Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2024, 05:26 PM   #1
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Evergreen Uniform Project 2024 (no ads, etc.)

Hey all,

I'm nearly finished designing an evergreen set of uniforms (no ad, manufacturer, memorial, anniversary, or special event patches) for the 2024 season.

Update 1.0.1: Files are now in zip folders for the sake of easier uploads and downloads.
Update 1.0.2: Added some missing font files. Updated some file naming conventions.
Update 1.1.3: Nationals pullover and road jerseys have been updated with better wordmark and sleeve patch assets. The first MiLB uni pack is now up, too!
Update 1.1.4: Phillies City Connect added, 2025 designs for The Athletics added.
Update 1.2.5: AL Central affiliate uniforms have been uploaded.

Global
League Logos: Complete

MLB
Caps: Complete
Jerseys: Complete
Fonts: In Progress*
Pants: Complete
Logos: Complete
Backgrounds: Complete
Colors XML: Coming Soon
City Connect 2024: In Progress

*Missing City Connect fonts: BAL, BOS, CIN, HOU, KC, LAA, PIT, SD, WAS

MiLB
AL East Affiliates (AAA, AA, A+, A): Complete
AL Central Affiliates (AAA, AA, A+, A): Complete

Caps: Coming Soon
Jerseys: Coming Soon
Fonts: Coming Soon
Pants: Coming Soon
Logos: Coming Soon

When finished, the set will include:
  • MLB 2024 logos, backgrounds, and home, road, alternate, and city connect uniforms, including ballcaps, jerseys, fonts, and pants.
  • Minor league 2024 logos, and home and road uniforms, including ballcaps, jerseys, and pants.
  • Partner league logos and home uniforms, including ballcaps, jerseys, and pants.
  • Some other stuff I'm cooking up in the meantime.

Last edited by ZigglarsTusk; 04-14-2024 at 06:09 PM.
ZigglarsTusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:05 PM   #2
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Would be nice to have uncluttered jerseys.
MLB is sadly going to end up like soccer teams and NASCAR.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 01:07 PM   #3
BestbatBoy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Please consider doing MiLB away unis as well. Some of them haven't been updated in years. And I wouldn't worry about who else is making what since I can't find any release from last year anywhere
BestbatBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 05:44 PM   #4
cheo25
All Star Reserve

Would love modern uniforms without patches and without Nike logos, and caps without patches and without New Era logos.
cheo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 06:38 PM   #5
poiuy
Minors (Triple A)

I agree with everyone above (I especially hate the ads and the Nike logo).
poiuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 07:55 PM   #6
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Ok, I've uploaded the NL West tonight. Link to the Google Drive is in my sig for now. I'll try to get all of the MLB components up by the start of the Seoul Series before moving on to the minors and other leagues. Here's a sampler of the new DBacks set to give you all an idea before downloading.

EDIT: Just realized I forgot to include the Rockies jersey files. I'll have them up tomorrow with more of the NL.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
Old 03-16-2024, 08:04 PM   #7
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestbatBoy View Post
Please consider doing MiLB away unis as well. Some of them haven't been updated in years. And I wouldn't worry about who else is making what since I can't find any release from last year anywhere
A lot of minor league uniform assets are tough to find, so I haven't committed to doing those yet. If I can at least find some decent files for AAA, then I'll take a crack at it.
Old 03-17-2024, 02:58 AM   #8
BestbatBoy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
I totally understand. It unfornately has seemed that quite a number of the minor league teams may be outdated. All I ask is if you come across teams that you can find the assets for, instead of looking at AAA, maybe first priority for the minors could be teams that are outdated? Either way I look forward to seeing what you share because the tease above is wonderful
BestbatBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 10:29 AM   #9
tfisch99
Bat Boy

Highly supportive. I appreciate all the other jersey mod creators who work on the historical files but I just want alternates and City Connects instead of everyone wearing white and grays all the time
tfisch99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 06:38 PM   #10
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestbatBoy View Post
I totally understand. It unfornately has seemed that quite a number of the minor league teams may be outdated. All I ask is if you come across teams that you can find the assets for, instead of looking at AAA, maybe first priority for the minors could be teams that are outdated? Either way I look forward to seeing what you share because the tease above is wonderful
Good point. Once I get the home uniforms finished and uploaded, I'll circle around to the brands that haven't been updated in several versions and then try to get the whole minors' away unis covered.
Old 03-17-2024, 06:58 PM   #11
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Logos, caps, jerseys, and pants are now up for all National League teams. Teaser for some of the new jerseys are attached. (I think the Nats pullover collar turned out okay; it looks better in the game. The sleeve patch is a composite of two different images that I had to create myself.)

Washington's road jersey is currently a work-in-progress since I haven't found a high quality shot of the wordmark. I'll update it once the wordmark goes up on SportsLogos.

Also, some of the city connect fonts are missing because I haven't yet tracked down files for every number in a set. I'll have a better idea of what's still missing when the AL files go up.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 03-17-2024, 08:49 PM   #12
tfisch99
Bat Boy

Beautiful, well done
Old 03-18-2024, 04:47 PM   #13
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

All AL logos, caps, and pants are now up. Jerseys and fonts coming tomorrow!
Old 03-18-2024, 06:18 PM   #14
zappa1
All Star Starter

I like this set. Waiting for the final city connect teams to come out. Nice.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 08:15 PM   #15
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

American League jerseys are up, and with that, excluding some of the city connect fonts I'm still working on, the MLB set is finished! The main post is updated with links.

Please let me know if there are errors, mislabeled files, or something obvious is missing. Thanks!

Here's a glimpse of the new Angels pullover uniform (which, unless I'm mistaken, is the only new set in the AL that's been revealed).
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 03-20-2024, 06:08 AM   #16
zappa1
All Star Starter

Wonderful job. Thank you very much.

The final 9 teams are coming this year for the city connect. That will finish the complete set. Actually, I think I'm wrong. As I read chris creamer's web page it says 8 teams this year with 2 not being done. The Yankees for obvious reasons, I don't know what they are and the Oakland Athletics I guess because of their pending move to another city.

Last edited by zappa1; 03-20-2024 at 06:17 AM.
Old 03-20-2024, 08:09 AM   #17
tfisch99
Bat Boy

For some reason when downloading the main "MLB" folder in Google Drive it didn't include the AL jerseys. Not sure if that needs to be published or if it's just some weird Google Drive issue. I was able to download the jersey file separately to resolve it.
Old 03-20-2024, 08:12 AM   #18
zappa1
All Star Starter

When I downloaded the jerseys, they were in 2 zips. One ended with the number 001 and the other was 002.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:12 AM   #19
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfisch99 View Post
For some reason when downloading the main "MLB" folder in Google Drive it didn't include the AL jerseys. Not sure if that needs to be published or if it's just some weird Google Drive issue. I was able to download the jersey file separately to resolve it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
When I downloaded the jerseys, they were in 2 zips. One ended with the number 001 and the other was 002.
Okay, I've fixed the jerseys splitting into multiple folders by zipping it before I uploaded it to the Google Drive. It's working on my end but let me know if it works for y'all.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:17 AM   #20
ZigglarsTusk
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
Wonderful job. Thank you very much.

The final 9 teams are coming this year for the city connect. That will finish the complete set. Actually, I think I'm wrong. As I read chris creamer's web page it says 8 teams this year with 2 not being done. The Yankees for obvious reasons, I don't know what they are and the Oakland Athletics I guess because of their pending move to another city.
Yup, I'll have the city connect unis once they're officially revealed. I've updated the initial post for clarity. I've seen a leak of the Phillies CC jersey, but MLB seems to be keeping these under better wraps than they did last year.