Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test > FHM - Beta Bug Reports

Old 03-06-2013, 01:27 AM   #41
OpusTheFowl
Minors (Double A)

Team personnel page.
Sortable columns are there but they do not sort.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:19 AM   #42
Stinson
Minors (Triple A)

It seems that when editing league rules, the "Length Overtime" setting under "Game Rules", and "Period Length" under "Game Rules Playoffs" are linked. When you hit Save Changes, "Length Overtime" changes to match what is set in the playoffs "Period Length".

Old 03-06-2013, 05:31 AM   #43
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinson View Post
It seems that when editing league rules, the "Length Overtime" setting under "Game Rules", and "Period Length" under "Game Rules Playoffs" are linked. When you hit Save Changes, "Length Overtime" changes to match what is set in the playoffs "Period Length".

Is it actually playing the 10-minute OT's in regular season games if you do that? Just wondering if it's a display bug on that screen or something else - they're definitely two separate fields in the database.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:34 AM   #44
Anemic_royaltea
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Two small things:

News report tells me player x is injured, move to the 'roster overview' page, and attempt to move player x (who has the little red cross next to his name) to the injured list and the game tells me he's not injured. This is on the 'day of' injury, and I can make changes after simming, so I wouldn't mention it except that the 'AI organize' button can do what I cannot do. If that makese sense.

Other isn't so much a bug as a... well, is anyone else having trouble dragging players into the lineup/wherever else they need to be dragged without inadvertantly opening their profile an average of one-to-three times? Is this a matter of finesse, or might there be two 'hot-spots' - say, "click-drag name to modify the lineup" vs. "click number to view profile?"
Old 03-06-2013, 09:23 AM   #45
analgesic
Minors (Triple A)

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
When offering a contract, you're sometimes not able to click the "Submit" button, even when you've reached an agreement with the player.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #46
UKFlyers
Bat Boy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I get this bug whenever I try to input a maximum age for my scout. The whole number doesn't appear on the screen ("2" instead of "25") then the number when I've clicked confirm is always below 11.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:37 PM   #47
UKFlyers
Bat Boy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I get this bug whenever I try to input a maximum age for my scout. The whole number doesn't appear on the screen ("2" instead of "25") then the number when I've clicked confirm is always below 11.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:33 PM   #48
Daletiel
Minors (Single A)

9 games into a season and the goalie leaders are displaying the Goals Against leaders incorrectly. The leaders appear to be in the correct order but they are all displayed as having allowed 0 goals against, when checking their individual player pages disputes it.

And another goalie-related issue, shutouts aren't being displayed properly or stored at all, from the looks of it. My starter has accumulated two shutout wins, but neither his player page nor the league leaders page shows anything but zeroes. In fact, according to the league leaders page there have been no goalies with any shutouts.

Last edited by Daletiel; 03-06-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #49
highheat42
Minors (Double A)

Not sure if this is a graphics issue or other but all of the sudden the stats in game have disappeared as well as when you sim a day it ends at 56% complete even though it finishes 100%. Reloading does bring back these menus correctly.
Attached Images

Last edited by highheat42; 03-07-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:58 PM   #50
dmleibo
Bat Boy

I play in windowed mode but opened to the full screen size. It seems that scrollbars haven't been implemented. For example, when watching a game, the display on the bottom of the on-ice players can't be viewed completely and there are no scrollbars to allow me to move it around. Same with the action box and the box that's shows who took shots and who scored. Pretty much any thing along the bottom can't be completely viewed.

There are other screens with this issue as well but I'm not at home to find them (sorry).
Old 03-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #51
azhockeynut
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Trade UI

It does not happen every time, but ... I seem to motice it more with discussing trades again after initial proposal.
there are times when you cannot remove draft picks from your offer. the remove icon never comes up on right click. Might want to use small buttons or icons instead of right click functions, it would make playing on touch screen easier.....lol...I can dream.

I know the whole trade UI / AI has work to be done.
Especially that the AI does not counter offer.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #52
CeeBee
Minors (Double A)

Playing Historical game ATM- not sure if this is the case in Regular game.
Game summary page has columns for Time, team, scorer, assist, assist or Time, team, Penalty. In both cases the Team column is blank for all goals and penalties.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:56 PM   #53
cannons
Bat Boy

Personnel Tab:

Scouting, you can sort by Ev. Potential but when you click on Ev. Ability it does not work
Old 03-09-2013, 06:08 PM   #54
OpusTheFowl
Minors (Double A)

Season histories. When sorting columns (hi-low), the TOTALS row also sorts...a small bug...
Old 03-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #55
pelchat22
Minors (Single A)

Selecting players on unsigned draftees, I can't see name, Contract extension for Ryder is for 2 teams, Halak playoffs stats

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...1&d=1362876170
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Last edited by pelchat22; 03-09-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #56
batdad
Minors (Single A)

Looks to me like Ryder was signed to an extension by Montreal in October Then he was traded to Colorado in November, and it just repeats his contract for the Avs in December. Not sure on that, but it appears that way to me. Only see that he is now under contract to Colorado. But maybe not needed to show the contract twice for sure.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:54 PM   #57
pelchat22
Minors (Single A)

From what I saw Ryder signed with Colorado after the trade
Old 03-10-2013, 12:37 AM   #58
batdad
Minors (Single A)

Yeah kind of my point. He signed with Montreal in October, was traded in November to Colorado, and then signed again with Colorado. Saying that it is

1. a repeat just with the Avs name in there, and needs a look.
2. somehow when the trade happened, the contract got kicked out and he resigned with Colorado....and needs a look.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:22 AM   #59
OpusTheFowl
Minors (Double A)

In my second NHL season (13/14) and went to see last season's history via LEAGUE MENU - LEAGUE HISTORY and the 12/13 season isn't listed.
Old 03-10-2013, 02:42 AM   #60
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

not really considered bugs but i hope that the spaceing issues will be looked at as well as the readability (as it stands it's quite difficult on the eyes look at the stats, having various leagues/lines highlighted would help greatly)