woke up and can't find any results. I went to my team history tab to see Championships Won (zero), so I'm assuming I lost....but it sure would be great to see playoffs, award winners, etc after a season is over. Definitely seems like a lack of foresight by the developers in what has been an awesome game.
5rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 07:26 AM   #11
spleen1015
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5rings View Post
Same type of question--I was up 3-1 in the World Series when I went to bed, woke up and can't find any results. I went to my team history tab to see Championships Won (zero), so I'm assuming I lost....but it sure would be great to see playoffs, award winners, etc after a season is over. Definitely seems like a lack of foresight by the developers in what has been an awesome game.
You can see this somewhat. Under the Main Menu, click on the Achievements & Trophies option. On that screen you have the information below. If you have WON at the end of the year then you know you won the WS.
Attached Images
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:26 AM   #12
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

For OOTP 20 we will have a report available which lists the most important stats / awards / playoffs etc. for all seasons of history. You will be able to access it from the manager history, it will open an external browser and load the report from our servers
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote