Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 10-25-2018, 02:03 PM   #61
Sharkn20
Minors (Triple A)

Same problem here. When adding a playI can't edit it from 0 as it is possible during the TC stage.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2018, 02:26 PM   #62
Bisbo
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion333 View Post
Try restarting the game.

Try verifying your install through Steam. Close FOF8. In Steam, go to your Library, right click on the game, choose options. Select the "Local Files" tab, then select "Verify Integrity of Game Files". That'll redownload any files that may be corrupted, etc. (See this image.) Note, doing this will (likely) wipe out any modded images you have for this game.

If you've modded the look of the game, check with modder to see if there's an update to the modded files.
Thanks garion. Tried this, no luck. Very odd problemm.
Old 10-25-2018, 05:55 PM   #63
Sharkn20
Minors (Triple A)

http://gmgames.org/front-office-football-9-fof9-ootp/

Is this real?? Q3 2019?

I guess not

Old 10-25-2018, 06:55 PM   #64
brandonmuc
Minors (Single A)

Playing on Mac?

Is there an easy way to play FOF on a Mac through Steam?
Old 10-26-2018, 01:45 AM   #65
james17
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkn20 View Post

Is this real?? Q3 2019?

I guess not

Unfortunately, looks real to me.

I think I'll take a hiatus from this forum until I get an email announcement that it's for sale.
Old 10-26-2018, 05:33 AM   #66
Ben E Lou
Front Office Football Central

It's more than a little suspicious that an independent site has a release date posted when the people who make the game haven't announced one. My best guess is that they're just guessing. *shurg*
Old 10-26-2018, 05:37 AM   #67
Sharkn20
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
It's more than a little suspicious that an independent site has a release date posted when the people who make the game haven't announced one. My best guess is that they're just guessing. *shurg*
That's what I think too

Old 10-26-2018, 12:12 PM   #68
Spiff
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkn20 View Post

Is this real?? Q3 2019?

I guess not

If you read their text on the game, they just copied Jim’s forum post here. I would take anything they put out on the game with a grain of salt.
Old 10-26-2018, 03:39 PM   #69
Giants44
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Gindin View Post

During the season, you will able to install up to 12 new plays to your playbook each week. If you're at the limit of 200, you will have to delete plays to make room for the new ones. If you are continuing a saved game that's in-season, you will have to simulate a week before you can add new plays (this applies to multi-player as well).

as a real world football coach, I LOVE this change. this is so much more realistic to the way we add plays in. In high school, I would love 12 new plays a week, for us it is probably 4-6 but I think for pros 12 is perfect

"Judge a man not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"
-Martin Luther King

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
-Einstein

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."
-Muhammad Ali

"Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything."
-Toby Harrah
Old 10-27-2018, 07:09 PM   #70
KJDelaney
All Star Reserve

Are championship games still played in places like Billings, Montana or Las Cruces, NM?
Old 10-27-2018, 07:58 PM   #71
Jim Gindin
Solecismic Software

I've updated to version 8.2a. This is an attempt to solve the display issue, which I think is related to high-resolution monitor settings. When I updated Microsoft Visual Studio versions at the start of the FOF9 development cycle, it may have caused some incompatibilities that I think can be resolved through changing build settings. Not having seen this myself, hard to be certain.

I've also added a couple of fixes to ensure playbooks and the offensive game plan react properly to play deletion. I held all of this for a couple of days looking for potential issues with multi-player, but MP wasn't the focus of any 8.2 changes and we couldn't find anything.

Thanks in particular to Ben and others who helped test all of this. I relied more on their work than usual because I wanted to get a lot into 8.2 and didn't want to impact the FOF9 timetable.

I'm closing this item because I don't want this OOTP forum to become a place where FOF8 is centered. It's not an OOTP product, so it shouldn't use their resources or distract from the exciting work they're doing right now. The only place for FOF8 customer support is solecismic.com.