Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 02-23-2019, 02:58 PM   #421
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Sweet! Many thanks, my friend, and the warmest of wishes to you and yours, always, Lord willing, of course. You even approached it in a way I may not have even thought of here, in fact. That might help in the development of certain things in the related fictional nation. Maybe that could also be a place where physicists and chemists, et cetera, might often come from in Slaabovia, come to think of it. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 03:01 PM   #422
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

See what happens when we let the King lead? He inspires us often in ways we never even expected and all, for sure. Great work on the whole Rainbow Bay Satellites set. Maybe later on, we might actually see more color in the team's set, decades down the line, too. Thanks again here, Eugene, for all your help and patience and all. CD out.
Old 02-23-2019, 03:08 PM   #423
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Two games on April 2 already watched. More games likely to be watched, before the end of the game day. Will post screenshots later. Hope you like them. CD out.
Old 02-23-2019, 04:12 PM   #424
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Please ask rock to put the period on St. Peter for the primary logo. The rest of the proposed set is absolutely fabulous, and please tell him that I think so. Thanks. CD out.
Old 02-23-2019, 04:20 PM   #425
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Once that change is made, and perhaps a period might be added where needed to your attempt at the away jersey, that should definitely finish the last of the original 24 teams here, I think. Many thanks to you and everyone else who's helped me with this project. Most especially God, of course! It wouldn't be quite like it is so far without His help and all, most definitely! Praise God in the highest! CD out.
Old 02-23-2019, 04:23 PM   #426
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Feel free to address the matters related to the needed logos for both leagues and their respective subleagues as you see fit. If you are not sure you can do them well enough, then feel free to ask others for help. Take care, and God bless, my friend. CD out.
Old 02-23-2019, 04:42 PM   #427
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

St. Peter Hearts Away Jersey

I put the period on it for you..

But I can't do it on the Logo... too much work.
Attached Images
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 04:59 PM   #428
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Fair enough! Thank you! Period or not on the primary logo, the whole mix of set items between you and rock is fabulous! Praise God! CD out.
Old 02-23-2019, 05:30 PM   #429
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

All St. Peter items downloaded. Thank you and Rock for all your help with it, for sure. Great work on both your parts! CD out.
Old 02-23-2019, 06:09 PM   #430
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

See? I TOLD you God would provide, and He CERTAINLY did! Praise God! To Him be all the glory here, now and forever! CD out.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:41 PM   #431
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
See? I TOLD you God would provide, and He CERTAINLY did! Praise God! To Him be all the glory here, now and forever! CD out.
AMEN, AMEN, AMEN

He sure does, CD.

I thank Jesus for giving me such a good friend as you.

I also thank Jesus for all the help I get from all the wonderful people in the OOTP Community... they are special people.
Old 02-23-2019, 09:21 PM   #432
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Feel free to comment more in my dynasty thread, Eugene, if and when you like. And if you don't mind, can you please answer my question or questions about how to get certain things into the reports, like pictures of baseball cards, for example, very soon? I'd really appreciate it, for sure, you know. CD out.
Old 02-23-2019, 09:58 PM   #433
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

As far as where Slaabovia is, it's somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean centered roughly around or at 30 degrees North Latitude and 46 degrees West Longitude. I'd also estimate it, even with its territorial waters possibly included in its reckoned overall size, whether on or near its landmasses, that it would be roughly a million square miles in size, more or less. And that would probably make it about the size of Argentina, I think, if I remember correctly enough.

Most of its territory, though, would be part of a rather good-sized landmass, with at least a few islands around or near that largest landmass for it. Hopefully by the end of 2019, Lord willing, I'll actually be able to lock down once and for all, many of the details for it and its history that haven't been locked down ever since I began trying to develop this fictional country for multiple reasons, et cetera. But we'll have to see what the future holds, of course, just like everyone else on this planet or near it does, for sure.

Thanks again for all your help and all. I wouldn't say my requests are necessarily demands, as LL said, but he is right, in that I can be rather particular and all, at times. Among other things, of course, that I have been, often am now, and probably will be for at least a little while longer in the future. CD out.
Old 02-23-2019, 11:57 PM   #434
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Feel free to comment more in my dynasty thread, Eugene, if and when you like. And if you don't mind, can you please answer my question or questions about how to get certain things into the reports, like pictures of baseball cards, for example, very soon? I'd really appreciate it, for sure, you know. CD out.
You post screenshots already, so you must already know something about this process.
I hope I covered all of the details.
Let me know if these instructions are good enough.

To post a player photo or player's card:
1. Go to a team screen with the player's picture or player's card on it.
(the "lineups" section for a position player... the "pitching" section for a pitcher)

2. Click on the Player's Name (his photo will be in the upper left part of the screen).

3.Hit "print screen" on your keyboard (top row of keys, right side)

4. Go to Paint program and click "Control" and "V" on your keyboard at the same time... this will paste the player's photo or card in Paint.

