Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Online Leagues

OOTP 16 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 16 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 02-04-2016, 11:41 AM   #21
byzeil
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincoop17 View Post
Can someone post the template file then?
I sent him the file and it appears that that fixed his issue.
byzeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:38 PM   #22
motnagoh79
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by byzeil View Post
It is the 'reports' table in your MYSQL database. Only applies if you are loading your reports into MYSQL. The script updates your reports in MYSQL. If you are just uploading your reports as HTML this script really don't do anything for you.
I'm still getting the bottom of my web pages cut off with the new script. Is there something else I should be doing to correct this?
motnagoh79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 10:24 PM   #23
byzeil
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by motnagoh79 View Post
I'm still getting the bottom of my web pages cut off with the new script. Is there something else I should be doing to correct this?
Did you drop all of the report tables (created by the new script) from your MYSQL database. Basically you have to do the initial procedure again with the revised scripts.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:43 PM   #24
motnagoh79
Bat Boy

Quote:
Did you drop all of the report tables (created by the new script) from your MYSQL database. Basically you have to do the initial procedure again with the revised scripts.
I guess I dont understand what you are asking me to do. Is there a walk-thru on it somewhere?
Old 02-05-2016, 03:41 AM   #25
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
I guess I dont understand what you are asking me to do. Is there a walk-thru on it somewhere?
There's no walk-thru, sorry.
Please delete the reports tables from the database, use the latest scripts from the opening post and run them again. They will create new tables with a different format.
Andreas Raht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 05:42 PM   #26
Phelps8312
Minors (Rookie Ball)

upload issue

I DL these the other night as my reports having caused some server issues, Installed them as instructed and when i went to upload i got the image attached.
Attached Images
Phelps8312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 07:34 AM   #27
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelps8312 View Post
I DL these the other night as my reports having caused some server issues, Installed them as instructed and when i went to upload i got the image attached.
I'd like to test this with your reports file which you uploaded to the server. Could you please PM me a link to the reports .tar.gz file on your server? Thanks.
Old 02-11-2016, 08:00 PM   #28
motnagoh79
Bat Boy

Is there anyone on here that can give me the path to where these report tables are located?
Old 02-12-2016, 06:10 AM   #29
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Is there anyone on here that can give me the path to where these report tables are located?
The report tables are in the MySQL database on your web server. That's totally optional. Did you create a MySQL database on your web server for your league?
Old 02-13-2016, 05:36 PM   #30
motnagoh79
Bat Boy

No i did not. I have gone thru the entire directory structure on CPanel and cannot find the report tables you refer to.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:40 PM   #31
motnagoh79
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Raht View Post
The report tables are in the MySQL database on your web server. That's totally optional. Did you create a MySQL database on your web server for your league?
If I did not create the MySQL database then where else would the tables reside? This problem with the bottoms of the pages getting cut off is driving me nuts.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:25 PM   #32
byzeil
All Star Starter

Quote:
If I did not create the MySQL database then where else would the tables reside? This problem with the bottoms of the pages getting cut off is driving me nuts.
Did you implement the new scripts as described in the opening post of this thread? If so, the first step has you dropping the reports table in you MYSQL database. The scripts create a series of tables in this same MYSQL database.

If you don't have a MYSQL database then the reports are stored as individual HTML files on your server. They would either be loaded individually or as a compressed archive.

Did you set up your reports on your webserver initially or did someone else do it for you? If you have been uploading reports in MYSQL then someone had to set up the MYSQL database. To use these scripts at any point you would need a MYSQL database to store the reports tables.

Last edited by byzeil; 02-13-2016 at 11:29 PM.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:42 PM   #33
f.montoya
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
No i did not. I have gone thru the entire directory structure on CPanel and cannot find the report tables you refer to.
In cPanel, go to "phpMyAdmin". Then find the table that has your reports. If you're on AllSimBaseball's service, that would be something like "_repdb". Click on it to show the tables. Then just select all of them and then below that, you should see a selector dropbox with the choice to "Drop". Do that, then start over and it should work.

Asahi2 Baseball ex-Commissioner(Historical League Since 2004)
www.allsimbaseball.com (OOTP web hosting - Customized sites for online leagues - Sign up, Connect OOTP and Play!)
Share Your Mods - Free, unlimited and easy to upload to share your Mods instantly(free site registration required)
f.montoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 11:38 AM   #34
byzeil
All Star Starter

Andreas....are these new scripts included in the most recent update (16.11.43) or do we need to reinstall them after updating?
Old 02-18-2016, 01:56 PM   #35
byzeil
All Star Starter

Quote:
Andreas....are these new scripts included in the most recent update (16.11.43) or do we need to reinstall them after updating?
Heard from Andreas via PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Raht
Unfortunately, you'll need to reinstall them.
Old 02-19-2016, 05:21 PM   #36
thompsw8
All Star Reserve

I have a question. I am working on a new host for my websites and they said that their server now only supports 5.5 PHP. I was wondering if this script update will work on a 5.5 PHP. They said 5.4 is End-of-Life and is no longer supported by its developers. Just curious if this will work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thompsw8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 05:47 PM   #37
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thompsw8 View Post
I have a question. I am working on a new host for my websites and they said that their server now only supports 5.5 PHP. I was wondering if this script update will work on a 5.5 PHP. They said 5.4 is End-of-Life and is no longer supported by its developers. Just curious if this will work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm afraid my code would even work with PHP 3.0
If it doesn't work with 5.x, please let me know.
Old 02-22-2016, 02:49 PM   #38
PBCA Commish
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Will they be in OOTP 17 when it comes out?
PBCA Commish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 03:25 PM   #39
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBCA Commish View Post
Will they be in OOTP 17 when it comes out?
Yes they will. I just did not want to add them to the OOTP16 updates because in existing online leagues, they should be installed manually.
Old 02-25-2016, 01:03 PM   #40
thompsw8
All Star Reserve

Ok we tried to get the reports to work on the PHP 5.5 but it gives me this error and we can see the index page but the links won't work to the other pages. The link to the reports page is BNN Home Page
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
thompsw8 is offline   Reply With Quote