Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 12-18-2018, 05:52 PM   #1
IamJustin
Minors (Single A)

Game wont save after january 29th

I've been able to sim, but game wont save. I've tried it 3 times. No go. You have my league file url from the last PM we had together.
IamJustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 10:24 PM   #2
IamJustin
Minors (Single A)

So I've updated to the new version, tried to sim my normal 5 day schedule. It sims, and does everything it's supposed to, however when I exit and it starts to save it hangs up at 46% Save Players and then cuts out.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:28 PM   #3
IamJustin
Minors (Single A)

I just tried simming one day and saving and it does. So something is happening within the 4 days after. I'll keep trying one day at a time
Old 12-18-2018, 10:33 PM   #4
IamJustin
Minors (Single A)

Ok, so after I did the one day then save, I did 4 days in a row and it saved. I believe there is an issue that revolves around the Colorado Rowdies. There are 3 players with 1 year left on their contract. The GM has been having issues with getting exports to stick, so I signed in as the GM and offered the contracts and submitted the offers. I didn't do that this 5 day set and it saved, so I'm thinking the problem is with that team and those 3 players.
Old 12-19-2018, 01:21 AM   #5
JeffR
FHM Producer

Not getting the crash on the file at your download link - I sim forward day-by-day until I hit the autosave several days in, and it saves OK at that point and when save manually. But I'm wondering if I have the right file - Colorado doesn't have any open offers in this one.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 05:38 AM   #6
IamJustin
Minors (Single A)

That was the right one. Colorado hasn't been able to get his export to take, so I told him I'd sign in as him and do the offers. For some reason it was glitching the game, because without sending those offers the game saves. I manually edited their contracts to meet their demands this morning, and the game saved just fine.
Old 12-19-2018, 06:06 AM   #7
JeffR
FHM Producer

Oh, I see now, I have to make the offers myself. Did that and it crashes, we'll have a look at what's going wrong there.
Old 12-19-2018, 07:27 AM   #8
IamJustin
Minors (Single A)

I worked around it by manually changing their contracts to go with what they were demanding. However, back up goalies in the farm teams are still not playing. Gwinnett Knights 2nd goalie hasnt played all year.
Old 12-19-2018, 11:42 AM   #9
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yup, that one's still on the list to be looked at.