Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 08-21-2015, 10:59 PM   #1
MarkInCincy
All Star Reserve

Request 1S/1D/16T Balanced

150 games, 10 vs each team
All series 5 games, 1 Home and 1 away vs each team
teams s alternate 10 game (2 series @ home, then 2 on the road)
all teams have same off day between every 2 series (play 10 games, then off day, then repeat)
Always start season on April 1st
All Star Game after 120th game , with off day, then game, then another off day , then resume the 10 on, 1 off cycle
Thanks (i know its kinda weird setup)
Old 08-23-2015, 02:42 AM   #2
Ruwisc
All Star Reserve

This won't work perfectly the way you described, since some teams could never play each other. For example, imagine team A and team B both start the season at home. Then if they're always alternating every 10, they will always either both be at home or both be away. They couldn't play each other because that has to mean one is home and the other away. I can try to create a schedule that follows that as closely as possible, but it'll never work perfectly.
Ruwisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 09:33 AM   #3
MarkInCincy
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruwisc View Post
This won't work perfectly the way you described, since some teams could never play each other. For example, imagine team A and team B both start the season at home. Then if they're always alternating every 10, they will always either both be at home or both be away. They couldn't play each other because that has to mean one is home and the other away. I can try to create a schedule that follows that as closely as possible, but it'll never work perfectly.
duhhhh, I should have thought of that...

As long as all teams are off on the same day and play 5 game home series and a 5 day away over the season with each team it would be fine for what I want. And for off days as long as it is no more than 15 game days in a row, it works.

THANKS

Last edited by MarkInCincy; 08-23-2015 at 09:37 AM.
MarkInCincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:18 PM   #4
Ruwisc
All Star Reserve

Here you go.

16 teams - balanced schedule
10 games against every other team (5H/5A)

All teams play 10 days in a row, followed by one off day, as you requested originally. I planned to create the schedule as closely as possible to your original request with teams alternating 10 home and 10 away as closely as possible, but this proved very difficult, so I've done what I can in that respect. There are some homestands that are rather long (up to 30 games in some cases) and some roadtrips nearly as long. I hope that's alright.

The all-star game has a spot blocked off for it on August 11, or day 133. You may have to schedule the ASG yourself under the Options menu - I can never get that part of the syntax exactly right for some reason. The season lasts from April 1 to September 13.

Hope everything in here is to your liking.
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl 16T_150G_balanced.lsdl (57.9 KB, 113 views)
Ruwisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:18 PM   #5
MarkInCincy
All Star Reserve

Thanks, will be giving it a shot this weekend (I hope)