Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Old 01-09-2015, 08:23 PM   #1
ZTO333
Minors (Double A)

Ummm....Wow

I've seen a few Triple Crowns through playing iOOTP but nothing like what David McIntyre just did in 2160. Very close to breaking All-Time records held by steroid users

Just a few years before he had the AL Triple Crown the same year a current teammate won it in the NL

Anyone ever seen any HUGE stats like his in 2160 or had both a Triple Crown in the AL and NL in one year?
ZTO333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 08:26 PM   #2
phillupi
All Star Reserve

Pretty cool and different. How old is David and how many total HRs does he have?
phillupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 10:13 PM   #3
ZTO333
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillupi View Post
Pretty cool and different. How old is David and how many total HRs does he have?
He is 34 with 541 career HRs. One of the best players I've ever seen
ZTO333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 04:39 PM   #4
ricealum
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTO333 View Post
I've seen a few Triple Crowns through playing iOOTP but nothing like what David McIntyre just did in 2160. [snip] Anyone ever seen any HUGE stats like his in 2160 or had both a Triple Crown in the AL and NL in one year?
Wow is right! I've seen a better BA% a couple of times, and higher RBI totals a couple of times, but that blows away my best hitter's HR total. I think my best is low 50s!

I don't think I have ever seen a triple crown in both leagues before, but I have had a hitter and a pitcher win the triple crown the same year.
ricealum is offline   Reply With Quote