Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 07-17-2019, 04:51 AM   #1
Goliathus
Major Leagues

[Google Sheet] Collection Mission Index

I don't even know why I did it nor do I know how useful it is, but I have compiled the data from every collection mission besides the LIVEs on a google sheet. I have also made a collection tracker sheet so you can track your missions out of the game if you want. Just make a copy of it and do what you want with it: color it, destroy it, have fun with it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZVEQwZw1QWxw7NBHGwIk9yKVPZEvW6qA4r9QMqCcQJw/

Notes:

- You cannot copy and paste the player column directly because I did not write it in the same format as the in-game auction house demanded. Also, I am not rewriting them.
- LIVE missions are not included. I refuse to write every LIVE card down like a maniac. Those missions are also easily solvable, just search LIVE card by a team name and buy them until everything's red on your page.
- Cards are in ascending orders based on their OVR. LIVE cards have no OVR rating due to their inconsistent OVR but I positioned them according to their OVR in the week of June 23 - June 29.
- The number in the details are how many stars and then X/Y. X is how many cards you need to complete the mission and claim the reward. Y is the total cards of the mission. For instance, "6/10" means you need to collect 6 cards out of the available 10 to complete the mission.

Mission tracker:
- I have made some examples on the sheet.
- Just make a copy of it for every team you want to track.
- Type anything to the respective E bracket to light up the row. This indicates that you have collected that card.
- After enough cards are collected and you reach 100%, the J bracket will light up.
- Everything is manually tracked though, so you have to record finishing the "Chicago White Sox Collection" yourself instead of having the sheet helping you on that.
- Again, I am not sure how useful this is, but I figured you can track the missions you plan to finish, especially the group mission, and have an easy visualization as to how close you are to completing all of them. If you are bored at work, you can check the tracker and figure out what cards and how many cards you need from the AH to finish the whole package.

HELP: There are some cards with unknown OVR ratings like 7X because my resolution is horribly small and the game isn't friendly to me. If the reward are two cards, I can't see the one behind the first. If you know the ratings of those cards, please tell me here or leave a comment on the sheet so I can update them to the correct numbers. Thanks.

Last edited by Goliathus; 07-25-2019 at 03:48 AM.
Goliathus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 12:44 PM   #2
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

This is awesome! I have been thinking of doing this forever, thanks for doing this. I am pretty new to google sheets and drive. I saved it on my drive, but cannot edit it, only comment. It says to ask permission to edit. My question is if I edit it, will it change your original document? I think it is all linked.
Old 07-17-2019, 01:06 PM   #3
Goliathus
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRS95 View Post
This is awesome! I have been thinking of doing this forever, thanks for doing this. I am pretty new to google sheets and drive. I saved it on my drive, but cannot edit it, only comment. It says to ask permission to edit. My question is if I edit it, will it change your original document? I think it is all linked.
Asking permission will allow you to edit the original document, which is not really what you should be doing. Instead, all you need to do is to make a copy of it. Top left corner, File > Make a copy. Then it will make a copy of the sheet with you as the owner and you can do whatever you want with it.
Old 07-17-2019, 01:14 PM   #4
STLRS95
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus View Post
Asking permission will allow you to edit the original document, which is not really what you should be doing. Instead, all you need to do is to make a copy of it. Top left corner, File > Make a copy. Then it will make a copy of the sheet with you as the owner and you can do whatever you want with it.
Worked like a charm. Just ignore my edit request. HaHa

Thanks again for doing this, it is so much easier than clicking back and forth in PT.
Old 07-18-2019, 02:40 AM   #5
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

One thing I noticed - as it was relevant to me - two of the five Reds missions are missing.

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 08:38 AM   #6
Goliathus
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
One thing I noticed - as it was relevant to me - two of the five Reds missions are missing.
Added and Red missions rearranged according to the timeline. Be sure to remake a copy if you need the new collection sheet.

Last edited by Goliathus; 07-18-2019 at 08:47 AM.
Old 07-18-2019, 09:40 AM   #7
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

A quality contribution to the community! Thanks a ton.

“What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?”

“Everyone is an atheist until Templars begin marching in the rain.”
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Society's tolerance for violent criminals is dumbfounding.
"Alinsky works for me now."
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 12:47 PM   #8
Charlatan
All Star Starter

I started using this over the weekend (thanks!) and noticed two other missing missions in addition to the two Cincy ones mentioned above:

Do Broken Hearts Ever Heal (the 1994 Collection)
Marlins

Thanks again for the sheet. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how best to use it, but I AM using it!
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 01:25 PM   #9
Goliathus
Major Leagues

I believe those are part of the new missions? 24 missions are going to take me some time to update.
Old 07-22-2019, 02:03 PM   #10
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus View Post
I believe those are part of the new missions? 24 missions are going to take me some time to update.
Both the Marlins historical and the 1994 mission were in the original batch.

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:07 PM   #11
Goliathus
Major Leagues

The two missing missions are up and so are all the new ones. Hopefully I did not miss any this time.

Edit: There are some cards with unknown OVR ratings like 7X because my resolution is horribly small and the game isn't friendly to me. If the reward are two cards, I can't see the one behind the first. If you know the ratings of those cards, please tell me here so I can update them to the proper numbers. Thanks.

Last edited by Goliathus; 07-23-2019 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:50 PM   #12
Charlatan
All Star Starter

FYI, for the 1988 World Champion Dodgers mission, the Mickey Hatcher card is a 60 OVR.
Attached Images
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote