Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 05-19-2010, 08:38 PM   #61
flutie89
Bat Boy

I guys, I'm looking for a MLB league. I have a lot of baseball experience and I've played OOTP before. I've never joined a baseball sim league, but I have played in a lot of hockey sim before and it's time now to join baseball sim.

My e-mail adress is mathieuracette@videotron.ca

Feel free to contact me and I will join with pleasure a league.

Thanks
flutie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:29 AM   #62
amauri
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking to join a league ... have been playing a lot of solo but haven't been in an online league yet.. want to try it out email me pattymayo@gmail.com
amauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:13 PM   #63
ty24
Bat Boy

Looking to join a fast moving league. I would prefer a league that sims 7-10 days per sim, close to a calendar month or more in game per week. If there are any leagues like this out there. Please PM to let me know.
ty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:36 AM   #64
PatchMK88
Minors (Single A)

looking for MLB keague

My name is Patrick Kelley and I have played OOTP on and off for about 5 years. I have participated in online leagues in the past, although this would be the first one I've done in a while. I'm really looking for any league that uses MLB teams. I do not have a team preference, although my favorite team is the Phillies. If you have an opening in your league please email me at patchmk88@yahoo.com or PM me.
PatchMK88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #65
ocknights
Bat Boy

Looking to Join a league that is semi-quick to quick sim. Open to try out different styles and different teams leave me a PM with some info I will get back to you pretty quick.
ocknights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:46 PM   #66
jpoppe0219
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

I'm new to ootp 11 but have played in leagues in past versions. might need a little tutoring to get my feet wet again. But once I get going I'm an active owner and I'm looking for a league that will be around for awhile. Contact me at jpoppe0219@yahoo.com

Thanks
Jason
jpoppe0219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:43 AM   #67
Section-31
Bat Boy

I will be picking up a copy of OOTP11 next week when I get paid and I want to join a new fictional league, preferably in the modern day. I have never played OOTP games, but I played a Baseball Mogul league, and a High Heat league for several years, OOTP has a lot more depth that I'm eager to sink my fingers into! I look forward to playing! Please contact me at padonkrelk@hotmail.com
Section-31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #68
Syxx34
All Star Reserve

Looking for a historical league and 1 new real life league. Love to have the giants in the historical league when they come into the league or any time they are there in the file. Also for the 1 new real life league...id prefer the TB Rays but might take someone else.

Last edited by Syxx34; 06-10-2010 at 01:52 AM.
Syxx34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 10:03 PM   #69
jimbob2232
Bat Boy

I have been away from OOTP for quite a while now. I have played OOTP 9 and OOTPX as a solo league, but I havent really been in an online league since OOTP5. I have been a league commissioner, co-commish & frequently a member of the governing body. I am not looking for that kind of role (at least not right now), but I am throwing it out there as a measure of my experience with OOTP. I was a former member of the IOSBL (with 2 championships!), NABA (another 2 championships!)& others which I cannot recall at the moment.

I am looking to get back into online play for OOTP 11. I would prefer a modern league, as i never got into the historical aspect of OOTP. Rosters do not need to be real. An older, established league is preferable. I would also prefer a project team, i.e. one with major financial trouble or depleted farm system. But, this is not a requirement. Also, i enjoy the financial aspects of the game.

If you have an opening, please let me know. I will consider all offers, but do not intend on participating in more than 2 leagues.

League Longevity and commitment of ownership (i.e. commish) are the most important features to me, as I do not want the league I am in to fold. I have seen some leagues with 30-40 years of history, this would be PERFECT.

Thank you for listening, and i look forward to seeing what opportunities are out there!

My contact info: jimbob2232@hotmail.com or PM me
jimbob2232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:14 AM   #70
zjl630
Minors (Single A)

I am looking for a current league or a fictional league that is just starting out.

I have played since OOTP8 and just picked up OOTP11.

