Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Trouble-Shooting & Tech Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2014, 03:39 AM   #321
pisdpaul
Developer PISD & OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecornerman View Post
New member, love the game. Actually fortunate to have gotten my hands on an old version of the board game a few years ago which helps my understanding of the computer game which I just got a couple months ago but since my ipad received an update for Title Bout, it wiped out all fighter photos. Is there a way to fix this?
The first release of TB2013 contained fighter pictures by mistake which were removed. They are not in later versions.
pisdpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:08 PM   #322
Swimmer
Minors (Double A)

Autoscheduler Mixing Division

I haven't noticed this before, but now it's doing this on several different saves. I am using the autoscheduler, and have "Combine Identical Only" checked, but it's still creating mixed division schedules. I've attached screens of my autoscheduler setup screens. I omitted the blue corner, which was identical to the red corner (used the copy button).

You can see in the result screen several mixed division bouts (including #12, an HW vs a FW . Am I missing something?
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 09-30-2014, 06:17 AM   #323
gascoyne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Been trying to set up a new uni on 2013 , have not used it for a while, I can still access my old uni but when I set up name another it stops at 41 per cent freezes and shuts programme down, I tried installing game unlicensed licence cant get to start a new game, got log in details tried to install and start a game comes up enter licence which I did, so once again I cant play a new game. cant we just go to a cd enter licence and play, cheesed right off with this

Last edited by gascoyne; 10-07-2014 at 03:33 PM.
gascoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 04:17 AM   #324
pisdpaul
Developer PISD & OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gascoyne View Post
Been trying to set up a new uni on 2013 , have not used it for a while, I can still access my old uni but when I set up name another it stops at 41 per cent freezes and shuts programme down
Please check which version you are on. Let us know what system you are playing the game on (win/mac/lin/iPad/Android) and if you can how muct free memory you have.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:05 AM   #325
gascoyne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Windows 7 and the latest version of the game, although not really played it I update when I use laptop,
Old 10-03-2014, 06:21 PM   #326
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmer View Post
I haven't noticed this before, but now it's doing this on several different saves. I am using the autoscheduler, and have "Combine Identical Only" checked, but it's still creating mixed division schedules. I've attached screens of my autoscheduler setup screens. I omitted the blue corner, which was identical to the red corner (used the copy button).

You can see in the result screen several mixed division bouts (including #12, an HW vs a FW . Am I missing something?
Looks goofy to me too. Paul needs to fix this one.

Cap
Old 10-07-2014, 03:38 PM   #327
gascoyne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

os windows647, physical memory 2849, virtual memory 8388607.so why cant I play a new game I licenced unlincenced reinstalled just can not play new game, still heard nothing back I cant play the game at all now, everytime I log in to support I cant get in username wont work or password, I send off get it reset still cant access licences, total waste of money

Last edited by gascoyne; 10-08-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:40 PM   #328
popimorenito
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Who the heck is Gretchen Abaniel?

Why does Gretchen Abaniel come up instead of Muhammad Ali when I attempt to choose him as the first fighter under Start Fight? I hit the No Fighter Selected prompt, choose Muhammad Ali, and Gretchen Abaniel shows up as Fighter One. This has never happened to me before. Anyone have this issue?
popimorenito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:16 PM   #329
gascoyne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

jess Willard a 0 rated lightheavy others rated at other weights at 0, whats going on, game getting worse with each update
Old 10-23-2014, 05:10 AM   #330
pisdpaul
Developer PISD & OOTP

Quote:
os windows647, physical memory 2849, virtual memory 8388607.so why cant I play a new game I licenced unlincenced reinstalled just can not play new game, still heard nothing back I cant play the game at all now, everytime I log in to support I cant get in username wont work or password, I send off get it reset still cant access licences, total waste of money
Can you email me (someone@pisd.co.uk) what is going worng and what you are trying. It should work fine on the system you describe..
Old 10-31-2014, 08:09 PM   #331
hobbitrjw
Minors (Triple A)

I just got a Kindle Fire HD 7 for my birthday and installed TBCB 2013 however I cannot get the game to run. It keeps coming up with a data missing error box saying the game might still be downloading and to try again in a few minutes. (The game is installed fully as far as my downloads list says) I attempted a uninstall and reinstall and the issue remains. This is Android Kindle version.
hobbitrjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 09:11 PM   #332
Cap
Hall Of Famer

The problem with most non-console games is that the maker has a difficult time making them function on the multitude of machines/OS out there. But then you already know that.

