Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2013, 09:13 AM   #21
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

I'll send a copy of what I have to OOTP mods. I'll let you know when it's posted.

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
http://www.ootpmods.com
Gambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #22
Charlie Hough
Hall Of Famer

Gambo's compilations of historical logos, ballcaps, and jerseys are now available at OOTPMods.com. Check out the respective sections for the files.
Charlie Hough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:28 PM   #23
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
I'll send a copy of what I have to OOTP mods. I'll let you know when it's posted.
What is the difference between this file and the file on page 1 or the original 1901-2010 compilation?
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:23 AM   #24
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
What is the difference between this file and the file on page 1 or the original 1901-2010 compilation?
Different people made the collections. They probably have pretty much the same thing I think. I posted mine since I did a little bit more work on the logos and so there was one posted on OOTPmods.

I PM'd Nelson at the beginning to let him know that I didn't mind if he wanted to use mine to improve his if it needs it.

I always recommend go with the version that best suits your needs.

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
Old 04-27-2013, 12:43 AM   #25
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

And thanks to Gambo, I added in the color keys for the logos so they automatically update year to year. I'm uploading the new file now.

I think there are two major ifferences. First, I think Gambo included all of the alternate jerseys. I only put in the road/home jerseys because I wanted to make it as simple as possible - so if you want all the jerseys ever, his is a good collection. I used justafan's shiny logos, and Gambo used the actual, non-shiny versions (at least in the version I downloaded.) So if you like justafan's logos, the collection I pieced together is a good option. Or you can create a Frankenstein set by combining his jerseys and caps and justafan's logos or vice versa.

Hope that helps.
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:37 AM   #26
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nielsoncp View Post
And thanks to Gambo, I added in the color keys for the logos so they automatically update year to year. I'm uploading the new file now.

I think there are two major ifferences. First, I think Gambo included all of the alternate jerseys. I only put in the road/home jerseys because I wanted to make it as simple as possible - so if you want all the jerseys ever, his is a good collection. I used justafan's shiny logos, and Gambo used the actual, non-shiny versions (at least in the version I downloaded.) So if you like justafan's logos, the collection I pieced together is a good option. Or you can create a Frankenstein set by combining his jerseys and caps and justafan's logos or vice versa.

Hope that helps.
Totally agree, plenty of options there.

OOTP MODS:
available at...
Old 04-27-2013, 06:48 AM   #27
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Question was answered by Nielsoncp.

Last edited by The Game; 04-27-2013 at 06:49 AM.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:48 AM   #28
Greg Putnam
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Hi All,

Thanks for your suggestions. In order of postage:

The Game - I added in those white sox uniforms - the media fire file should have them now.

CephasJames - I would love to, but the zip file is over 100 mb. Does gmail handle that and/or is there another way to submit it to ootpmods?

justafan - I checked on box and it says access is open. I don't know why else it wouldn't work - do you have any other suggestions? Is there a download cap? I also uploaded the file on mediafire (see above link) - will that help?

Thanks all for your feedback.
Neilson, love your stuff. They are a godsend for those of us who go way back. I did find a problem though with two Atlanta Braves home jerseys that run from 1976 thru 1986. They have the wrong style "Braves" on the front. It should have this style...
Name:  ebpf2agfe5nfbtpwecvskxj1i.gif
Views: 873
Size:  18.5 KB

I hope this isn't too hard to fix. Thanks again.
Greg Putnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:54 AM   #29
Greg Putnam
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
Totally agree, plenty of options there.
Gambo I just sent a note to Justafan and Neilsoncp about something I think actually should have gone to you about some Atlanta Braves jerseys. Can you help me out???
Old 05-03-2013, 09:16 AM   #30
reds1
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Putnam View Post
Neilson, love your stuff. They are a godsend for those of us who go way back. I did find a problem though with two Atlanta Braves home jerseys that run from 1976 thru 1986. They have the wrong style "Braves" on the front. It should have this style...
Attachment 285344

I hope this isn't too hard to fix. Thanks again.
Great catch! Thank you!!
Old 05-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #31
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Thanks Reds1 and Greg Putnam. I've updated the package (OOTP14 Imports.zip).
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #32
gbrooking
Minors (Double A)

Caps, Logos, Jerseys for Expansion Teams?

How does one modify / import caps, logos, jerseys for expansion teams that look even remotely similar to the actual MLB images?
gbrooking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #33
Greg Putnam
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Thanks Reds1 and Greg Putnam. I've updated the package (OOTP14 Imports.zip).
Would you make these transparent for my uniforms??

Last edited by Greg Putnam; 05-04-2013 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #34
Greg Putnam
Minors (Single A)

Oops, I forgot something.Name:  honolulutext.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  248.2 KB

Name:  Sun Rays Home Jersey Text.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  302.1 KB
Old 05-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #35
ashantewarrier
Hall Of Famer

Dude, just a suggestion: you should resize your image before uploading. Makes it easier on the eyes!
-Jackie Robinson, #42 Brooklyn Dodgers

"Hitting is better than sex." - Reggie Jackson
ashantewarrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:13 PM   #36
Greg Putnam
Minors (Single A)

I know. Sorry. In the future, what size is best?
Old 05-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #37
justafan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Putnam View Post
Would you make these transparent for my uniforms??
here ya go...
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 09-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #38
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Question... new OOTP guy here, so in love with the game and facegen, it is the coolest thing ever! I started a 2013 season with the Mets... so started modern day. I downloaded the facegen packs etc.

So what I am curious about... and I don't want to mess it up so going to ask first. I also downloaded the huge 18,000+ historical facegen pack and placed it in my fg folder without overwriting any duplicating names... that way when I go to history's and such the historic guys show up... If I download this pack and put the logos, jerseys, and caps in there appropriate spots... when I go to history will the dead and or retired players wear these retro jerseys? Since I have the historical facegen pack... curious to how that works if anyone can let me know please!
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #39
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
Question... new OOTP guy here, so in love with the game and facegen, it is the coolest thing ever! I started a 2013 season with the Mets... so started modern day. I downloaded the facegen packs etc.

So what I am curious about... and I don't want to mess it up so going to ask first. I also downloaded the huge 18,000+ historical facegen pack and placed it in my fg folder without overwriting any duplicating names... that way when I go to history's and such the historic guys show up... If I download this pack and put the logos, jerseys, and caps in there appropriate spots... when I go to history will the dead and or retired players wear these retro jerseys? Since I have the historical facegen pack... curious to how that works if anyone can let me know please!
The retired players (there are no dead players in OOTP) ( yes Babe Ruth is 145 yrs old and can still play RF) will all wear whatever jersey you have loaded for that team. So Eddie Collins will wear the 2013 White Sox uniform not the 1917 White Sox uniform. Cy Young will have on the 2013, or whatever year you have loaded Red Sox uniform not the 1904 Americans uniform.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

Old 09-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #40
Hockey13Playa
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
The retired players (there are no dead players in OOTP) ( yes Babe Ruth is 145 yrs old and can still play RF) will all wear whatever jersey you have loaded for that team. So Eddie Collins will wear the 2013 White Sox uniform not the 1917 White Sox uniform. Cy Young will have on the 2013, or whatever year you have loaded Red Sox uniform not the 1904 Americans uniform.
Dangggg!! The babe is still going strong and kicking it at 145 huh?! lol To funny! Oh man that kind of stinks! There is no way possible to tag at the end of the jersey file years... for example like 1910-1930 then 1931-1999 etc etc...?
Hockey13Playa is offline   Reply With Quote