Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 19 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 08-19-2018, 10:52 AM   #1
SFan4Life
Minors (Rookie Ball)

IBF - Intercontinental Baseball Federation looking for new active GM’s

We are currently about to begin season number 6

We are a 24 team fictional league with teams spread out across the world. Sims are Mon-Fri with 7 days advanced, Exports typically due by 5PM PST/8 EST.Currently at Opening day (2022)

StatsPlus: https://statsplus.net/ibf/
Reports: https://statsplus.net/ibf/reports/ne..._100_home.html
Rules:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...iE6saDmoIss_R0
Sponsors:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...QvD2f-T1pMeSIk

Scouting: On and set to normal accuracy
Ratings scale: 20-80 Relative Ratings
Overall and potential: 20-80
Injuries: Normal(ootp classic)
We use slack for our day to day communication and are looking for GMs who export frequently. Please see our site for the IBF rulebook and more details. Send the commish a email (below) or send me a PM if you’re interested in one of the open teams. Hope to hear from you!

Features: Feeder leagues, Arizona Fall League, Create a Prospect, World cup of baseball tourney (wcb), Stadium Sponsorships, Draft Lottery, ability to move your team and customize logos and names!

Available teams:
Raleigh Rage
Beijing Cyclones
Hong Kong Falcons
Mexico City Maracas
Perth Jackals

Email-Commish: nimrod2199@hotmail.com

Last edited by SFan4Life; 08-19-2018 at 11:00 AM.
SFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 11:08 AM   #2
SFan4Life
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Beijing Cyclones (57-105 last year)

After an inaugural season that saw the Cyclones capture a division title, the team has been mired in the stench of defeat, failing to make the playoffs the last four seasons. With a host of young talent waiting in the wings, an experienced GM should be able to turn this lot around.

#5 Ranked Farm System
#2/3 Overall Pick in IBF Draft this year projected (lottery)
#19 Ranked Budget
Old 08-19-2018, 11:14 AM   #3
SFan4Life
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hong Kong Falcons (67-95 last year)

From their inception, the Falcons have been a perennial fourth place finisher, never winning above 83 games with the team operating at a net loss. Plagued by mismanagement, this team will need a steady hand at the head to become a contender, so a top-notch GM is a must.

#13 Ranked Farm System
#5 Overall Pick in IBF Draft this year projected (lottery)
#21 Ranked Budget
Old 08-19-2018, 11:15 AM   #4
jrb1239
Bat Boy

Beijing is an interesting team. They have one of the top young players in the game with 21 year old SS Ben Heregger. In addition to that they have 5 top 100 prospects in the pipeline and a great shot to add more with their position in the lottery.
jrb1239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 11:19 AM   #5
SFan4Life
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Mexico City Maracas (86-76 last year)

If you're looking for a team that's ready to compete AND has a loaded minor league system, Mexico City is the place for you. Anchored by young studs with many years of team control left and additional talent waiting in the wings, the Maracas are an easy starter team for someone who may be a little more inexperienced.

#7 Ranked Farm System
#12/13 Overall Pick in IBF Draft this year projected
#16 Ranked Budget
Old 08-19-2018, 11:22 AM   #6
jrb1239
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFan4Life View Post
Mexico City Maracas (86-76 last year)

If you're looking for a team that's ready to compete AND has a loaded minor league system, Mexico City is the place for you. Anchored by young studs with many years of team control left and additional talent waiting in the wings, the Maracas are an easy starter team for someone who may be a little more inexperienced.

#7 Ranked Farm System
#12/13 Overall Pick in IBF Draft this year projected
#16 Ranked Budget
This team right here is primed to take off. They are loaded with young talent and have the leagues #1 prospect waiting in AAA. If I weren't already in the league I'd jump all over Mexico City.
Old 08-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #7
SFan4Life
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Perth Jackals (70-92 last year)

The Jackals have the most playoff mettle of this bunch, appearing in the postseason for three consecutive years before falling off the pace last season. With an aging core and no real stars waiting at the top levels of the minors, Perth will likely have to be torn down before it can be built back up. Can you restore the team to glory?

#14 Ranked Farm System
#6 Overall Pick in IBF Draft this year projected (lottery)
#11 Ranked Budget
Old 08-19-2018, 11:26 AM   #8
jrb1239
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFan4Life View Post
Perth Jackals (70-92 last year)

The Jackals have the most playoff mettle of this bunch, appearing in the postseason for three consecutive years before falling off the pace last season. With an aging core and no real stars waiting at the top levels of the minors, Perth will likely have to be torn down before it can be built back up. Can you restore the team to glory?

#14 Ranked Farm System
#6 Overall Pick in IBF Draft this year projected (lottery)
#11 Ranked Budget

Perth definitely has some traceable assets for an owner that would be looking to rebuild them. Check out Fidel Lugo C and Walter Bargenquast RF, both highly rated players that could be moved for impact prospects to move that farm system into the top 10 or top 5.....
Old 08-19-2018, 11:31 AM   #9
SFan4Life
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Raleigh Rage (72-90 last year)

The Rage have struggled to find a foothold in a tough division, but have some pieces they can use to build into a contender. Likely a tougher challenge than the other teams listed above, they have a fun group to build around.

#10 Ranked Farm System
#8 Overall Pick in IBF Draft this year projected (lottery)
#8 Ranked Budget
Old 08-19-2018, 11:35 AM   #10
jrb1239
Bat Boy

Hey guys just a short testimonial on this league. I joined the league at the tail end of its inaugural season when I took on the challenge of being the GM for Munich. Each of these teams is in better shape than what I faced when I came on board.

Munich was on the verge of a 100 loss season and had the lowest rated farm system in the league with 0 top 100 prospects. Since I came on board, and fired the scout, Ive been able to build them into the top rated farm system with several pieces in the big leagues to build on. I think the future is looking bright for my squad.

This league is really fun for a GM because there is a hard core group of guys that are always open to engage in trade talks on slack or talk a little smack lol. Join us for a season or two and I think you will find this league unique and worth your time, I certainly did.
Old 08-19-2018, 11:41 AM   #11
starfox64
Minors (Single A)

Another GM here, really want to testify that I absolutely love this league. In a year I was able to take my farm from middle of the league to Top 5 and the #TrustTheProcess vibes are real now. Go for one of these teams, they're absolutely going to be a challenge, but a fun one that you will enjoy!
starfox64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 11:46 PM   #12
SFan4Life
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hong Kong and Perth are final 2 open!
Old 08-20-2018, 08:19 AM   #13
patrickisonfire
Bat Boy

Top notch league with only two openings remaining.
patrickisonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:08 AM   #14
SFan4Life
Minors (Rookie Ball)

We are full!

If you’re still interested in joining, we could add you to a waitlist.
Old 08-22-2018, 10:54 AM   #15
nyr11messier
Bat Boy

If a spot opens up I would be interested.
nyr11messier is offline   Reply With Quote