Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 12-13-2019, 10:01 PM   #1
godmode
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Customize All-Star Uniforms

So I had been wanting to know this for like 3 years but all I could find on the forum regarding changing all-star uniforms was to manually change all the team uniforms to the all-star uniform. Yeah no thanks...

Then I stumbled onto this thread https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=262034 where I learned how to change the all-star logos.

Then I was searching around in the files of OOTP on my computer and found out you can actually manually import jerseys - infact OOTP has instructions on how to do this in a readme document in the jerseys folder. I'm guessing a lot of posters know this already but for the schlubs like me who don't read the readmes here is how you change the all-star uniforms so you don't have to change every teams uniform.

In the OOTP folder locate your league folder ".lg" under saved games.

Name:  1.png
Views: 314
Size:  97.5 KB

Locate the jerseys file. Locate allstar team name - replace both files with jersey files that you have made. The file name should be jerseys_ + team name + underline + team nickname + .png. Example "jerseys_south_league_all-stars.png". Reload league and the all-star jerseys should be good to go.

Now if anyone knows how to change the color scheme that'd be great to know. The catcher's gear and team/player colors are off.

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  452.8 KB

Thanks
godmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 11:12 PM   #2
Joelman111
Minors (Double A)

Heyo, couple years late on this, but you can change the all-star team colors by creating custom logos for each all-star team, then naming the logos with convention "SUBLEAGUE_all-stars_color1_color2.png", where SUBLEAGUE is the name of the subleague and colors 1 and 2 are the hex codes for the colors you want. Finally, drop these files into your data/logos and hit "check all logo and texture files for all teams and leagues".
Attached Images
Image Image Image