Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > MLB Manager 2018 > MLB Manager - Suggestions

MLB Manager - Suggestions Please help us to improve the game and post your suggestions / ideas in this forum!

Old 05-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
tjmsport
Bat Boy

Some Suggestions

After playing a few seasons, here are a couple of suggestions.

1. TRADES. Can you please add a feature similar to the "Shop Player" feature on the desktop version. Where you can offer a player and see who is interested. It is very time consuming having to take a player and go thru each team to see if they might want to trade for them and what they may even be willing to start at.

2. PLAYER MORALE. I can understand that a player is mad/angry when he is demoted to the minors, etc. but every player who is sent down is like that. So I end up with 30 players with an angry/mad etc.. morale in the minors.

In relation, when you acquire players they should by default always go to minors and instead of placing on Active roster first if there is room, and forcing us to send to minors.. causes more angry players

3. ERROR BUG FIX. When you go and click on trade player away, it goes to the trade screen and shows his name, but the minute you select a team to trade with it resets it and you must go back and manually add his name again. Would be nice if it actually stayed on the trade screen. This would not be as much of a problem if we could get a "Shop Player" funtion/feature.

4. ARBITRATION. As mentioned before by others. Gives way too much to mediocre players. Seems to jump to 12M rather quickly.

5. ARBITRATION PART 2. There should be a spot that you can designate if you even want to offer arbitration to a player. Or just let him be a free agent. Since you dont have a choice, you have to let them all make their $$$ then try and trade them afterward. Would be easier to let them be free agents.

6. DRAFT. Be able to view the draft results. If it is there I can not find it.

7. CONFIGURATION. Be able to change some rules/options. SImple ones like DH or NO DH.

Thanks for the considerations.

Great Game !!!

Tim
tjmsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:16 PM   #2
chort
Minors (Single A)

I strongly agree that traded players should go to minors. It's really irritating that players with no right to be in the majors get angry after being demoted when I only acquired them for future development.
chort is offline   Reply With Quote