Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 07-04-2019, 09:54 AM   #21
professor ape
All Star Starter

Day 5: The issue is still the same. While my internet is just fine and I have no issues getting into my OOTP19 team, I cannot get into either of my OOTP20 teams. When I hit Play Perfect Team it loads until the point that it is getting the card data. The screen seems to indicate that it is losing connection to the servers but I have done tests where I have other items running off of the web at the same time and none of them lose connection.

We now have more people reporting the same issue (which makes me feel a little less crazy) but there is still no official response from the team. Maybe I have been spoiled over the years by their quick attention to matters but it is extremely disappointing that there hasn’t been the slightest acknowledgement of the problem by the crew.
Old 07-04-2019, 11:52 AM   #22
TwinsFan
Minors (Double A)

I wish I would've read this thread earlier because here is what what worked for me:

You have to keep pressing that "Play Perfect Team" button. I've NEVER connected the first time I press. This next thing is very important - Don't log out or restart the game! Just keep pressing that button over and over until it works. Usually it takes 3-4 times and I get connected, but sometimes it's been 10+ times.

Also this problem gets more severe with the more cards you own, so when you do finally connect you may want to quick sell some.

This is only what worked for me and it may not work for everyone. And it's obviously not a complete fix but it may make the game more playable.

OOTP 21

OOTP 20
TwinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 12:17 PM   #23
professor ape
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinsFan View Post
I wish I would've read this thread earlier because here is what what worked for me:

You have to keep pressing that "Play Perfect Team" button. I've NEVER connected the first time I press. This next thing is very important - Don't log out or restart the game! Just keep pressing that button over and over until it works. Usually it takes 3-4 times and I get connected, but sometimes it's been 10+ times.

Also this problem gets more severe with the more cards you own, so when you do finally connect you may want to quick sell some.

This is only what worked for me and it may not work for everyone. And it's obviously not a complete fix but it may make the game more playable.
I’ve been trying that to no avail. What is weird is that I never had this issue until Sunday. I got in just fine that morning but when I tried that afternoon, I got the error. I haven’t gotten into either team since then. It was just a hard wall that came down.
Old 07-04-2019, 04:55 PM   #24
LansdowneSt
Hall Of Famer

My issue sorted. Tried this afternoon after walking away from the game for 24 hours and it synched and games loaded. Phew!

Just my Facegen Pack: https://www.mediafire.com/file_premi..._Pack.zip/file
LansdowneSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 09:33 AM   #25
TwinsFan
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor ape View Post
I’ve been trying that to no avail. What is weird is that I never had this issue until Sunday. I got in just fine that morning but when I tried that afternoon, I got the error. I haven’t gotten into either team since then. It was just a hard wall that came down.
Awe man what a pisser!

OOTP 21

OOTP 20
TwinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 10:23 AM   #26
professor ape
All Star Starter

I’M FINALLY IN! I had one failure but was then able to access both teams. I am cleaning out but there really aren’t that many with under 100 inactive cards on each team. We’ll see if I can consistently get in going forward.
Is there any official explanation of what has been going on? Nothing changed about my network at home and nothing else had issues over the past five days,

EDIT: The issue continues. I got into each team once but am now locked out again. While in, I cleaned out all of my inactive cards on both teams so everything is very clean right now. For some reason it keeps showing that is loses connection with the servers.

Last edited by professor ape; 07-05-2019 at 10:52 AM.
professor ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:21 AM   #27
professor ape
All Star Starter

Day 7: More of the same. I’m at the point where I will try maybe once per day but until the issue is resolved, apologies to anyone in the same leagues with me that my teams are on auto-pilot. I will say that it is possible that there is something happening on my side but I highly doubt it as OOTP19 and everything else on my computer are working fine.
I am going to stop posting here for now but will check periodically to see if anyone from the team responds. The fact that I have had zero feedback from the crew is my greatest disappointment here. I know that Markus and team are very busy but others have replied with similar reports and it is highly unusual to have a thread like this be completely ignored for so long. Chalk me up as unimpressed.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:20 PM   #28
HiDesertAce
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor ape View Post
Day 7: More of the same. I’m at the point where I will try maybe once per day but until the issue is resolved, apologies to anyone in the same leagues with me that my teams are on auto-pilot. I will say that it is possible that there is something happening on my side but I highly doubt it as OOTP19 and everything else on my computer are working fine.
I am going to stop posting here for now but will check periodically to see if anyone from the team responds. The fact that I have had zero feedback from the crew is my greatest disappointment here. I know that Markus and team are very busy but others have replied with similar reports and it is highly unusual to have a thread like this be completely ignored for so long. Chalk me up as unimpressed.

Have you sent in an request to their email address?

also have you uninstalled game off your machine? and tried with a fresh install. and have you tried logging in on a machine that is not yours?

apologies in advance if you have already answered these questions earlier in thread.

HiDesertAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 12:52 AM   #29
Alex Murray
Major Leagues

Hey Professor,

My apologies about the lack of responses. I had the weekend off and the rest of the support team are currently in a tizzy because of the internet outage we had with the servers. If you are still having issues signing into your teams can you get me the team names and the leagues they are in and I'll personally get the devs looking into it tomorrow to see if we can figure out why it's giving you grief.

Thanks
Alex
Old 07-09-2019, 06:30 PM   #30
professor ape
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Murray View Post
Hey Professor,

My apologies about the lack of responses. I had the weekend off and the rest of the support team are currently in a tizzy because of the internet outage we had with the servers. If you are still having issues signing into your teams can you get me the team names and the leagues they are in and I'll personally get the devs looking into it tomorrow to see if we can figure out why it's giving you grief.

Thanks
Alex
Sunset Town Kings in Perfect .422
Market Square Heroes in Silver .291

The issue continues as previously stated. Thank you for the attention to this.

Matthew
Old 07-19-2019, 12:51 PM   #31
Chico Guilbault
All Star Starter

Currently can't sync my card data...any problems with the servers? Maybe just New Jersey again?

Chico Guilbault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 12:56 PM   #32
bailey
Hall Of Famer

No, me too. Right after I got a gold card playing challenge mode, too.

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 08:02 PM   #33
HFBL
Minors (Double A)

I get this message once in a while. However, I keep pressing the OK button over and over and nothing happens. I have to end task on the game in order to exit. Is this normal behavior for this error?

Field of Dreams Baseball League (FDBL)
Hall of Fame Baseball League (HFBL)
Century Baseball League (CBL)

My teams:

My wife's teams:

HFBL is offline   Reply With Quote