5. Click on the Blue Square marked "Select" at the top of the Paint screen... it's right below "View"... Outline the player's photo or card using your mouse... you will put a square around the photo.

6. Click "Crop" on the Paint screen.(it is to the right of the Select button at the top of the screen)
the player's photo or card will be edited and will be in the upper left.

7. Go to "File" in Paint (upper left corner of the screen)

8. Select "Save as PNG picture".

9. Use your Browser to choose a place to store the player's photo or card in a folder so you can access it from the OOTP website... I place the photo or card in "Pictures", Documents and a designated folder for posting pictures on the OOTP Website.

10. Give the photo a file name (Semyon Tomczak Photo)

11. Click "Save".

12. Go to the OOTP Forum you want to post the photo on.

13. Look for the Thread Title you want to post the photo in and click "last page".... this will take you to the last page of the thread.

14. Click on "Post Reply" on the bottom left side of the screen.
( a new screen will come up where you usually write some comment)

Under Additional Options, you will see a small button "Manage Attachments".

15. Click on "Manage Attachments".
A window will pop up in the upper left corner of the screen.

16. Click the first "Browse" on the popup screen... you will then search for the photo folder where you have stored the player's photo.

On the left side of the screen, scroll down until you see "Pictures".

17. Click on the player's photo (Semyon Tomczak Photo)
This will upload the photo into the first Browser in the popup screen.

18, Click on "Upload".
You should see "Semyon Tomczak Photo" on the left side popup window showing that it has been uploaded as an attachment.

19. Close the Popup Window.

20. Click on the small "Preview Post".
This just allows you to see what you are going to post.

21. Click "Submit Reply"
Whatever you are posting should now be in the thread.
Attached Images

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-24-2019 at 12:07 AM.
Old 02-24-2019, 12:06 AM   #435
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Thank you. Sleep well tonight, I hope, my friend. Catch you later. Do you have a favorite team yet here? Just wondering, that's all. CD out.
Old 02-24-2019, 12:08 AM   #436
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

CD, I hope these are good enough instructions.

Hope you can follow them.

Print out you a copy of them if they work, so you can have them on file.

Let me know if you have problems.

Good luck.
Old 02-24-2019, 12:10 AM   #437
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thank you. Sleep well tonight, I hope, my friend. Catch you later. Do you have a favorite team yet here? Just wondering, that's all. CD out.
I'll pick out a team to follow and let you know.
Old 02-24-2019, 12:45 AM   #438
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Test... Test... Test...

This is EC.

Just posting a photo for you so I can write down the instructions for you to post a player's photo or card... or a logo, jersey, cap... or whatever you want to post a picture of.

The instructions are in your thread on the Graphics Forum.
Attached Images

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-24-2019 at 12:46 AM.
Old 02-24-2019, 08:14 AM   #439
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Actually, please let me try and handle the logos bit for the Slaabovian Republic League and the Cirriddiquan Kingdom Union and their respective subleagues, one way or another first, Eugene. Maybe if I'm concise enough, God will lead others to help here as well, as He's already massively helped here for sure. I'll keep you posted. CD out.
Old 02-24-2019, 03:59 PM   #440
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Actually, please let me try and handle the logos bit for the Slaabovian Republic League and the Cirriddiquan Kingdom Union and their respective subleagues, one way or another first, Eugene. Maybe if I'm concise enough, God will lead others to help here as well, as He's already massively helped here for sure. I'll keep you posted. CD out.
Sure, go ahead and post them yourself.

Just be brief and give the essentials that you want... the less you write, the better chance you will get help... in the past you have made your requests too lengthy and complicated... keep your requests short and to the point... don't ask them to design a logo with a turtle holding it... chances are very slim you will get that... you have to be an artist to do that... or a very gifted graphics designer.

Only ask for one logo at a time... it's OK to request a Primary Logo and Secondary Logo in the same thread... one is just a shortened version of the primary.

Here is what you should post:

Thread Title: CD Needs League Logos

League Logo for the Slaabovian Republic League... primary and secondary.

Colors: Give the colors you want used on the logo... don't tell them to use the color of the Slaabovian flag... they don't know anything about the colors of the Slaabovian flag... you need to just give the specific colors you want.
Design: Use a Golden Sun Image... put "est. 1901"... please put Slaabovian Republic League in the primary logo...if possible, also include letters SRL... only use SRL in the secondary logo.

The above is just an example of what you should post... it may not be what you want on the logo... it's just an example.

That's all you need to post... no more, no less.

If someone does it for you, DON'T ASK FOR REVISIONS.

If they say they are willing to make changes, then it's OK to ask for revisions as long as they are minor in nature and don't require a lot of work by the graphic designers.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-24-2019 at 04:02 PM.