Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 12-05-2014, 11:58 PM   #21
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The HSBL is currently Full, Feel free to contact me to get on the waiting list.

Thanks
Rhett
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 06:04 PM   #22
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The HSBL revolving door that is Texas is swinging again. Their newest GM lasted all of 10 days.

We are at Jan 1st 1981, Spring Training is right around the corner. The Texas Rangers are available once again, coming off a 93 win season these guys need some consistent leadership to make a move to the Playoffs.

Contact me here via PM if interested
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 12-15-2014, 06:34 PM   #23
kcroyalgm
All Star Reserve

pm sent
Old 12-15-2014, 08:15 PM   #24
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Texas is filled, Contact me if interested in the waiting list
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 12-16-2014, 05:34 PM   #25
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The HSBL has an unexpected opening, the Seattle Mariners, 4 year removed from expansion are available. This team has a plethora of young talented guys and/or guys with potential and feature a 21 year old Ryne Sandberg. With players like 21 year old Oil Can Boyd, 23 year old Bud Black, 20 year old Gerald Perry, 21 year old Orestes Destrade and 21 year old Phil Bradley in the pipeline, these guys have a solid foundation.

If interested please contact me via PM here with your name and e-mail address
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 12-20-2014, 11:51 PM   #26
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The HSBL is once again Full, Just in time for Opening Day 1981, feel free to contact me to get on the waiting list
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 12-21-2014, 05:28 PM   #27
Let the Light Shine
Bat Boy

I am very interested in joining. My days of sim baseball go all the way back to Baseball Mogul if any of you old timers can recall those days... ya a little foggy here too! Im new to OOTP, purchased about a month ago and believe i'm ready to make the jump to the "big leagues" of online play. League sounds fun, lookin' forward to it! Thanks, Tim
Let the Light Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 03:05 PM   #28
Robert Savard
Minors (Double A)

if the Orioles are still available let me know, I will grab them I am sure I can improve them
r.savard5@rogers.com
Robert Savard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:18 AM   #29
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

A very unexpected opening in the HSBL as the Boston Red Sox have become available (They are currently 18-19) due to the GM's New Job and commitments going into the new year. If Interested PM me here. Reading the previous HSBL link is suggested to see if this league is right for you.
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 12-30-2014, 10:34 AM   #30
Robert Savard
Minors (Double A)

Hsbl commish

I am interested to take over the Boston Red Sox, please contact me at
r.savard5@rogers.com
Robert Savard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:39 AM   #31
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Savard View Post
I am interested to take over the Boston Red Sox, please contact me at
r.savard5@rogers.com

e-mail on it's way
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 12-30-2014, 12:37 PM   #32
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

HSBL is Currently Full, feel free to PM me to get on the waiting list
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 01-21-2015, 03:25 PM   #33
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Ok, once again the Texas Rangers are available. They are coming off a 91 win season of not making the playoffs. The loaded 1981 draft is coming up in a couple of days. A great time to get in.Before you consider this league make sure you read this HSBL overview

a few things I can't stress enough are:
1) This League sims Daily, that means every single day (barring unforeseen circumstances) there will be a sim
2) I expect you to export often, even when you have no changes, this is how I track activity and GM Status
3) If your looking for a fancy league/webpage that involves writing articles etc... This league isn't for you. This is a bunch of Older Mature guys who have lives, but they love OOTP and want to play in a league where GM's actually run their teams
4) This is a semi-Historical league using Spritz/Gambo Database. It has it's own unique history simed Historically from 1900-1974 collimating into an Inaugural restructuring draft forced by Free Agency in 1975.

5) The Player Talent Randomness is set to 200, this is MAX randomness, so Star's in real life might not be Duds in the HSBL, and a Journeyman in Real Life could be the next Stud here.

So with that being said, if you are interested and actually Serious about taking a team in this league, contact me via PM here with your real name and e-mail address and I'll get you started.
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 02-01-2015, 08:02 AM   #34
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The HSBL has Just Celebrated it's first full year and completed it's 7th Season of sims in 11 months since the completion of the Inag Draft. That means it takes us about 6 weeks to run through the complete cycle of a in-game year.

The Texas Rangers are still available. We are currently at The Amateur draft and Free Agency, the 1982 season is approaching fast.

Contact me Via PM if you're interested in this fast paced Historically based league!
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 03-02-2015, 10:52 AM   #35
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

HSBL has a rare NL opening:

The San Diego Padres have become available, currently 56-49 and 3.5GB the division leading Giants. This team has a plethora of young talent including names like Julio Franco, Kent Hrbek, John Kruk, Jay Howell, Dave Dravecky all under 26 and a 19 year old Phenom named Jose Guzman

The Texas Rangers are also still available, currently 54-48 and in 1st place these guys need some leadership to keep their run going. This team features one of the best rotations and defenses in the AL with players like Bill Madlock, Leron Lee, Andy Van Slyke and Dwight Evans, Rollie Fingers is getting pissed that the AI doesn't let him close

This league is currently at August 8th, 1982...A great Era for baseball

If you are interested please contact me here via PM.
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 03-02-2015, 05:59 PM   #36
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Padres have a nw GM, Texas still available
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 03-06-2015, 08:31 AM   #37
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmantle View Post
HSBL has a rare NL opening:

The San Diego Padres have become available, currently 56-49 and 3.5GB the division leading Giants. This team has a plethora of young talent including names like Julio Franco, Kent Hrbek, John Kruk, Jay Howell, Dave Dravecky all under 26 and a 19 year old Phenom named Jose Guzman

The Texas Rangers are also still available, currently 54-48 and in 1st place these guys need some leadership to keep their run going. This team features one of the best rotations and defenses in the AL with players like Bill Madlock, Leron Lee, Andy Van Slyke and Dwight Evans, Rollie Fingers is getting pissed that the AI doesn't let him close

This league is currently at August 8th, 1982...A great Era for baseball

If you are interested please contact me here via PM.

The new Padres GM didn't work out, they are available again as is Texas
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 04-28-2015, 01:06 PM   #38
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

As we moved to the 1983 off season the Texas Rangers are still available. We will run another season or two with ootp15 and make the switch to ootp16 around the MLB All-Star break. The draft is here and it is a BIG year with names like Maddux, Glavine, McGwire, Bichette, Rio, Moyer, Caminiti and many others..very nice draft class, with more on the horizon.

Texas selects 17th and is coming off a very respectable 88 win campaign.

Contact me via PM if interested. We have 25 other guys hoping for a new Texas Gm
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 04-28-2015 at 01:07 PM.
Old 05-24-2015, 11:39 AM   #39
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The HSBL is currently on May 27th 1984,our 10th season, we currently have 2 teams available

Chicago White Sox currently hovering around even (22-20)This team has a solid foundation with players like Gary Gaetti, Bobby Bonillia, Kal Daniels,Fred McGriff and Willie McGee all 25yrs old or less and a 20 year old Bret Saberhagen growing in a solid minor league system

San Francisco Giants This team is an unexpected opening and is currently in 1st place sporting a 27-14 mark, Don Mattingly,Kirk Gibson,Alan Trammel, Juan Gongalez lead this offense supported by an experienced Staff

The HSBL will be converting to 16 at the ned of this 1984 season, contact me via PM if interested
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 05-24-2015 at 11:42 AM.