Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 Online Leagues

OOTP 18 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 18 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:32 PM   #41
NosajIRL
Bat Boy

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)

Fictional league would be nice, but I am up for anything.

- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)

No online experience, would be nice to find a novice friendly league.

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)

Yes

- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)

PM here.

- Anything else Commissioners should know?

Looking for any fictional leagues, really wouldn't mind joining smaller start-up leagues. I am a decent web developer on my good days, know my way around xml and am a programmer by trade, so if anyone is looking to start one and needs assistance setting up and working on things, I would be willing to help where I can. Other than that I just want a fun place to play.
NosajIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:08 PM   #42
drzachary
Bat Boy

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)

Fictional

None with OOTP, but played Hardball Dynasty on WhatIfSports for many, many years.

Yes but not required

email zsmith@gmail.com

A league friendly to a total beginner would be great!
drzachary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 01:53 PM   #43
chicobrew77
Bat Boy

Sign Me Up

Interested Parties (copy and paste this information into your reply and answer):
- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) CBC Dynasty Sports HQ
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) Either
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) EMail
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Looking for long term league
*NOTE: If someone contacts you, please have the courtesy to reply! Also, once you've found a league, please remember to edit your original reply so that you don't continue to get league invites.
chicobrew77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 10:53 PM   #44
Pretentious
Bat Boy

- What type of a league are you looking for?
*MLB. I prefer current day, but I'd play historical if everything else seemed right.

- Previous/Current Online League Experience
*I haven't played OOTP in an online league since 6.5.

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements?
*Yes. Not required, though.

*Forum PM. After I get into a league, email would be best.

*As I mentioned, I haven't played in an online league in YEARS. I don't mind jumping in and taking over for an inactive owner as long as the league shows promise.
Pretentious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:38 AM   #45
natCo
Bat Boy

I think I prefer historic or MLB.

Used to play in FPS leagues ten years ago, and a couple OOTP leagues when it was OOTP 3 or 4. Then college/work took me away.

Doesn't matter

PM here.

I'm not a crazy trader-barron. I prefer to develop teams with a core and then suppliment with a deal or two in the offseason/ trade deadline. So if your league needs a stable, owner with an eye on the big picture, I'd fit in. If you need an owner who changes the team's direction every week, I'm not that GM.
natCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 09:05 PM   #46
Wiggums
Bat Boy

No preference
None, I'm a hard core baseball fan but have never been in a league
Not really but not opposed to it
Email or forum PM
I'm looking forward to joining my first league, hope to hear from someone
Wiggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:41 PM   #47
SeeRed15
Bat Boy

New to Game - Not baseball!

What type of a league are you looking for? MLB
- Previous/Current Online League Experience - Online experience in MLB the Show Online Franchise and Dynasty League Baseball Online, no online OOTP experience; only offline
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? No preference
- What is the best way to contact you? Email (seered15@gmail.com)
- Anything else Commissioners should know? I am somewhat new to OOTP and new to the online leagues within OOTP. However this does not mean I am new to this idea as I have participated in online leagues/franchises in other games that are mentioned above. If anyone has any further questions, feel free to email me!
SeeRed15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 11:37 AM   #48
bonnflow
Bat Boy

Hello OOTP community - my name is Aaron and I have been looking into joining a league for a while now, and I think it's finally time to jump in. I'll list some of the things I'm looking for.

I prefer fictional. Particularly, a fictional league where I can decide my team name and location, colors, etc. Even being able to design my own stadium would be cool, but I realize this may be too much to ask. I'm not too picky at the moment. My ideal situation would be to have a new league just starting where we can all draft our teams from scratch, but again, not a deal-breaker.

Never played in an online OOTP league, but I am excited to get my feet wet. I do, however, have vast experience in other baseball sims. I've played over 40 full seasons worth of games on MVP Baseball 2005, managing each individual game play-by-play.

Doesn't matter.

PM me onsite - I will check frequently. I already use Slack for work all day, so a league that uses Slack, Google Hangouts, etc. to communicate would be perfect.

I have development experience and have successfully designed and maintained websites, so I could potentially be an asset to the commissioner in those areas if needed.
bonnflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 09:03 PM   #49
clarkson451
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a fictional or a long standing league

Im looking to join a fictional or long standing league with rules as close to MLB as possible but im flexible with that. I have only been in one league BJHL there format was what i would like to get back to but again im not to picky and i can adjust to anything. i have applied to a GM league on this site so at most i would be in 2 leagues and that would be enough for me. im dedicated and mature so im looking for the same in a league. i like long walks on the beach and a good book lol. Communication is a good thing so a league with WhatsApp or a Chat program would be good. im willing to take on any team as long as they are in a decent state i dont mind building my way up.
clarkson451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 01:27 PM   #50
SGBluhm
Bat Boy

New GM

- What type of a league are you looking for? MLB

- Previous/Current Online League Experience? Just OOTP 16,17. Nothing online.

