Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 04-01-2020, 01:13 PM   #1
jdolecek49
Major Leagues

shortlists aqnd notes

how often do you use short lists? and in what way....do you use a short lists for just your draftees? or your star players? and how do you use notes? and what type of notes do you take? with the game b3ing quite complex that it is.

someone may do something one way that others may find more useful in the way they play, that is the reason for the questions
jdolecek49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 05:36 PM   #2
CBeisbol
Banned

I use notes to remind me to do stuff - like set my ticket prices - because after a season ends I'm ready to wheel and deal, not mess with budget stuff.

Short lists, help me to "tag" players.
Maybe I'm offered a player in trade during the season. It doesn't make sense for me to trade for them at that point, but it's a player I'm interested in. So I put them on a short list.

Or I use short lists when looking for coaches/managers. When I find one who has a good development rating with one of my teams, I put them on a short list so I can find them again.
CBeisbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 05:43 PM   #3
Dyzalot
All Star Starter

I've never left a note and I've never intentionally shortlisted a player.
Dyzalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 04:12 PM   #4
Juggernt
Major Leagues

Never left a note. Sometimes shortlist players of my own to remind me to do stuff with them, since they appear in allcaps on the minor league roster.
Juggernt is offline   Reply With Quote