Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 04-17-2019, 12:59 PM   #61
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Sanford and Cincinnati have a huge 4 game series going with each team splitting the first two. They have two games left with Cincinnati leading by 3 and a half games for the NC Central Division.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 01:01 PM   #62
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyWR View Post
that turn of events seems unlikely
Yes, That could only happen in Rocky Point. Players love to be part of the experience here.😉
Old 04-17-2019, 01:13 PM   #63
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
So here we go. Willie Mays has joined the big league clubs active roster.

Congrats. Amazing player to have on the bench. I have him roaming Right Field in PT20. His defensive stats are through the roof (100+) and while he failed to hit for average, he has abused almost all the LHPs for home runs.
Hopefully this will be a success story for you.

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 02:52 PM   #64
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
Congrats. Amazing player to have on the bench. I have him roaming Right Field in PT20. His defensive stats are through the roof (100+) and while he failed to hit for average, he has abused almost all the LHPs for home runs.
Hopefully this will be a success story for you.
Thank you my friend. This is a funny game. I was looking at the Central Falcons who are currently in last place in the AC Central Division with a 25-34 record. Last season they won the Division with 103 wins. It just goes to show you how hard it is to win consistently in this league. Amazing....
Old 04-17-2019, 03:09 PM   #65
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Standings at 2pm
Attached Images
Old 04-17-2019, 03:11 PM   #66
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Wild Card Race
Attached Images
Old 04-17-2019, 03:50 PM   #67
Kushiel
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
As Joe has stated in his wonderful report we have 2 leaders in Home Runs with 15. That is on a pace for 45, Three short of the record 48. I have been dying to have someone challenge that record in the perfect league but it seems very hard to do. As Kushiel has explained in another post that the pitching in the perfect league is very tough. Kushiel even owns a perfect Babe Ruth who has hit in the 40s a few seasons and has a high of 47. If anyone is to challenge that record it seems it would be him. But unfortunately he is not in this league and I only count records here where I can see them. To show you how hard that is to do the Zorros who have been in the perfect league for 16 seasons now(This is their 16th) best season record for individual home run honors is 30 hit last season by Barry Bonds. In this league that record of 48 could last a long long time unless a Perfect Ruth comes into our league and has a career season. If that ever happens it would be so much fun to watch. Until then I will pray that Lajoie Or Trout (The current leaders) will get hot and give us a real thrill.
I am sure we will be matched again. Maybe my Babe will do it that year. I keep dreaming he is going to pop 50 some day.

Kushiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 06:51 PM   #68
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Funny... getting my teams apart and in POTENTIALLY less competitive leagues has meant a different season so far (and yes I realize it's very early still). My Blues have finally got untracked a little and lead P406 AC West by a few games. My Gold team is leading the NC Central in P415 by 6.5 games. And my Reds are sitting second in the AC Central of P419, 1/2 game back of the WC.

All three of my teams were sub-500 in this league last week! Maybe not terribly unusual for Red and Gold, but definitely for Blue. And Zorro... my Babe Ruth is FINALLY hitting his weight. Maybe not his weight from his final season, but probably in his prime! He's flirting with 250 and has a decent HR and RBI total. Not worth a 90k investment though...
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 07:14 PM   #69
joehart
All Star Starter

Nice. Roaming with Zorro can be tough.

Can you post your standings too so we can take a look at the other leagues?

Old 04-17-2019, 07:25 PM   #70
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Certainly! Figures two lesser teams lose right after I boast... but that's ok... still surprisingly decent starts...

Old 04-17-2019, 08:18 PM   #71
pappyzan
All Star Reserve

Here's P421, 4 teams from the 50pt league in it this week

Last edited by pappyzan; 06-26-2019 at 12:05 PM.
pappyzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:27 PM   #72
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

How many WS titles does everyone's Perfect League have this season?

P406 has a whopping 26, including the Aquasox with 10!!!

P415 has 16, and P407 has 3. Wouldn't you know it my best team ends up in the shark tank, and the weakest team ends up in the weak league.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:52 AM   #73
joehart
All Star Starter

Just noticed we are with you in P407.
Darn real life is getting in the way of me enjoying OOTP. Between kids playing 3-4 times per week and me getting called in to UMP, I had to hand the Base Stealers to the kids.
Hopefully, we get to meet up in the playoffs.

Maybe you should have kept your top team with us in the Zorro league :-)

Old 04-18-2019, 12:57 AM   #74
HB_Mailman
Bat Boy

Test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HB_Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 01:01 AM   #75
pappyzan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunzie View Post
How many WS titles does everyone's Perfect League have this season?

P406 has a whopping 26, including the Aquasox with 10!!!

P415 has 16, and P407 has 3. Wouldn't you know it my best team ends up in the shark tank, and the weakest team ends up in the weak league.

50 WS titles in P421, only 4 teams to not win one.
pappyzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 01:24 AM   #76
joehart
All Star Starter

Are you counting all titles or just the ones from the top league (Perfect league titles)? Zorro P412 league has 20 PL titles.

50 Perfect league titles would suggest a really tough league.
Old 04-18-2019, 08:44 AM   #77
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappyzan View Post
50 WS titles in P421, only 4 teams to not win one.
Yeah I was counting only titles at the Perfect level. I'm not sure I'd have enough fingers and toes and other objects to count the overall titles in P406.
Old 04-18-2019, 08:50 AM   #78
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Funny... getting my teams apart and in POTENTIALLY less competitive leagues has meant a different season so far (and yes I realize it's very early still). My Blues have finally got untracked a little and lead P406 AC West by a few games. My Gold team is leading the NC Central in P415 by 6.5 games. And my Reds are sitting second in the AC Central of P419, 1/2 game back of the WC.

All three of my teams were sub-500 in this league last week! Maybe not terribly unusual for Red and Gold, but definitely for Blue. And Zorro... my Babe Ruth is FINALLY hitting his weight. Maybe not his weight from his final season, but probably in his prime! He's flirting with 250 and has a decent HR and RBI total. Not worth a 90k investment though...
I am happy your Ruth is hitting.Mine was terrible. Hopefully you will be coming back sometime with one of your teams. Maybe the one with Ruth to go after the 48 record? Good luck in the second half my friend....
Old 04-18-2019, 08:54 AM   #79
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah I was counting only titles at the Perfect level. I'm not sure I'd have enough fingers and toes and other objects to count the overall titles in P406.
Wow, 50 Perfect league titles is a very good league. Winning that league is a real accomplishment.😁
Old 04-18-2019, 08:56 AM   #80
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Standings at Mid season
Attached Images