Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - General Discussion

FHM 5 - General Discussion Talk about the 2018 version of FHM.

Old 06-29-2019, 12:27 PM   #21
highheat42
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schifty View Post
I understand to keepversion matching, but at least release the new patch link for everyone to be all at the built 77 even if nothing change
Yes, our non steam members now show invalid files for our online league when we try and import their files.
highheat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 12:36 PM   #22
DrunkenTeddy
Major Leagues

We had a couple online league members try the Fastspring download but it gives a registration error. Having these versions not match basically stops all online leagues from continuing
DrunkenTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 09:45 AM   #23
dcaswell67
Bat Boy

I can't stress enough that this is a MAJOR issue. One of the quickest ways to kill a good online league is to miss a few days of sims due to tech difficulties. As DrunkenTeddy indicated above, that's where our league (and most likely many online leagues) is stuck. Commish's trying to run sims have .77, while many players on non-steam versions have .74 and the sim won't run because the exports are incompatible. So we are into our third day of outage.
dcaswell67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 10:14 AM   #24
Schifty
Major Leagues

Honestly what are they thinking the dev team, putting an update without changes and apply it only on steam
Schifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 03:10 PM   #25
Romagoth
Major Leagues

Any update on this Jeff? This needs to be fixed so online leagues can move forward.
Romagoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 10:51 PM   #26
JeffR
FHM Producer

See the new post for the 5.8.77 update. It should've worked for multiplayer without updating, but apparently not, so manually updating to 5.8.77 via the download should fix that.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 06:41 PM   #27
Alex Murray
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenTeddy View Post
We had a couple online league members try the Fastspring download but it gives a registration error. Having these versions not match basically stops all online leagues from continuing
DrunkenTeddy, you don't need to use the Fastspring version. If you try to you will only get activation errors because Fastspring and Esellerate use two different Key systems. We (should/will) be continuing to put out updates for both Esellerate and Fastspring users. So whatever you bought the first time just stick with updating your game with that. So for you guys just keep downloading the Esellerate version of the updates and you'll be fine.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:52 PM   #28
tgBeezy
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Murray View Post
DrunkenTeddy, you don't need to use the Fastspring version. If you try to you will only get activation errors because Fastspring and Esellerate use two different Key systems. We (should/will) be continuing to put out updates for both Esellerate and Fastspring users. So whatever you bought the first time just stick with updating your game with that. So for you guys just keep downloading the Esellerate version of the updates and you'll be fine.
Alex, can you please post the FHM 5 Fastspring download link for iMac? The product key I was given at time of purchase doesn't work when I download the eSellerate version.
tgBeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 04:16 AM   #29
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgBeezy View Post
Alex, can you please post the FHM 5 Fastspring download link for iMac? The product key I was given at time of purchase doesn't work when I download the eSellerate version.
It's http://cdnfiles.ootpdevelopments.com...fastspring.dmg
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 11:11 AM   #30
Savoie45
All Star Reserve

Something you may want to look into, is if I go to discuss a trade to see what they'll possibly accept, but then offer the exact trade the AI was offering it rejects that trade. It's silly that if I offer exactly what they were that they would reject.
Savoie45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 09:20 AM   #31
KJDelaney
All Star Reserve

**posted in wrong forum**

Last edited by KJDelaney; 12-20-2019 at 10:29 AM.
KJDelaney is offline   Reply With Quote