Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 03-29-2019, 09:15 AM   #121
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Fatigue does not reset. However, you may have rest days depending upon when you play. If you win the division, you will get at least two and maybe four.
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 07:47 AM   #122
sharknut
All Star Reserve

This is super picky, but here goes:

When my team gets to the championship series on a Sunday night, I am usually able to be home and follow the series game by game via the game logs, I like to follow it inning by inning to build up drama.

But when the Championship banner pops up before you can see the result in the game log, it's a bit of a spoiler. I want to see the game batter by batter before knowing the result. Is there anyway to not have that banner pop up before you know if you won or not?
sharknut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 09:57 AM   #123
Edster007
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharknut View Post
This is super picky, but here goes:

When my team gets to the championship series on a Sunday night, I am usually able to be home and follow the series game by game via the game logs, I like to follow it inning by inning to build up drama.

But when the Championship banner pops up before you can see the result in the game log, it's a bit of a spoiler. I want to see the game batter by batter before knowing the result. Is there anyway to not have that banner pop up before you know if you won or not?

I'm not in front of the game but I know there is a hide score feature. Had I been home I would have used it during my playoff games yesterday
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 06:34 AM   #124
sharknut
All Star Reserve

Any details on tournaments?
sharknut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 09:29 PM   #125
daves
Hall Of Famer

Movement sort please in AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can make control one search rather than a split. Would really love movement.

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 10:45 PM   #126
natedawgdude3
Bat Boy

I would like more specific player strategies. For example, having an option to set a player to steal if a catcher's arm rating is under a specific number. I would like to have more control over the in-game aspect without actually playing every game.
Old 01-17-2020, 10:14 AM   #127
Lemandria
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by natedawgdude3 View Post
For example, having an option to set a player to steal if a catcher's arm rating is under a specific number.
You missed Lou Brock's class on basestealing: You steal on the pitcher, not the catcher.

Run on pitcher's hold rating < X.