Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2019, 03:08 PM   #9261
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germaniac View Post
I saw your great work on rebranding a few MLB logos, caps and jerseys.

Logo Requests

Would you consider doing this for all MLB teams?

That's a lot to ask for...
I have done a few like six or seven teams... A couple of which have never been posted... There are about 10 to 15 teams that I have worked on and posted some sort of new logo and or uniforms that could possibly be reworked into a more modern look and refashioned into a rebrand of sorts... Still it is a big task... I will ponder on it for a while and may work on a couple to see how much time it will take to complete a set...Other than that, no promises for a complete set of anything...

txranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 12:45 AM   #9262
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

No worries, I wouldn't even dare to request something like that - I fully understand that this would be a huge task.

I just saw your awesome work in the other thread and figured this would be the perfect fit for a Fictional MLB setup.

It's just that I simply can't get enough of your art
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 12:44 AM   #9263
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

I don't have any requests to make, but I wanted to pop in and thank folks for all of this high quality work. I don't think I've ever posted in here before but I'm a loooooong time lurker and I have 431 of these logos downloaded to my computer. I remember back when even Knuckler was still making posts in here. I can't remember how many hours I've spent perusing the designs and then having to update a computer for some reason so I do it again a couple years later. Sometimes just perusing can be as much fun as playing! Thank you.
waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 10:05 AM   #9264
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
If you would actually do such a set, the teams I'd probably most want to see somehow would be the Cardinals, the Browns, and at least one California version of the Angels. For somehow, calling them the Los Angeles Angels or the Anaheim Angels never seems to fit the franchise as well as California does for their location-based identifier. I also know that the Athletics have been in Oakland for a long time, but to me, I think of them being more from Philadelphia than either Kansas City or Oakland. I feel similarly about a number of other relocated franchises in the Big Four leagues as well.

For instance, the Chargers and Cardinals from the NFL, as to San Diego and St. Louis, respectively. Maybe because they were in those cities when I started following sports, but don't know for sure, probably, I think. As for other teams that moved before I was born, it may be a case-by-case basis for each of them, in truth.

I've certainly looked for more California Angels-related posts and uniform/cap/logo sets, for instance, appropriate for multiple eras, but have generally been unsuccessful in finding them here, unfortunately, folks. Most Angels-related sets are either LA-based or Anaheim-based, if not related to their minor league affiliates over the years, you see. I typically regard the Los Angeles and Anaheim designations as suitable for minor league or college or high school-level affiliates, or might, in relation to my ideal sports-related universe, if not suitable as potential teams in any or all of the other three Big Four leagues, to be honest.

Well, that's enough to talk about here for now, I think. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 01-25-2019 at 10:08 AM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:39 PM   #9265
The Game
Hall Of Famer

How do I download photobucket files or can you post several pre 1900 jerseys? Ft Wayne, Washington olympics, NY Mutuals, Troy, Rockford. I'm using firefox.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:41 PM   #9266
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
If you would actually do such a set, the teams I'd probably most want to see somehow would be the Cardinals, the Browns, and at least one California version of the Angels. For somehow, calling them the Los Angeles Angels or the Anaheim Angels never seems to fit the franchise as well as California does for their location-based identifier. I also know that the Athletics have been in Oakland for a long time, but to me, I think of them being more from Philadelphia than either Kansas City or Oakland. I feel similarly about a number of other relocated franchises in the Big Four leagues as well.

For instance, the Chargers and Cardinals from the NFL, as to San Diego and St. Louis, respectively. Maybe because they were in those cities when I started following sports, but don't know for sure, probably, I think. As for other teams that moved before I was born, it may be a case-by-case basis for each of them, in truth.

I've certainly looked for more California Angels-related posts and uniform/cap/logo sets, for instance, appropriate for multiple eras, but have generally been unsuccessful in finding them here, unfortunately, folks. Most Angels-related sets are either LA-based or Anaheim-based, if not related to their minor league affiliates over the years, you see. I typically regard the Los Angeles and Anaheim designations as suitable for minor league or college or high school-level affiliates, or might, in relation to my ideal sports-related universe, if not suitable as potential teams in any or all of the other three Big Four leagues, to be honest.

Well, that's enough to talk about here for now, I think. CD out.
Are you looking for historical California angels? This is from reds 1 set. You should be able to find teh download link from his profile.
Attached Images

"Stay Strong"

Old 02-01-2019, 11:58 PM   #9267
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I'm talking about pre-Expansion Era Angels sets of uniforms, caps, and/or logos, with California on them instead of Los Angeles, or post-1996 Angels sets with California in the place of Anaheim or Los Angeles, mainly, for example. I have the Reds1 sets, or the NoPepper sets, I believe, or whatever was covered by them up through 2015 (?), if memory servers, but not entirely sure about that.

