Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - General Discussions

OOTP 16 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2015 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 03-07-2016, 05:57 PM   #1
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

Entry Draft Issue

So, abruptly last night while I was in the middle of the draft for a fictional game, my game crashed on me when I didn't have the game saved yet (I only saved prior to the draft starting). No explanation or reason for why, I was just looking at a prospect's page and then suddenly it gave me a message about the game not working. Now whenever I load my game, the previous draft log exists but the results do not. As in the log showing 8 rounds of progress but when I hit "continue" it puts me at the beginning of the draft, with nobody selected, and when I continue the draft as normal, it ends up adding a second layer to the log where it's now repeating the 1st round over again. Which then shows up in the player's history as having been drafted twice in the same year, and I really would prefer it not to do that.

I've looked all over as best I can and don't see anything related to this, so I'd like to ask, what can I do about this? Am I forced to live with it screwing up the history for the players involved in this draft, or is there some way I can't find or don't know about to clear the draft log and start fresh? I don't want to restart the game again just because of something this small, but it really does hurt the experience to see it do this, even if it's a one-time thing.
Lord PichuPal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 08:17 PM   #2
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

I did end up overlooking one minor thing I could've done earlier, which was editing the history of each prospect to remove the duplicate "drafted by" note. But given that's such a long process that deep into the draft, if there's any other suggestions, I'll be glad to hear it. This tends to be why I hesitate to post new threads, in case I missed something I could've done.
Lord PichuPal is offline   Reply With Quote