Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2016 > MLBM 2016 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

MLBM 2016 - General Discussions Talk about MLB Manager 2016, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android

Old 07-31-2015, 03:08 PM   #1
wrigley826
Bat Boy

Receive trade proposals?

I've seen a few people mention this in the forums with no resolution: no trade proposals. I'm now a few months into my second dynasty without ever receiving a trade proposal in MLBM. Is there something I need to do different?
wrigley826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 05:17 PM   #2
JMdolla$ign
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Some people in their dynasties don't get trade offers from other teams. In some of my dynasties I will get at the most once a year and others I will get several mostly during the offseason. Most offers aren't good but rarley some are. It is all chance really. If you have a player that is viewed as a higher talent by the other teams then its ratings or stats show usually they would try to go after those players. Superstars sometimes other teams would offer trades for.
JMdolla$ign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 05:22 PM   #3
JMdolla$ign
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Proposing trades instead of receiving proposals are usually the way to go.
JMdolla$ign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:48 AM   #4
wrigley826
Bat Boy

Ok - disappointing, but thanks for the info!
wrigley826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 12:25 AM   #5
Mikey Mike on da mic
Bat Boy

I've gotten a couple trades proposed to me, actually pretty fair decent ones even...

One thing I haven't been able to figure out though regarding trades; once in a while i'll read about a trade between a couple CPU teams that say "so and so was traded for so and so along with X amount of cash..."
So how can I include or ask for cash in a trade negotiation? I remember doing this on OOTP on PCs...
Mikey Mike on da mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:20 AM   #6
McGuiser
Major Leagues

You can't

Mikey, only the AI can offer cash.

If you "negotiate" an AI offer by changing players on one side or the other, remember that if their initial offer included cash, that cash is still in the deal. It is not obvious, but it is in the text below the manager's reaction.

If the AI will not quite agree to your counteroffer, that cash might be the problem. If so, try exiting that negotiation and then initiating the trade yourself, which is the only way to eliminate their cash offering.
McGuiser is offline   Reply With Quote