I don't have any California Angels sets likely suitable for pre-1961 years, nor any for post-1996 years, that I could use in various saved games/dynasties of mine. For my Baseball Heaven one, I believe my planned starting year is 1901, but I'll have to check that. In my Fields of the Lord saved game/dynasty, at least, I think I had them start circa 1911, if memory serves. Other saved games/dynasties may have certain other teams present under various names, of course.

Generally, I start anywhere between 1871 and 1901, when I start a new game, but not always, whether historical, fictional, or semi-fictional. As for my saved game currently in spring training of 1934, the Angels are currently representing LA in the PCL, I believe.

I generally start before the FL begins, and haven't generally played past about 1914 or so, for whatever possible reason or reasons, so far, when I've started by then. I can't generally seem to get further along much past about 1914 or so, at most, if I don't start after then.

Well, that's enough to talk about now, I think. Thanks for your time. Will write more later, I'm sure. Stay warm and safe and all, I hope, Lord willing, folks. CD out.
Old 02-02-2019, 02:58 AM   #9268
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
How do I download photobucket files or can you post several pre 1900 jerseys? Ft Wayne, Washington olympics, NY Mutuals, Troy, Rockford. I'm using firefox.
There is an add-on called "Photobucket Fixer"
Attached Images
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 02:22 PM   #9269
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germaniac View Post
There is an add-on called "Photobucket Fixer"

I think that one only works on Chrome... There is a sticky thread on this...

Last edited by txranger; 02-02-2019 at 08:10 PM.
Old 02-02-2019, 02:24 PM   #9270
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Why don't you just click on my logo in my sig line and find the 19th Century folder on my Google Drive...

Old 02-02-2019, 08:00 PM   #9271
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranger View Post
Why don't you just click on my logo in my sig line and find the 19th Century folder on my Google Drive...
Never knew what that was before. Germ, i tried the Phobucket Fixer yesterday and cant seem to get it to work. Microsoft Edge worked last night for a bit then froze completely.

that worked Tex, thanx.

"Stay Strong"

Last edited by The Game; 02-02-2019 at 08:06 PM.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:01 PM   #9272
The Game
Hall Of Famer

OOTP brings in the Brooklyn Eckfords in 1872. Do you have these? i do not see them in your 19th Century set. Same with Washington Nationals.

"Stay Strong"

Last edited by The Game; 02-03-2019 at 11:13 PM.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:16 PM   #9273
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
OOTP brings in the Brooklyn Eckfords in 1872. Do you have these? i do not see them in your 19th Century set. Same with Washington Nationals.

I do not, but I have a couple of other Brooklyn teams I could edit fairly easily to that name...FYI, I never did a complete set of 1800's teams that the game brings in, like I did with the Negro Leagues... I will look at the list of teams and give it some consideration...

Last edited by txranger; 02-04-2019 at 10:43 AM.
Old 02-04-2019, 04:39 AM   #9274
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Quote:
There might be some clues on the Threads of our Game site.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:10 PM   #9275
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I'm not sure about this, but didn't someone do sets related to the NFL's Cardinals from before they changed their logo once or twice after moving from St. Louis? I think so, but can't remember what thread or threads they might have made them in, with variations included to reflect their years as a franchise in multiple locations. If someone could refresh my memory, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks for your time. CD out.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:56 PM   #9276
txranger
Hall Of Famer

1800's Washington

Quote:

Here is a Washington set I had...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Old 02-04-2019, 01:02 PM   #9277
txranger
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Here is a Brooklyn set from another team I had... Hope these help...
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Old 02-04-2019, 02:23 PM   #9278
Blackjack
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
I'm not sure about this, but didn't someone do sets related to the NFL's Cardinals from before they changed their logo once or twice after moving from St. Louis? I think so, but can't remember what thread or threads they might have made them in, with variations included to reflect their years as a franchise in multiple locations. If someone could refresh my memory, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks for your time. CD out.
I believe it was im Khan's logos thread
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 02:51 PM   #9279
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

No, the set or sets I'm looking for are from a good while back. Not sure, but didn't Gern44 or Eriqjaffe do some a while back? Can't remember at the moment, or was it someone else? CD out.
Old 02-04-2019, 02:59 PM   #9280
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
No, the set or sets I'm looking for are from a good while back. Not sure, but didn't Gern44 or Eriqjaffe do some a while back? Can't remember at the moment, or was it someone else? CD out.
I have the majority of Gerns jerseys downloaded. I'll look later on, they are on my somewhat functioning PC.

"Stay Strong"