Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test

Old 06-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #21
nichimanen
Minors (Single A)

historical game report crash

Sorry, posted this in the Crash posts - I uploaded to the ftp site atlanta po 1.lg.zip because: In pc build 34 - repeatable crash. 72-73 playoffs - click on game report of Golden Seals 1-0 win over Bruins and game crashes. I control neither team so this is a simmed result.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:00 AM   #22
TyHey
Bat Boy

I just uploaded tyhey oshawa.zip.

It keeps crashing on the day of the CHL Import Draft after the first season. This is the second time I have had the game crash in the offseason in between seasons 1 and 2.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:23 AM   #23
Hockey_Grinch
Bat Boy

Can't find saves...

I am on a MAC and I followed the instructions listed here in the forum but I can' find the saved games for FHM. I looked in documents and the OOTP folder but there are only baseball files in there...nothing for hockey. I even did a search on "franchise", "FHM", etc. and I only find the Icon to play the game. Can someone assist??
Old 06-16-2013, 01:45 PM   #24
asilvermtzion
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey_Grinch View Post
I am on a MAC and I followed the instructions listed here in the forum but I can' find the saved games for FHM. I looked in documents and the OOTP folder but there are only baseball files in there...nothing for hockey. I even did a search on "franchise", "FHM", etc. and I only find the Icon to play the game. Can someone assist??
open finder, hit shift+command+g, type ~/Library/, go to application support, find ootp, the saves folder is the data folder
Old 06-16-2013, 02:29 PM   #25
Hockey_Grinch
Bat Boy

Thanks!

Got the saves now...thanks for the info!
Old 06-16-2013, 02:51 PM   #26
Hockey_Grinch
Bat Boy

UPLOADED FILE: HaKoo.lg.zip

This file contains a saved game that is just about to enter the play-offs but will not allow me to "play" anymore. Every time I select an option from the "play" menu, the game crashes.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:50 PM   #27
tfong
Minors (Single A)

Uploaded a game just starting the second season and I can't get past the 2nd game.

Uploaded as Detroit - Terence June 17, 2013

Is there a way I can get a response to this?
Old 06-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #28
khtheosfan
Bat Boy

Crashed trying to trade

File downloaded is named bruins47error. Finished the 47/48 season as the bruins then tried to initiate trades and the games crashes every time I pick non-bruins players from drop down menu. The date is August 23 but it has happened throughout the offseason timeframe, I just tried to move closer to the season to see if it would change. I was able to trade for Jean Beliveau from Montreal.

Last edited by khtheosfan; 06-19-2013 at 10:48 PM.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:03 PM   #29
Boogmour
Bat Boy

My first time trying the Beta, I started up a new game/season. I can't even SIM past the second day; game just crashes.

I did download a bunch of NHL logos and put them in as team logos for each corresponding team...maybe thats killing he game?

**Updated: I uninstalled/reinstall and didn't add the logos this time, game looks to be running fine now.***

Last edited by Boogmour; 06-22-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:35 PM   #30
brockoli
Bat Boy

brockoli4.lg

I just uploaded brockoli4.lg.rar

I played a full season as GM of the Montreal Canadiens.
Was knocked out in the 3rd round by the Rangers
Sim'd until the draft.
Made my picks (along with the cpu picks)
Sim'd to the next day and it crashes before it finishes the sim.
Reproducible every time.

Current day in game is July 1st 2013
I can sim July 1st
When I sim July 2nd the "Please Wait..." screen advances the status bar to 100% then the game crashes.

Windows crash details
====================
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: fhm2014.exe
Application Version: 0.9.40.0
Application Timestamp: 51bb449c
Fault Module Name: fhm2014.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.9.40.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 51bb449c
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0014d864
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
Locale ID: 4105
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Cheers
brockoli
Old 07-04-2013, 11:01 PM   #31
scottyha
Bat Boy

gamecrash.lg.zip

Can't sim past this game, or play the game that needs to be played. Every time, it crashes.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #32
Mike's Rangers
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Downloaded 947 and continued play on a game started in 944 with no problems for two seasons and preseason of third. It was the beginning of season 3. Crashed in Nov of third season. Trade engine still not working freely. I am going to start a new game with 947.

Window 7 system
Old 07-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #33
CalgaryCannons
Minors (Single A)

Uploaded file LidstromContract.zip

Historical game started with 1989 using build 47. Go to Trade Players, select Red Wings, Red Wing Players, open Nicklas Lidstrom, go to the Contracts tab and it crashes immediately.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #34
Oyaji
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryCannons View Post
Uploaded file LidstromContract.zip

Historical game started with 1989 using build 47. Go to Trade Players, select Red Wings, Red Wing Players, open Nicklas Lidstrom, go to the Contracts tab and it crashes immediately.
Clicking on contracts in historical mode can widely cause crashes from what I can see.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:48 AM   #35
gaia88
Bat Boy

Crashing save

I just uploaded a saved game that always crashes. It is called Nate's Game.lg.zip

So I'm using the .47 Mac build and started a game controlling the TB Lightning. I completed my first two seasons with no problems. I got to July 1st of the third season, made my free agent offers and tried to go to the next day. It always crashed when trying to go to July 2nd. I replaced the team icons, but the crash was happening before I did that.

Let me know if you need any more info.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:24 PM   #36
rouschen
Bat Boy

I have just uploaded LETSGO.lg.zip.

After i have played the 12-13 season with the Preds the game crashes evertime i try to sim from July 5 to July 6, 2013.

Really appreciate your work. Keep up!
Old 07-14-2013, 01:39 AM   #37
dejaqwho
Minors (Single A)

Crash issue: I nailed it down to exactly the cause of the problem.

Save is up on FTP: zzhhhhm.lg.rar 26 Mb

Playing as Oilers, Commish mode is enabled. This happened before with another game that I deleted. But I kept this save and found out the exact issue.

The issue is with trying to sign an "unsigned prospect" Frans Tuohimaa G Finland, team HPK when ever I initiate the transfer 1 day latter the response will crash the game. It only happened with this player for some reason, I was successful in signing all the other drafted unsigned prospects without problems, even others with transfers needed to be made first.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #38
joecamp5513
Bat Boy

Game crash

I am trying to head into a new season, and it gets stuck on June 30th. When I click proceed to next day, the wait bar comes up, saying it is processing a new season, then the game crashes. I've tried rebooting the computer, but no good. File is named:
Backup1.lg.zip

File has been transmitted via filezilla
Old 07-16-2013, 01:10 AM   #39
dejaqwho
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejaqwho View Post
Crash issue: I nailed it down to exactly the cause of the problem.

Save is up on FTP: zzhhhhm.lg.rar 26 Mb

Playing as Oilers, Commish mode is enabled. This happened before with another game that I deleted. But I kept this save and found out the exact issue.

The issue is with trying to sign an "unsigned prospect" Frans Tuohimaa G Finland, team HPK when ever I initiate the transfer 1 day latter the response will crash the game. It only happened with this player for some reason, I was successful in signing all the other drafted unsigned prospects without problems, even others with transfers needed to be made first.
I played another season of the same game and tried to do a transfer agreement for my prior year draftee Aleksander Barkov who is playing in the Finish league. Same thing happened, the game crashed.

Save is up on FTP: ZZZ test.lg.rar

Same game as the one I quoted, just renamed it for ease of reference. So a definite issue with Finish league players.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:22 AM   #40
raptor99
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Saved game 1960.lg.zip saved today

goes with recent post, game crashes due to changing player's team through edit function or if you try to increase 4th line minutes.

Raptor