Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 04-23-2020, 09:42 PM   #1
fooz7283
Bat Boy

Help with crashed game

Yesterday I was playing a game in the "in game" mode. In the middle of the game, I went to close the program and my game crashed. Today I went to finish the game and it take me to the top of the 1st inning but it has all of yesterday's stats still in the game. Is there a way to delete the stats and start fresh? Or resume my previous game?
fooz7283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 11:41 PM   #2
moore4807
All Star Starter

game crash

hmm.. Did you try to finish the game or save it BEFORE you attempted to close it?

If you are in a game and try to close it without saving or finishing then you usually get a CTD crash - it crashed to desktop. You cannot "Go Back" once you started a game AFAIK unless you have a saved backup game handy. (I save mine every week for problems). Not much else to offer with limited info you provided. Good Luck!
moore4807 is offline   Reply With Quote