Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 11-16-2019, 10:59 PM   #1
amrayne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

The Overlook Hotel Field!

Hey guys. I took the beautiful creation from Neilsoncp and turned it into a winter wonderland park. Something you never see in baseball. Was curious if anyone would like it too.

I used it for my fictional team The Overlook Shining but you can change my images.
Attached Images
Image Image 
amrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 02:02 AM   #2
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

I'd love to take a look!
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 02:17 AM   #3
amrayne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

hey man! love all your parks by the way.

So im not sure what the best way to upload a stadium would be as ive never really uploaded things before. Do you have any advice for that?
Old 11-17-2019, 03:20 AM   #4
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrayne View Post
hey man! love all your parks by the way.

So im not sure what the best way to upload a stadium would be as ive never really uploaded things before. Do you have any advice for that?
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy them - and it's cool to see how they're being modded.

As far as sharing it goes, I've used google drive for all of my files (as you can see). I simply upload a zip file to the drive, change the sharing settings, and then post the link in here. You can do something similar with mediafire, etc.

If you have any more questions, feel free to DM me.
Old 11-17-2019, 04:42 AM   #5
amrayne
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Will do! Thanks

Actually I wanted to show you this method I use for creating night skylines for fields. Maybe itll be useful for you. You use photoshop I assume? Its basically taking the day skyline...darkening it and then finding a similar night skyline in google and taking clone stop and painting the original with the buildings from the googled image. Then just select the inverse of the original skyline and cut over your paint job to clean it up. It keeps the same skyline just gives it a real night look.
It also a million time faster then trying to light up each window on a building with a paintbrush

Heres an example.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 11-17-2019, 04:46 PM   #6
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrayne View Post
Will do! Thanks

Actually I wanted to show you this method I use for creating night skylines for fields. Maybe itll be useful for you. You use photoshop I assume? Its basically taking the day skyline...darkening it and then finding a similar night skyline in google and taking clone stop and painting the original with the buildings from the googled image. Then just select the inverse of the original skyline and cut over your paint job to clean it up. It keeps the same skyline just gives it a real night look.
It also a million time faster then trying to light up each window on a building with a paintbrush

Heres an example.
That's really cool! You should post a how-to in the Sketchup Textures and Tutorials thread - it may be a helpful thing for other stadium builders!