Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 12-08-2019, 01:31 PM   #1
bailey
Hall Of Famer

New Stan Musial card

For the 2nd day in a row, the Daily Super is randomly offering another new St. Louis Cardinal as top prize. The 96 Musial is based on 1957 which is a lot like the current 95 card based on 1951 with more doubles in fewer games played. There is 40 slots remaining and 6.5 hours to go.

Yesterday's prize, Molina, does indeed feature much better contact ratings despite the 2012 and 2013 being carbon copies except for more doubles and fewer HR and can be yours for 400K+. Not worth it, of course, as you could buy Josh Gibson AND Campanella for that kind of dough (and still get change back).

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 04:56 PM   #2
Splitter24
Hall Of Famer

Good luck to your Magpies in this afternoon's series. My Muck Rakers are coming for you!**

** - Well, not really. This might be the biggest mismatch in PL Championship Series history.

Currently Reading: The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen

"Well, the game is afoot. I’ll take anal bum cover for 7,000." - "Sean Connery" SNL Celebrity Jeopardy

R.I.P. Tommy Holmes 1917-2008
Splitter24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 07:26 PM   #3
daves
Hall Of Famer

The Molina tournament was the best I experienced. I am sure others would like to find out more about this rare Musial card.

Only 33 of 64 so far.

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 07:09 AM   #4
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
The Molina tournament was the best I experienced. I am sure others would like to find out more about this rare Musial card.

I would have been happy to comply, but I lost in the Finals. I got the booby prize for the effort-- a gold card that will be hard to sell for more than quicksale value. The gold pack for 3rd place got a better prize.

Old 12-10-2019, 07:49 AM   #5
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
I would have been happy to comply, but I lost in the Finals. I got the booby prize for the effort-- a gold card that will be hard to sell for more than quicksale value. The gold pack for 3rd place got a better prize.
That was close! The finals went the full 7,

The Musial card will probably be in the AH soon?

Old 12-10-2019, 09:00 PM   #6
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Not sure this was better? Heller could be good on a Capped tourney?
Attached Images

Old 12-10-2019, 09:12 PM   #7
Drezik
Minors (Double A)

Wow - That's the first tourney win for me. Pleasant surprise when I got back from work.

Here's the attributes for anyone interested....Will be posting him to the AH later.
Attached Images

Drezik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:05 PM   #8
bailey
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
Not sure this was better? Heller could be good on a Capped tourney?
It's not what you actually get. But 3rd place gets a gold card to quicksell, so therefore gets 10 lottery tickets for something good. 2nd place only gets 5 lottery tickets after quickselling the booby card. Today's 2nd place is Dan Haren another booby card. Considering the Daily Early gets 10K, maybe 2nd place should get the booby gold card AND a gold pack (or maybe a Historical pack) to at least guarantee a better prize than 3rd place. Are there ANY SE gold cards worth 10K?

Old 12-12-2019, 12:07 PM   #9
Caedus
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
It's not what you actually get. But 3rd place gets a gold card to quicksell, so therefore gets 10 lottery tickets for something good. 2nd place only gets 5 lottery tickets after quickselling the booby card. Today's 2nd place is Dan Haren another booby card. Considering the Daily Early gets 10K, maybe 2nd place should get the booby gold card AND a gold pack (or maybe a Historical pack) to at least guarantee a better prize than 3rd place. Are there ANY SE gold cards worth 10K?
Kuo and Heilmann come close.