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? No

- What is the best way to contact you? Email-bluhmsteve@yahoo.com.

- Anything else Commissioners should know? A Minnesota follower so Twins would be first choice.
SGBluhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 03:33 AM   #51
Amaru
Bat Boy

Interested Parties:
- What type of a league are you looking for: MLB, with Real Players
- Previous/Current Online League Experience: Played since '15 but never online! Looking to step up my game!
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? No
- What is the best way to contact you? arma0808@gmail.com
I love the Chicago White Sox but, would love to play as any team available!
Amaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:01 PM   #52
bretrogers
Bat Boy

Looking for an OOTP online league

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB or fictional, either one is good for me.

I've owned OOTP since 2016 but haven't been in a league yet. However I've played in a WhatIfSports league for several years so I understand what it takes to run a franchise from the major league level to the rookie league level and how to prepare for a draft.

Yes, I love to write. I am a writer. I enjoy it. I would welcome the chance to write about baseball.

email: alwwood@twc.com
I am retired and have the time and desire to learn and participate in league play.
bretrogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 02:30 AM   #53
jays2019
Bat Boy

New Online Player

What type of a league are you looking for? MLB Preferably. Open to fictional as well.
- Previous/Current Online League Experience: Joined OSBL in June 2016.
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? Preferably Not
- What is the best way to contact you? Email works best: paulchen3061@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Would prefer a modern MLB league thats brand new.

Last edited by jays2019; 06-06-2017 at 07:04 PM. Reason: update info
jays2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 07:33 PM   #54
Clamiel
Bat Boy

Lfl

- What type of a league are you looking for? MLB, but willing to play any type
- Previous/Current Online League Experience. None yet, been playing OOTP since 15 though.
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? No preference
- What is the best way to contact you? Forum PM or dnolan8@gmail.com
Clamiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 11:36 PM   #55
RagingAcid
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Fictional, brand spanking new.

Three leagues, one fictional two real.

no

Email, alex@gdplace.com
RagingAcid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:01 AM   #56
bonnflow
Bat Boy

Preferably fictional. I would like to be able to choose and customize my team name, colors, etc. Even being able to design our own home stadiums would be a plus, but if this is a lot to ask, it is not a deal-breaker. I won't be too picky. It would be even more awesome if this league was new and we could draft our teams from scratch. If so, I'm patient and could deal with whatever format we would use to draft players - I'm in the league for the long haul.

Never played in an online league, but I am quite familiar with how OOTP works offline. I also have vast experience in other baseball management games, particularly MVP Baseball 2005, where I have completed about 40 full seasons in the dynasty mode, managing every game, play-by-play.

Doesn't matter.

PM me onsite - I will check frequently. When we are actually in a league together, email, Slack, Google Hangouts, etc. would all be great options to communicate.

I am new to online leagues but am excited to get my feet wet with my first league. I'm not the crazy GM who will pick up, drop, and trade my guys away on a whim, but I will go to great lengths to optimize my lineups and strategy to work with the guys I have, only making roster moves when necessary. I also have unconventional preferences in which player skills I value and don't value, to say the least. So, without revealing specifics, I could be a fresh, unique GM to add to your league.

Last edited by bonnflow; 06-06-2017 at 11:08 AM.
bonnflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 04:25 PM   #57
shalpin1
Bat Boy

Looking for online league

- Previous/Current Online League Experience? No Online Experience, just vast experience in single player mode
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? Doesn't matter to me
- What is the best way to contact you? Email/Text

I can be emailed at nmknight923@yahoo.com

Thanks!
shalpin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 01:56 PM   #58
Brye13
Bat Boy

Looking for Online League

Prefer MLB. Open to any other league

No prior online PC experience. Have played online dynasties in several different sports on XBox360.

Prefer No

Email bwawrz@yahoo.com

Most of my gaming is related to sports management and career mode type games. I have played OOTP since 2012. I play OOTP for most of the year including the winter. I don't have a preference for a team. Even if I inherit a loser, I would accept it as a challenge, which I enjoy.
Brye13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 04:11 PM   #59
johnevans66
Bat Boy

Interested Parties (copy and paste this information into your reply and answer):
- Previous/Current Online League Experience ooobl- current. previous Premier League
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? Doesnt matter. will post the occasional article
- What is the best way to contact you? email- jevans@ancochemicals.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? fairly new to ootp online so will make rookie mistakes.

John Evans
johnevans66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 11:58 PM   #60
Sparklespice
Bat Boy

found a league

Last edited by Sparklespice; 08-07-2018 at 09:36 PM. Reason: found a league
Sparklespice is offline   Reply With Quote