Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 02-03-2019, 04:20 PM   #1
zrog2000
All Star Starter

Possible exporting stats bug

I've seen other people talk about exporting stats into excel and I've been trying to do that myself. This is exactly what I do. Go to League - > Stats -> Sortable Stats. I verify that there are no filters and choose all batters with batting stats. Then I click Report -> Write to disk.

This opens a browser window. But it only displays the first page of 18. This would require me to write each of 18 pages to a separate report to export the entire league. No one else seems to have this issue.

Is this working as intended or am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
Attached Images
Image Image 
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 12:27 PM   #2
Threnodas
Minors (Triple A)

I'm on the wrong computer and don't have the game open, but I'm pretty sure that the OOTP (not PT) options/settings menu has a choice for long lists to be displayed in multiple pages or in one long page with a scroll bar. Only the current page is exported, but one page with a scroll bar means you get everything in one file. Extremely long lists are forced into pages because of something under the hood of the scroll bar tool, but 428 players should definitely be short enough to fit with a scroll bar.

If you already knew all that but it's still in pages, then this is a legit bug. I have exported the Sortable Stats with a scroll bar before, so it really should work in this case.

Last edited by Threnodas; 02-04-2019 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Details after checking screenshots
Threnodas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 05:22 PM   #3
zrog2000
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threnodas View Post
I'm on the wrong computer and don't have the game open, but I'm pretty sure that the OOTP (not PT) options/settings menu has a choice for long lists to be displayed in multiple pages or in one long page with a scroll bar. Only the current page is exported, but one page with a scroll bar means you get everything in one file. Extremely long lists are forced into pages because of something under the hood of the scroll bar tool, but 428 players should definitely be short enough to fit with a scroll bar.

If you already knew all that but it's still in pages, then this is a legit bug. I have exported the Sortable Stats with a scroll bar before, so it really should work in this case.
Thank you so much! I found it in OOTP Settings, Interface:
Attached Images
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote