Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 19 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-27-2018, 02:04 AM   #21
BaddestDude
Bat Boy

Give him a break-Cash Leagues sound fun

The idea of a cash League was definitely intriguing to me. I spoke with Bryce and it all sounded legit, but due to travel was not able to join. The only thing that gave me any pause was the pay8ng for two seasons upfront instead of just the current season. Otherwise, Bryce seemed willin* to answer all questions.
BaddestDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 05:54 AM   #22
Lolos
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brhlbryce View Post
Link to our other thread - http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=285912

It's been long sought after, and after years it's coming to light. A OOTP league brought to you by the leadership of the BRHL online empire.

We will mimic our hockey league in that there will be 1 sim per day, meaning 1 year per year.

Players will get NEW OOTP rates each year, there is no internal development. Drafts will be 10 rounds long, and will be from REAL LIFE draft classes.

Each team will have a AAA-AA-A affiliate, which just have randomized names now, you can change these as you wish.

Teams begin with completely even Fan Interest. Fan Loyalty, Market Size, Stadium Size etc. Basically there is NO advantage to being one team over another. Teams also have the same media contracts and spending budgets to begin with. These will all change throughout history, depending on how you manage your team.

Also this is a CASH league, in addition to getting the new OOTP game each year you need to pay your $50 entry fee each year. Upon first entry into the league you are required to pay for two years up front, which ensures we have only dedicated GM's joining. Payouts are displayed on the message board, all league entries are paid out for accomplishments with in the league.

We will be doing a FULL fantasy draft once full. If you're interested please sign up on our message board at http://brhlootp.freeforums.net/ Please post under the team selection thread with which your team preferences would be.

Only the Indians and White Sox remain, if you're interested, get in touch ASAP.
What a scam here's my reasoning first off no evidence but your saying I need to pay to be dedicated I was only strat o matic guy no one ever paid for a league, what evidence you have? I am in a league where you get $20 without paying a penny why because he wants to you because you want to take $3,100 something every two years seems scammy for me just why?
Lolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 06:05 AM   #23
Lolos
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuna View Post
Will the commissioner be running a team? In a theoretical situation where the commissioner ins't just pocketing thousands of dollars, it seems like it would be a conflict of interest for anyone who could open up the player editing screen to be able to win money.
Yep so true pay leagues can be mostly scams.
Lolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:36 AM   #24
msupoke
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolos View Post
What a scam here's my reasoning first off no evidence but your saying I need to pay to be dedicated I was only strat o matic guy no one ever paid for a league, what evidence you have? I am in a league where you get $20 without paying a penny why because he wants to you because you want to take $3,100 something every two years seems scammy for me just why?
That only proves it hurts your feelings that you are not trusted. It is not proof it is a scam.
Old 03-27-2018, 07:52 PM   #25
brhlbryce
Minors (Double A)

Wow still in the news!

http://new.brhl.net/

We're finishing our 11th year as a cash league with the same setup. Never once had any issue with anyone financially. Feel free to reach out to any of the GMs if you're interested and want in when we have an opening. Rather than the same commishes starting new leagues after 2 sim seasons, we run a league that lasts for the long-term, which is appealing to many. We had no issue filling up.

We also have been selling ratings for about a decade on the STHS hockey system as well, again, never a single financial complaint.

All in all, enjoy your experience, for many basic leagues are just that, basic. The best of the best like to test themselves.
brhlbryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:50 PM   #26
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Infractions: 0/1 (3)
Any reasonable person would think that it's a bit fishy that a league that hasn't started yet is asking for $100 upfront to join and so far no evidence has been submitted that this league is in any way legitimate. They best they can do is a broken web site for a hockey league.
LaLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:56 PM   #27
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Wow still in the news!

http://new.brhl.net/

We're finishing our 11th year as a cash league with the same setup. Never once had any issue with anyone financially. Feel free to reach out to any of the GMs if you're interested and want in when we have an opening. Rather than the same commishes starting new leagues after 2 sim seasons, we run a league that lasts for the long-term, which is appealing to many. We had no issue filling up.

We also have been selling ratings for about a decade on the STHS hockey system as well, again, never a single financial complaint.