Contact me-
Windows Live/email-zjl630@juno.com
aim-zjl63092
Or PM me here

Thanks, Zach
Old 06-05-2010, 08:08 AM   #71
kenjabroni
Bat Boy

I am very new to OOTP. I dont know where ive been for the last ten years....maybe a hole. Ive been messing around with it and am really loving all the features of the game.

I would love a league fictional or not with a good group of gms. Id like a league that is mature but I love joking around as well so hopefully mature in this case wouldnt mean old and stale HA. I would be asking questions so some patience will probably be needed until I learn all the intricacies of ootp.

You can contact me at my email:
kenjabroni@yahoo.com

or windows live messenger my username for it is:
kenperilous1973@hotmail.com

Thanks for your consideration.
kenjabroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:52 PM   #72
albertsBelle
Bat Boy

How you doing? My name is Rich, I am new to the game but I have gotten into one online league and am stoked to get into one or two more.

I am looking for a present day fictional or real league and I really have no preference on what team I am assigned or if the league is just starting or established. I am willing to put in the work to make it happen.

PM me here with any info or a link to the application. Thanks a lot and take it easy.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Rich

Last edited by albertsBelle; 06-05-2010 at 12:53 PM.
albertsBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:08 PM   #73
bigballa24
Minors (Single A)

Name's Will, looking for a league that is starting fresh, wanting it to be a real league with real rosters that are current, also don't own the game so looking for a league with the game not required...been away from OOTP for about a year now but was a successful GM and commissioner of leagues tht folded due to time constraints on my end, however I'll be able to stay active...easiest way to get in contact with me is via email william.starratt@temple.edu or just PM me on the threads looking forward to getting involved with a good league
bigballa24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:50 AM   #74
Knightsabre
Bat Boy

Hello,
I just picked up OOTP 11 - first time trying the series, and its been great! I'd like to find a league that is very newbie-friendly; to this point, I've just knocked around solo for a couple days to try and get the interface down. Anyway, feel free to contact me at knightsabret@gmail.com Thanks!
Mike

Last edited by Knightsabre; 07-14-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Knightsabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #75
rpeiper
Bat Boy

Looking for Fictional League

Hello,

I am looking for a fictional league with a fairly fast pace. I have not played any online leagues but I do own OTP11 and have played numerous fictional years alone.

you can contact me at rpeiper@gmail.com
rpeiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 09:32 PM   #76
hoosiernick
Bat Boy

BIG baseball fan here, new to OOTP

was avid with BMO Online and I'm looking for something similar to play around with. I'm a huge fantasy sports player, namely baseball, won my 12-team Keeper League in its 6th year last year, so I have perseverance!

Looking for a league with modern players and a minor league system. It goes without saying, I need a league with ACTIVE owners. If you could use an owner like that, contact me.

nbaumgart@gmail.com

Thanks! Nick
hoosiernick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #77
Badfuzzy
Bat Boy

Hi,
I'm looking for a stat-only league to join. contact me at

epwood1 AT gmail.com
Badfuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #78
Libid21
All Star Reserve

Won't hurt to post this here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libid21 View Post
Hey, guys... not sure I'll be playing single player MLB anymore. But I'm still interested in managing a team. I'm currently a GM of the Montreal Orignaux in the Bench Jockey Hardball League and a GM of the Ruston Rabbits of Over the Mound so I'm not really exactly a novice in this game. I'd prefer the league to be fresh and new starting from the beginning of the 2010 season, but if it's 1 maybe 2 years past the start, I'd still like to hear about it. You can reach me through my email at mlibid@gmail.com or you can just PM me any time here. I hope I can finally find that MLB sim league that I've been looking for all these years!
From my thread HERE.
Libid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:57 PM   #79
GHuckaby2010
Bat Boy

Looking for MLB League

I am looking for a MLB League to join. I have played offline single player for years and am currently in my first online league.

Email me at nyyankees222006@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Gary
GHuckaby2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:10 PM   #80
22Steve
Bat Boy

Looking to join a sim league......Any team would be fine...I am a Hardcore baseball fan...I like challenges as well.

Last edited by 22Steve; 06-01-2015 at 05:37 PM.
22Steve is offline   Reply With Quote