Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 06-30-2019, 02:42 PM   #1
professor ape
All Star Starter

Could not sync your card data. Please Retry.

I logged in to check the last result from my playoff series. When I hit “PLAY PERFECT TEAM” it stalled and came back with an error of “Could not sync your card data. please retry.”. I logged out and tried again with the same error. I also went through a full restart of my computer and am having the same issue. My team is the Sunset Town Kings in Diamond 363.
Old 06-30-2019, 03:09 PM   #2
professor ape
All Star Starter

As update; I closed the game and let it cycle through the next half hour. I am still getting the error. I logged out and went into my other team in Silver 289. I am getting the same error there.
Old 06-30-2019, 03:37 PM   #3
asaintsfan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor ape View Post
As update; I closed the game and let it cycle through the next half hour. I am still getting the error. I logged out and went into my other team in Silver 289. I am getting the same error there.
same here - have to continuously close and open and hope I get lucky

asaintsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 03:39 PM   #4
professor ape
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaintsfan View Post
same here - have to continuously close and open and hope I get lucky
Have you gotten it to load since the issue started?
Old 06-30-2019, 04:15 PM   #5
professor ape
All Star Starter

I’ve tried at least ten more times without success.
Old 06-30-2019, 05:55 PM   #6
professor ape
All Star Starter

I’ve now tried a reinstall of the latest patch and am still getting the same error. I have a playoff series going (maybe) and four active auctions. Is there any advice about how to get this fixed?

ADDITION: I am not sure if this will help the diagnosis but for my Diamond level team I have to click “OK” eleven times for the pop up to disappear. When I try to start up my Silver level team I have to click “OK” exactly thirteen times for the pop up to disappear. That cannot be a coincidence.

Last edited by professor ape; 06-30-2019 at 06:23 PM.
professor ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 10:25 PM   #7
professor ape
All Star Starter

Sorry to keep posting but I still can’t access either of my teams. I keep getting the same error with the same symptoms as described previously. I have no idea if I have been advancing in the playoffs and cannot check on my four active auctions which are scheduled to close in the next two hours. One other person noted a similar issue but I assume it is not too wide spread since there isn’t a large outcry,
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:20 AM   #8
professor ape
All Star Starter

It is the following morning and I am still getting the error. I have been promoted to my first Perfect league but cannot get in to manage my team before going to work. Obviously my team exists and is progressing but I am becoming very concerned that my team is somehow corrupted.
The team is the Sunset Town Kings in league Perfect .402. I would very much like to access it this evening when I get home.

Thank you
Old 07-01-2019, 06:15 PM   #9
professor ape
All Star Starter

As another update; I got home and did the Build 52 update hoping that would fix the issue. It did not. I am still getting the same error. It has been well over 24 hours since I reported the issue and have not gotten any feedback other than the note from asaintsfan who had a similar issue. This is extremely frustrating as I have my first team in a Perfect league and am unable to get in to enjoy the season. Can I please get some guidance? Thank you
Old 07-02-2019, 08:41 AM   #10
professor ape
All Star Starter

Day three and still no official response. Please help!

As an additional note, I am able to connect to my OOTP19 Perfect Team without issue and 20 accepts my initial log in so I doubt it is my computer. When I click to “Play Perfect Team”, it goes through the load up to the point where it is synching my cards. The right side of the screen alternates between the button to play Perfect Team and the other items that usually show after you click to play. The error comes up after about 30 seconds.

Last edited by professor ape; 07-02-2019 at 09:05 AM.
professor ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 12:16 AM   #11
MarkGracesSlumpBuster
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Wow, can't believe no one is getting back to you. I had that same issue when I had too many cards.. try maybe using your phone as a hotspot and connect to the game from there. I still have this issue at times as well.
MarkGracesSlumpBuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 12:20 AM   #12
professor ape
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGracesSlumpBuster View Post
Wow, can't believe no one is getting back to you. I had that same issue when I had too many cards.. try maybe using your phone as a hotspot and connect to the game from there. I still have this issue at times as well.
I’ll give it a try in the morning. Thanks for the suggestion. It would be nice to get some feedback from the team.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:09 AM   #13
professor ape
All Star Starter

Time for my Day 4 entry. Per MarkGracesSlumpBuster’s suggestion (great name by the way) I connected my computer through my phone as a hot spot. Same results multiple times. I then restarted my modem (again) and still had no luck. My modem is quite new, our service is strong, and the game has worked fine for months. The internet is fine for everything else including my OOTP19 access.
Could someone from the team provide feedback, even if it is just to say that you have seen this thread?
Old 07-03-2019, 12:24 PM   #14
HiDesertAce
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor ape View Post
Time for my Day 4 entry. Per MarkGracesSlumpBuster’s suggestion (great name by the way) I connected my computer through my phone as a hot spot. Same results multiple times. I then restarted my modem (again) and still had no luck. My modem is quite new, our service is strong, and the game has worked fine for months. The internet is fine for everything else including my OOTP19 access.
Could someone from the team provide feedback, even if it is just to say that you have seen this thread?

how many cards are on your inactive? i have three accounts. on my one account where I collect all the cards and have a lot of inactive cards (around 3000) i will get the cannot sync card data when my internet connection is spotty

HiDesertAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 01:27 PM   #15
professor ape
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiDesertAce View Post
how many cards are on your inactive? i have three accounts. on my one account where I collect all the cards and have a lot of inactive cards (around 3000) i will get the cannot sync card data when my internet connection is spotty
While I have a number of inactive cards on each of my two teams, they are not out of control. Maybe there are a couple of hundred (at most) on each which I would be happy to clean out if I get in. Again, my internet connection is generally strong and reliable here and I did not have any issues until Sunday afternoon from which point I have gotten failures every time I try to get into either team.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:32 PM   #16
CrazyWR
All Star Reserve

Also having this issue, tried about 6 times now over the last hour or so
CrazyWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:39 PM   #17
LansdowneSt
Hall Of Famer

Same here. Happened with the update. Also impacts my regular, non-PT game.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=304879

Just my Facegen Pack: https://www.mediafire.com/file_premi..._Pack.zip/file
LansdowneSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:47 PM   #18
SlinkyTWF
Minors (Double A)

Same issue. PLUS! When I finally was able to log in, my entire team had been deactivated, AND their positional training and histories had been wiped clean! I think this falls into Severity 1 defect territory.

PT24:

PT23:
PT22:

PT21:
PT20:
SlinkyTWF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:55 PM   #19
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Same issue
Old 07-03-2019, 11:17 PM   #20
professor ape
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTWF View Post
Same issue. PLUS! When I finally was able to log in, my entire team had been deactivated, AND their positional training and histories had been wiped clean! I think this falls into Severity 1 defect territory.
I have no idea what the status of my team is. I’ll be really pissed if my first season in a Perfect league is messed up because my guys have been deactivated and I can’t get in to change anything.