Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Developments > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss Out of the Park Developments' games, web site, downloads, research and anything else related to OOTP Developments.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #1
BradC
All Star Starter

How to sign up as an OOTP affiliate

If you have a blog or other site and want to join our affiliate program for sales of OOTP and FHM, here's the process:

Start on the eSellerate Affiliates home page and click Sign Up For Free.

Follow the on-screen prompts to sign up. On the My Account screen, make sure you fill out all the fields that have asterisks next to them, since they're required. (Note that you'll need to fill out and sign a W-9 or W-8BEN form and send it to eSellerate before you can receive payments. Links to those forms are on the My Account screen.)

After you complete the sign-up, please make sure you read the "What's next?" information on the following screen.

After that you'll need to complete your payment information so eSellerate can send your shares to your bank account; you can enter it later if you don't have it right now.

Once your account is set up, you can search for any of our games, including the various versions of Out of the Park Baseball and Franchise Hockey Manager, and apply to be an affiliate for them. You can search for our games on the Available Products page. (If you want to be an iOOTP Baseball affiliate, you will need to create an account through Apple, which offers an affiliate program for its App Stores, as well as the iTunes Store.)

Searching on "out of" will pull up all of our titles, as shown below. Then click Sell This Product and click Request to Sell Publisher's Products at the bottom of the next screen. Andreas will receive an email and can confirm your application.

After he does that, you'll receive a notification email. Log into your account and you'll see the game listed as an active title that you can sell through the affiliate program.

Click the game's name and you'll see a detail page that explains how to set up purchase links and landing pages on your site.

You can use as many options as you want, whether you simply want to put your affiliate link in a review or you want a link-embedded "Buy Now" graphic on the front of your site. When a reader clicks one of those links and buys the game through the eSellerate store, you automatically receive credit for it. OOTP Developments offers a 10% share of sales to affiliates.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me at brad.cook@ootpdevelopments.com. Thanks.
BradC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 06:27 PM   #2
reo
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen View Post
I have a blog about my life and interests so would be good to put it on there because I always talk lots about playing OOTP.
Link? DM me.
Gil Renard: Don't get greedy, son. Don't get greedy. What we need now is a sacrifice. A winning team has to know how to manufacture runs. Coop taught me that. He used to say the most beautiful play in the game is a sacrifice fly, and you know why?
Richie Renard: 'Cause you give yourself up for the team?
Gil Renard: And it doesn't even count against your average. That's why baseball's better than life - it's fair.
reo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 01:03 PM   #3
vandagordon
Bat Boy

Thanks, you helped me!
vandagordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 11:12 PM   #4
rowbradfo
Bat Boy

Is this not working for anyone else, or is it just me?
rowbradfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 10:16 AM   #5
lnpgaceta
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowbradfo View Post
Is this not working for anyone else, or is it just me?
Also doesn't work for me. This is what I see when I follow the link in Firefox. (Chrome is different, but it's not any better.)

I'd certainly be interested; I'm trying to write more stories from my OOTP league.
Attached Images

Blog: Gaceta de la LNP

Twitch: LNP En Vivo | watch old games
Twitter: @LNPGaceta
Mastodon: @LNPGaceta on allpro.social
Merch: Tiendita de la LNP

Last edited by lnpgaceta; 04-05-2023 at 10:18 AM.
lnpgaceta is offline   Reply With Quote