Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2006, 09:10 AM   #1
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Thank You Bear !

We all owe Bear a big thank you for his efforts in digging all of these old mod threads out for us.

Thanks Bear!

Last edited by CONN CHRIS; 09-20-2006 at 10:00 AM.
CONN CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:38 AM   #2
Claybor
All Star Starter

Agreed, excellent job.
Claybor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 12:40 PM   #3
Romdawg88
Hall Of Famer

thanks Bear a heck of a job you did hunting down all those old threads.

IBL: 13 - 4 (7)

Henry Armstrong > You.
Romdawg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:09 PM   #4
bear
Global Moderator

Thanks guys

I've still got a way to go. In cases where I find single fighter files or pics I'm saving them to a file that I'll zip.
I've also found some links that I'm finding to be interesting and possibly useful. Lists and links to some urls and stuff like that. When completed I'll organize them in a post with some description of content to serve as a path finder.

Bear

Last edited by bear; 09-20-2006 at 11:11 PM.
bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:25 AM   #5
bear
Global Moderator

Up to page 33. Seeing posts with folks pining for patch 1.9.

Bear
Old 09-21-2006, 01:06 PM   #6
a87star
Hall Of Famer

Great job on finding these old mod threads, Bear. I got a real good link to name some of the TC's and Fictional fighters. Some people might already have the link but I figure it would be a real good resource to post here. Once I dig it up again, i'll post it.
a87star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:52 AM   #7
bear
Global Moderator

Up to page 61. haven't found anything to bump in some time. Saw Rocco's first ever post a few pages ago and a poll wondering if the new game would be released before either the cubs or red sox won the series.
Seeing the names of some old contributors that haven't been active in some time.

bear
Old 09-24-2006, 01:07 PM   #8
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Once again Bear, thank you.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:07 AM   #9
Brusso
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear
Up to page 61. haven't found anything to bump in some time. Saw Rocco's first ever post a few pages ago and a poll wondering if the new game would be released before either the cubs or red sox won the series.
Seeing the names of some old contributors that haven't been active in some time.

bear
Wonder where they went? Just lurking or passed on.

Cap
Brusso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 03:40 PM   #10
Ian Lord
All Star Starter

Great job Bear.
Ian Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 08:03 PM   #11
bear
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brusso
Wonder where they went? Just lurking or passed on.

Cap
It's anybody's guess. I know that I was a lurker for two or three years before I got on board officially so it possible to be unobtrusive.

Bear
Old 09-25-2006, 08:11 PM   #12
bear
Global Moderator

I just finished going through 69 pages of old threads. I've made a list of some urls to either threads of some interest or useful off-site urls. I'll sort through those, organize them, and post them along with brief descriptions of content so everyone can have a little pathfinder. Don't look for this before next week. I have a work related project that must be completed by the end of this month, actually by 10:00 PM Saturday.

Bear
Old 09-25-2006, 08:20 PM   #13
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear
I just finished going through 69 pages of old threads. I've made a list of some urls to either threads of some interest or useful off-site urls. I'll sort through those, organize them, and post them along with brief descriptions of content so everyone can have a little pathfinder. Don't look for this before next week. I have a work related project that must be completed by the end of this month, actually by 10:00 PM Saturday.

Bear
Thanks again Bear!

I spent most of last Saturday digging through the threads and came up with a batch to move but did not have the patients to go through more. You have done a wonderfully thorough job and we all have you to thank for consolidating the user creations.

Here's to you Bear (even though I don't drink the strong stuff)
Old 09-25-2006, 09:11 PM   #14
bear
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONN CHRIS
Thanks again Bear!

I spent most of last Saturday digging through the threads and came up with a batch to move but did not have the patients to go through more. You have done a wonderfully thorough job and we all have you to thank for consolidating the user creations.

Here's to you Bear (even though I don't drink the strong stuff)
I don't drink strong stuff either, anymore. I was having some health problems back in '95 and quit drinking and pipe smoking. Recently stopped drinking cofee when I had another health scare. I've been watching my diet carefully now and getting daily exercise for the past month and a half. I no longer look like a James Toney stand-in. Have regained a couple of belt notches and have dropped my weight down into the mid 240s. Have a way to go yet but I'm taking this weight loss effort slowly. While regaining the most recent belt notch I also added some weight, so I appear to be converting some flab into muscle. My exercise routine isn't too strenuous or taxing, given my arthritis, but I'm walking, throwing punches, and shadow-boxing for at least one-half hour a day.

Bear