All in all, enjoy your experience, for many basic leagues are just that, basic. The best of the best like to test themselves.
Do you have a list of the GM's that we could reach out to? Anyone could make an account on here and say that it's legitimate, including the person running the league who is asking for us to pay him to join.
Old 03-28-2018, 03:52 PM   #28
Soxfan017
Bat Boy

Quote:
Do you have a list of the GM's that we could reach out to? Anyone could make an account on here and say that it's legitimate, including the person running the league who is asking for us to pay him to join.
My Name is Dan, I was in Bryce's hockey league 3 years and I'm joining his OOTP league. His league is legit, and btw the BRHL site is far from broken FYI. Clearly you've never been in a hockey sim. Clearly you do not know what you are talking about. Its okay to question, another to insinuate. Bryce is and will always be the best and most fair commish, even when he puts up with my insurmountable amount of bull****. His sims are the best I have ever been in, from FBB to Madden to Simon T to baseball mogul to OOTP, by far the best. Slow your roll, not everything is a scam
Soxfan017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 05:29 PM   #29
checkyoursixx
Minors (Triple A)

Our league is full now, so not really sure why I'm even bothering to respond to this, but you are asking for members of the hockey league to come forward.. so here I am.

I have been a member of Bryce's hockey league for 3 seasons now. I was one of the people who had asked Bryce if he would start a cash Baseball league. Here I am, one of the 30 GMs of the newly formed league. I have paid my dues, and have received money from Bryce for my winnings. A cash league doesn't run for 12 seasons if people aren't getting paid out.

While the league is full at this moment, I don't want this thread to discourage others from jumping onto an opening. All GMs are already paid for 2 seasons now, so I doubt there will be an opening soon.. but if Bryce will allow it I don't mind taking on an Assistant GM. A great chance for someone skeptical about our league to not put in any financial commitment, while still enjoying all the fun. If interested, PM me.
checkyoursixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:04 PM   #30
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

2 of of the supposed 30 members!

LAWL, good show
Old 03-30-2018, 11:22 PM   #31
msupoke
All Star Reserve

Dude, let it go. You look foolish.
Old 03-31-2018, 03:05 AM   #32
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msupoke View Post
Dude, let it go. You look foolish.
Just trying to protect other players from this obvious scam.
Old 03-31-2018, 12:19 PM   #33
msupoke
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Just trying to protect other players from this obvious scam.
Are you really? It seems like you are doubling down on something just to be right. The problem is that you are not right.
Old 03-31-2018, 08:33 PM   #34
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msupoke View Post
Are you really? It seems like you are doubling down on something just to be right. The problem is that you are not right.
Didn't realize I had a truther here. I'd love to hear your thoughts on 9/11...
Old 03-31-2018, 11:19 PM   #35
msupoke
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Didn't realize I had a truther here. I'd love to hear your thoughts on 9/11...
You lost me when you stopped making sense.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:52 AM   #36
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

If Someone is willing to pay to be in a league, they know the risk. I Don't think it is anyone's business to be the League Police here, OOTP has Moderators for a reason. I'm not sure why anyone feels the need to protect people from themselves. If you want to pay to play, Feel free, just know there are a Plethora of Leagues out there that you can join for free! I wish brhlbryce and all participants luck in this league!
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 01:01 PM   #37
brhlbryce
Minors (Double A)

Thanks for the well wishes, we’ve been full for a bit now, draft officially begins Tuesday night.

No point continuing to go back and forth with the people convinced it’s a scam, does no benefit to play that game when 5 minutes of research gives you a look into our previous decade of running cash leagues.

For those that prefer free leagues, all the power to them as well, some of us just like the competiveness turned up a few notches.
Old 04-02-2018, 01:24 PM   #38
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

I don't believe that you actually have 30 players because I kept getting e-mails saying how you were only one player away and I needed to act fast. Basic Nigerian Prince, as seen on TV sales pitches. But if someone did actually pay $100 to be in your league, I feel very sorry for them.
Old 04-02-2018, 01:47 PM   #39
brhlbryce
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
I don't believe that you actually have 30 players because I kept getting e-mails saying how you were only one player away and I needed to act fast. Basic Nigerian Prince, as seen on TV sales pitches. But if someone did actually pay $100 to be in your league, I feel very sorry for them.
http://brhlootp.freeforums.net/threa...augural-season

Get a life man, you look ridiculous. You’ve gotten no such email, we’ve been full since the 25th
Old 04-03-2018, 03:30 AM   #40
LaLuna
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
http://brhlootp.freeforums.net/threa...augural-season

Get a life man, you look ridiculous. You’ve gotten no such email, we’ve been full since the 25th
Fake news, you guys just admitted to sending me multiple e-mails on the first page of this thread. Must be hard to keep all your stories and identities straight, huh? What a tangled web...

The fact that you keep responding just speaks to how immature you are. What an awful person to be running a scam... I mean league.