Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > FHM 3 - Technical Support

FHM 3 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 10-19-2016, 12:13 PM   #1
Juno
Bat Boy

Feedback

Been playing for few days and really enjoying it. Nice to see a good hockey manager game again I have some feedback of the beta.

Bugs
- Was looking at Artturi Lehkonen's ratings and he has 21 Stamina (20 should be the max right?)
- When accepting Finland's offer for head coach, the game crashed
- Other random crashes

Feedback

- Possiblity to filter players by certain abilities like Puck handling and Strength. Also to search all players, not just free agents (havent found this in the game?)
- Should have more feedback in the trading window. What players the other team values, how close is the trade etc. I know there is some feedback but its quite general
- In the draft, I would like to see the available players in their "Final rankings" order
- In the Unsigned draftees window, would be nice to see the current season stats in their leagues. Right now everybody has 0 everywhere.
- Would be nice to receive more mails about the league. Like Ottawa defeated Toronto 4-0 in the first round of the playoffs.

Wishes

- Interviews and media handling.
- Deeper player happiness, relationships and goals.

Cheers!
Juno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 04:18 PM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

It's possible, but difficult, for ratings to develop beyond 20. That surprises me a bit with Lehkonen, though, as he starts with pretty average stamina and doesn't have a ton of development room left.

We know about the international job offer crash, it'll be fixed in the next update.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 04:25 PM   #3
Puckhead
Minors (Double A)

Didn't want to create a new thread for it, because it might got mentioned before and my things are only minor problems:

- The statistics for 15/16 season are missing on some players, for example Leon Draisaitl of the Edmonton Oilers.

- The jersey number of Jesse Puljujarvi (Oilers Rookie) is not correct (should be #98 instead of #99; Gretzkys number should be retired league wide anyway :P).

- For some reason there are no Facegen faces at all. Why is this so? Have I missed something in the menu, do I have to activate it manually?

As I said, just some minor things. The game looks stunning so far!

Last edited by Puckhead; 10-19-2016 at 04:41 PM.
Puckhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 04:35 PM   #4
fett2k
Minors (Single A)

I do like the jerseys more than random facegen pics. Though, I'm sure once we can do a mass facegen replacement, I'll go with one of the packs.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure I checked all of the jerseys and for some reason, the Flyers have a white jersey with white numbers and black trim rather than orange numbers. A minor quibble, but jarring nonetheless.

Still impressed overall with the game so far.
fett2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 04:38 PM   #5
Puckhead
Minors (Double A)

Where can I compare specific players attributes and/or statistics? Is that even possible?
Puckhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 05:02 PM   #6
Juno
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckhead View Post
- For some reason there are no Facegen faces at all. Why is this so? Have I missed something in the menu, do I have to activate it manually?
You can enable it by going to the GAME tab on the top and then Setup/Options and there you can check Enable Facegen
Juno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 05:07 PM   #7
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Yeah, FaceGen is disabled for the modern game but can easily be enabled the way it was explained above.

Mass Load FaceGens should make it into the first update.