Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:40 PM   #1
Pwal
All Star Starter

Liiga 2016-17

I have updated my Liiga pack, so here's the 2016-17 Liiga pack for FHM3.

It contains the league logo, team logos, player and goalie helmets for each team, and, of course, updated jerseys. It seems that every player has different sponsors on some teams, so it's impossible to create one single 100% accurate jersey for each team, but at least they are realistic.

Credits go to Redfury91 and Modanofan9 for the Mikkelin Jukurit "viking" design on the sleeves.

Extract to your saved game graphics folder or to the quickstart_games\OpeningDay.quick\graphics to have them when you start a new game.
Attached Images
Pwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 10:11 PM   #2
Spirits
Major Leagues

Lovely. Wish I were able to work as quickly as you.

>> CZECH TIPSPORT EXTRALIGA MEGATHREAD
Spirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 10:34 PM   #3
Pwal
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirits View Post
Lovely. Wish I were able to work as quickly as you.
I was able to re-use some stuff from my last set, so that helps. Also, I started before the game was released. But you work on the Extraliga is excellent, Spirits.

P.S. Woohoo! 1000th post! I never thought I'd have 1000 posts on a forum one day.

Last edited by Pwal; 11-13-2016 at 10:35 PM.
Old 11-14-2016, 04:40 AM   #4
geckon
Hall Of Famer

My usual question WRT mods... Will it be in Steam Workshop as well? )
Old 11-14-2016, 08:00 AM   #5
Pwal
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckon View Post
My usual question WRT mods... Will it be in Steam Workshop as well? )
Eventually, yes, even though I'm not a big fan of Steam and of the way the Workshop works for FHM (you have to start a new game to see the new mods). I was thinking of waiting a little to post it with my Mestis update as a Finnish hockey pack on Steam.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:08 AM   #6
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwal View Post
Eventually, yes, even though I'm not a big fan of Steam and of the way the Workshop works for FHM (you have to start a new game to see the new mods). I was thinking of waiting a little to post it with my Mestis update as a Finnish hockey pack on Steam.
Hi Pwal, actually the Steamworks mods should work with existing saved games, too. If you use /leaguedata instead of /custdata in the Steamworks item, the Steamworks dialog will install into the currently opened saved game. To install such a mod, load a saved game and then click on the Game menu -> Main Screen -> Steamworks -> Install item.
But the mod has to support it.
Andreas Raht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 09:36 AM   #7
geckon
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Raht View Post
Hi Pwal, actually the Steamworks mods should work with existing saved games, too. If you use /leaguedata instead of /custdata in the Steamworks item, the Steamworks dialog will install into the currently opened saved game. To install such a mod, load a saved game and then click on the Game menu -> Main Screen -> Steamworks -> Install item.
That's actually great news
Old 11-14-2016, 09:51 AM   #8
Pwal
All Star Starter

Quote:
Cool! I didn't know about that. I'll test it. I guess it means that we could create 2 versions of a mod: one for the quickstart and one for the saved game.
Old 11-14-2016, 10:46 AM   #9
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Cool! I didn't know about that. I'll test it. I guess it means that we could create 2 versions of a mod: one for the quickstart and one for the saved game.
If it doesn't work, please let me know.
You could also create a mod with two folders: /custdata AND /leaguedata. This will install all files from custdata into the "global" folders and those from /leaguedata into the saved game.
/custdata could also contain custom folder structures like "/custdata/logo_packs/finland/... which will not be used automatically by FHM then.
There are some options for you!
Old 11-14-2016, 12:39 PM   #10
Pwal
All Star Starter

Quote:
You could also create a mod with two folders: /custdata AND /leaguedata. This will install all files from custdata into the "global" folders and those from /leaguedata into the saved game.
/custdata could also contain custom folder structures like "/custdata/logo_packs/finland/... which will not be used automatically by FHM then.
Ok, and what would be the exact path to use to get the logos and jerseys in the current saved game? /leaguedata/graphics or something else?
Old 11-14-2016, 01:09 PM   #11
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Ok, and what would be the exact path to use to get the logos and jerseys in the current saved game? /leaguedata/graphics or something else?
Exactly!
/leaguedata/graphics/logo_teams
/leaguedata/graphics/jersey_pics
...and so on.
Old 11-14-2016, 01:26 PM   #12
Pwal
All Star Starter

Thanks! I'll run some tests later and see if it works.
Old 11-14-2016, 05:48 PM   #13
geckon
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Is this something a user can choose? Let's say there is a mod supporting both ways. Can I only install it to one save but not overall?
Old 11-15-2016, 03:32 AM   #14
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckon View Post
Is this something a user can choose? Let's say there is a mod supporting both ways. Can I only install it to one save but not overall?
Unfortunately not, sorry.
Old 11-15-2016, 05:17 AM   #15
geckon
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Unfortunately not, sorry.
And can a user see somehow whether it will install in both locations or not?
Old 11-15-2016, 08:16 AM   #16
Pwal
All Star Starter

Quote:
Hey Andreas,
I tried to create a Liiga mod with a custdata and a leaguedata folders in it, and it doesn't work. It says "Invalid source folder! The source folder must not contain any other folders then basedata, custdata, userdata and leaguedata." If I remove the leaguedata folder, it works. If I remove the custdata folder, it doesn't work. It looks like it doesn't recognize the leaguedata folder.
Old 11-15-2016, 08:21 AM   #17
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Hey Andreas,
I tried to create a Liiga mod with a custdata and a leaguedata folders in it, and it doesn't work. It says "Invalid source folder! The source folder must not contain any other folders then basedata, custdata, userdata and leaguedata." If I remove the leaguedata folder, it works. If I remove the custdata folder, it doesn't work. It looks like it doesn't recognize the leaguedata folder.
Please try to open a saved game and open "Main Screen" from Game menu, then do the change in Steamworks. Sorry I will have to improve that.
Old 11-15-2016, 08:23 AM   #18
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Please try to open a saved game and open "Main Screen" from Game menu, then do the change in Steamworks. Sorry I will have to improve that.
OOPS SORRY, there's a bug. I'll fix it for the next build.
Old 11-15-2016, 02:06 PM   #19
Andreas Raht
Administrator

Quote:
Hey Andreas,
Should be fixed in build #76
Old 11-15-2016, 03:01 PM   #20
Pwal
All Star Starter

I can create a new file with both custdata and leaguedata folders, but I can't get the files to show in my saved game. I tried reinstalling the mod from Steamworks from the start screen after loading the game, but it does nothing when I click on "This item is downloaded. Click here to install it."

Update : I got it to work! First, I unsubscribed from my Liiga mod, then I resubscribed. I launched the game, went into Steamworks, clicked on "This item is downloaded. Click here to install it." I quit the game, relaunched the game and voilà! My Liiga was updated. It could be a little more straightforward, but it works!

Last edited by Pwal; 11-15-2016 at 03:08 PM.