Maybe next year......

Cap
Old 11-03-2014, 04:58 AM   #333
pisdpaul
Developer PISD & OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbitrjw View Post
I just got a Kindle Fire HD 7 for my birthday and installed TBCB 2013 however I cannot get the game to run. It keeps coming up with a data missing error box saying the game might still be downloading and to try again in a few minutes. (The game is installed fully as far as my downloads list says) I attempted a uninstall and reinstall and the issue remains. This is Android Kindle version.
This is a known error that is out of my control. It drives me nutts as its the biggest issues on Android. Its caused by inconstancies on how handsets hold and store the app data. I have written a small FAQ on things you can try...

Title Bout Championship Boxing - Manual
Old 12-02-2014, 07:32 PM   #334
Roco
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Been trying to set up a new uni on 2013 , have not used it for a while, I can still access my old uni but when I set up name another it stops at 41 per cent freezes and shuts programme down, I tried installing game unlicensed licence cant get to start a new game, got log in details tried to install and start a game comes up enter licence which I did, so once again I cant play a new game. cant we just go to a cd enter licence and play, cheesed right off with this
I have this exact same issue. Did you get a fix?
Roco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:39 PM   #335
gascoyne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

inboxed paul he helped, but I unistalled reinstalled and so on, but it still not running right

Last edited by gascoyne; 12-05-2014 at 04:05 PM.
Old 12-20-2014, 06:49 AM   #336
cincyred44
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marciano6 View Post
I am having issues as well. The game crashes often when I autoschedule fights. Once this happens I find fighters that shouldn't be in certain weight classes in them. It also resets fighters stages all back to prime. This is for version 1.4.

Has this been addressed? I have the same issue. Fighters randomly jumping to another weight class, going from prime to beginner, etc.
cincyred44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 02:49 AM   #337
professordp
Hall Of Famer

After reading through this thread, it's obvious that there's no captain on this ship...nor is there any one manning the rudder.

OOTP....just move on and make TBCB 2.5 freeware.
professordp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:46 AM   #338
cincyred44
Bat Boy

So I guess TBCB 2013 is basically garbage? I start a new universe for heavyweights, set it up and everything looks cool. Open it the next day and Joe Frazier is now rated "0" and oh yeah, now he's a straw-weight. Money wasted.
cincyred44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:24 PM   #339
grevan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyred44 View Post
So I guess TBCB 2013 is basically garbage? I start a new universe for heavyweights, set it up and everything looks cool. Open it the next day and Joe Frazier is now rated "0" and oh yeah, now he's a straw-weight. Money wasted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyred44 View Post
Has this been addressed? I have the same issue. Fighters randomly jumping to another weight class, going from prime to beginner, etc.
Sadly I think you're right. I'm getting the same problem, couldn't find Eddie Machen and sure enough he was a 0 rated straw-weight as well. Tried to auto schedule 80 fights and somehow got 98 including a various selection of fighters from outside the groups I'd selected. Also getting the random changing of career stage when I re-open the game.

It's gotten to the point that I can't maintain a uni now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by professordp View Post
After reading through this thread, it's obvious that there's no captain on this ship...nor is there any one manning the rudder.

OOTP....just move on and make TBCB 2.5 freeware.
Hard to believe that a management version is still being touted when the basic game has so many flaws. Ridiculous.
grevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 08:35 PM   #340
prismark
Bat Boy

I'm having the same universe issues, it is interchanging fighters no matter how I group. Anyone know a workaround? Also is it possible to get a copy of 2.5 still, I had fun with that on an old computer.

And frankly I'm amazed they have the audacity to sell this - I bought this yesterday.
prismark is offline   Reply With Quote