Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Old 04-10-2012, 01:48 AM   #1
shaolinfuzzy
Bat Boy

iOOTP on ipad slow or sticking?

Downloaded 2012 version for the new iPad and I love the game.

But in the last few hours it's really slowed down. The response time from tapping menu items is 5-10 seconds sometimes. If I tap an item a few times, the response time will be 5 seconds and then it will hit them a few times quick and suddenly I'm screens ahead of where I want to be.

Is anyone else seeing this?
shaolinfuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:24 AM   #2
Hellenstone
Minors (Double A)

After a few hours of playing continuously? Or with breaks where tahe game was closed?
Tried to restart your iPad?
Old 04-10-2012, 05:19 AM   #3
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinfuzzy View Post
Downloaded 2012 version for the new iPad and I love the game.

But in the last few hours it's really slowed down. The response time from tapping menu items is 5-10 seconds sometimes. If I tap an item a few times, the response time will be 5 seconds and then it will hit them a few times quick and suddenly I'm screens ahead of where I want to be.

Is anyone else seeing this?
One thing I noticed is that people sometimes do not close the App after playing. Instead they just put it into the Multitasking bar and open it up later to continue.

That can lead to problems.

After you are finished to play iOOTP for the moment hit the Home-Button of your device (the one on the front side, down). You will be back on your normal iPad screen. Now tap the Home Button two times and the Multitasking bar will open, still showing iOOTP (and maybe other Apps) active in the background. Tap iOOTP and hold your finger on the screen until the App-Icons will start to shake (or whatever that is called), then hit the small red "-" on the iOOTP icon and it will close (removed from memory).

Next time you want to play iOOTP just start the App fresh and it should run normally.

Last edited by Sebastian Palkowski; 04-10-2012 at 05:20 AM.
Sebastian Palkowski is offline   Reply With Quote