Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > OOTP 21 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 09-15-2020, 04:05 PM   #101
Brian James
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Minor league reliever Trey Jeans has the highest power potential of anyone in the game. I'm guessing this is a mistake?
Brian James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 06:41 PM   #102
ohiodevil
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian James View Post
Minor league reliever Trey Jeans has the highest power potential of anyone in the game. I'm guessing this is a mistake?
Yeah that was a typo.....fixed.
ohiodevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 11:21 PM   #103
FancySkunk
All Star Reserve

Player in database: Jody Lansford - 1B played for the Padres in 1982, 1983 - born Jan 15, 1961

Name: Should actually be "Joe Lansford"
Historical Minors ID: Should actually be lansfo001jos

BBRef Page for reference

This player's info is correct on the historical side, issue only exists in the modern roster set.

Last edited by FancySkunk; 09-17-2020 at 11:25 PM.
FancySkunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 05:33 AM   #104
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancySkunk View Post
Player in database: Jody Lansford - 1B played for the Padres in 1982, 1983 - born Jan 15, 1961

Name: Should actually be "Joe Lansford"
Historical Minors ID: Should actually be lansfo001jos

BBRef Page for reference

This player's info is correct on the historical side, issue only exists in the modern roster set.
Thanks, fixed!

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:33 PM   #105
reddog000
Bat Boy

Hello Bug Squashers!

I am currently experiencing crazy issues with my PT B200 Online League concerning my Roster.

Here is a screenshot of the Activate/Deactivate buttons totally missing!

https://i.imgur.com/EBJTDw2.jpg

Every weird thing you can think of has happened. I took a player on the Active Roster and put him on the Reserve Roster which is supposed make you wait 14 days before you can reactivate him. After clicking through a few different screens I came back to Roster Management and I was able to put them right back on the Active Roster. You can obviously see from my screenshot that I cannot deactivate any of the players with my buttons missing. Many more things happened which would take me forever to explain and I hate typing so no TL;DR from this old man.

I am basically paralyzed trying to make Roster Changes in my online B200 League I am currently part of? Please help!

I have used a pair of paid Uninstaller Programs (Revo Uninstaller & Ashampoo Uninstaller 10) to uninstall and reinstall OOTP 21 on Steam. That did not work. I also used the Steam Verify Game Files Tool to make sure all files were correct, which they were. I cannot do anything more on my end to make sure the game is good and installed correctly.

I could use a bit of help. Thanks in advance.

PS - If you need information or files from me just let me know I will do my best to provide them to you.

Last edited by reddog000; 12-02-2020 at 11:55 PM.
reddog000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 05:02 AM   #106
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog000 View Post
Hello Bug Squashers!

I am currently experiencing crazy issues with my PT B200 Online League concerning my Roster.

Here is a screenshot of the Activate/Deactivate buttons totally missing!

https://i.imgur.com/EBJTDw2.jpg

Every weird thing you can think of has happened. I took a player on the Active Roster and put him on the Reserve Roster which is supposed make you wait 14 days before you can reactivate him. After clicking through a few different screens I came back to Roster Management and I was able to put them right back on the Active Roster. You can obviously see from my screenshot that I cannot deactivate any of the players with my buttons missing. Many more things happened which would take me forever to explain and I hate typing so no TL;DR from this old man.

I am basically paralyzed trying to make Roster Changes in my online B200 League I am currently part of? Please help!

I have used a pair of paid Uninstaller Programs (Revo Uninstaller & Ashampoo Uninstaller 10) to uninstall and reinstall OOTP 21 on Steam. That did not work. I also used the Steam Verify Game Files Tool to make sure all files were correct, which they were. I cannot do anything more on my end to make sure the game is good and installed correctly.

I could use a bit of help. Thanks in advance.

PS - If you need information or files from me just let me know I will do my best to provide them to you.
Sorry that's happening!

This isn't really the right thread for this, you'd want to be in the PT21 bug reports forum here to have a better chance to get this looked at: https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...lay.php?f=3979

That being said, since it seems like you have multiple weird things going on, your best bet will probably be to open a support ticket and let the support guys work through things with you. (https://support.ootpdevelopments.com...l/en/newticket or email support@ootpdevelopments.com)

Old 12-04-2020, 11:05 AM   #107
reddog000
Bat Boy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
Sorry that's happening!

This isn't really the right thread for this, you'd want to be in the PT21 bug reports forum here to have a better chance to get this looked at: https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...lay.php?f=3979

That being said, since it seems like you have multiple weird things going on, your best bet will probably be to open a support ticket and let the support guys work through things with you. (https://support.ootpdevelopments.com...l/en/newticket or email support@ootpdevelopments.com)

My bad Lukas Berger for posting in wrong Forum. I could have sworn I was in Bug Report Forum. Again sorry about that. Lastly I think that the problem has fixed itself. Will have to check this morning again though. Definitely had something to do with my PT file.

Thanks Lukas appreciate you!
reddog000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 03:12 AM   #108
BaseballGOAT
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Question for Lukas as we head into OOTP22 will the incoming NCAA freshmen players that are currently unrated and retired be active? I plan on building a NCAA League using OOTP22 and I am noticing 100s of incoming freshmen are already in the game just not rated and listed as retired.
BaseballGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 03:54 AM   #109
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballGOAT View Post
Question for Lukas as we head into OOTP22 will the incoming NCAA freshmen players that are currently unrated and retired be active? I plan on building a NCAA League using OOTP22 and I am noticing 100s of incoming freshmen are already in the game just not rated and listed as retired.
Many will. Probably not all though.

The idea is eventually to build out much larger amounts of amateur players in-game, but it takes time. We've been able to rate and activate a ton of those guys so far, but there are lots more to do. So it'll be an ongoing project over the next year+ to see more and more of these guys rated and active.

Old 02-13-2021, 05:12 PM   #110
BaseballGOAT
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
is there anyway someone outside of your group can help? I plan on buying a couple months worth of Perfect game after the release of 22 to build out the HS classes for a few years since it seems like with the paid version you get pitch types and velo for the pitchers which should be easier to be more realistic when adding these kids
BaseballGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 04:59 AM   #111
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballGOAT View Post
is there anyway someone outside of your group can help? I plan on buying a couple months worth of Perfect game after the release of 22 to build out the HS classes for a few years since it seems like with the paid version you get pitch types and velo for the pitchers which should be easier to be more realistic when adding these kids
If you're interested in helping, we always can use help!

Send me an email and we should be able to get you set up to help out with the official rosters.

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 02-14-2021 at 05:23 AM.
Old 02-25-2021, 11:04 PM   #112
Johnnywalkoff
Bat Boy

Not sure this belongs here but...About start my 2022 season and after finishing ST, I saved the game after making all roster moves etc. Started game tonight to start new season and everything is blank. No team logos (Major or Minor leagues) The only team logo that shows up on anything are the Arizona Diamondbacks. Even if I hover over a player it won’t tell me what team that player plays for..
Johnnywalkoff is offline   Reply With Quote