Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test > FHM - Beta Data Issues

Old 05-30-2013, 06:07 AM   #41
Merla

Do you still need help in updating Elitserien and Allsvenskan? Pretty quiet in here..
Old 05-30-2013, 12:32 PM   #42
Gabbe88
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Kvalserien

Build 34. Play game button missing when matches for the playoff to kvalserien (SEL/ALL) has been created.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:06 AM   #43
CmdrSharp
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbe88 View Post
Build 34. Play game button missing when matches for the playoff to kvalserien (SEL/ALL) has been created.
I was unable to reproduce this.

EDIT:
I think I misunderstood you - I did reproduce this. In my case, the games weren't even listed in the schedual - but after processing the next season, I was automatically moved up to SEL, together with another team.

Last edited by CmdrSharp; 06-01-2013 at 08:12 AM.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:09 AM   #44
Merla

Still very quiet in here and the Swedish league doesnt seem to be updated at all? If you need any help whatsoever, send me a pm.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:41 AM   #45
Merla

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm a new researcher for the Swedish league(s) and will be updating it massively from now on.
If you have any suggestions or if you've found any mistakes etc, please let me know asap.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:14 AM   #46
CmdrSharp
Minors (Rookie Ball)

The problem still persists, that any Swedish team cannot add players onto a deal in a trade. They can't even reach the point where they can be selected.
Should be noted that Sweden doesn't apply the same kind of player-rights that the NHL does - but you should still be able to offer a player to a club, and if the player, along with the new club accepts it - then it's fine.

Not sure if this is a data issue - but I guess it is.

Last edited by CmdrSharp; 08-03-2013 at 07:17 AM.
Old 08-03-2013, 08:45 AM   #47
Alessandro
Hall Of Famer

No, it's not a data issue. The entire transfer system for Europe is really not working, imho, at least concerning mid-season transfers. Just the KHL works a little bit more as you can trade there, but there are problems there too and not just a few.
Old 08-04-2013, 05:33 AM   #48
Gabbe88
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merla View Post
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm a new researcher for the Swedish league(s) and will be updating it massively from now on.
If you have any suggestions or if you've found any mistakes etc, please let me know asap.
You got a PM about Djurgårdens IF.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:32 AM   #49
Tompa8989
Minors (Single A)

Skellefteå AIK is underrated as f**k. From being champions to dead last in the league. That's impossibly.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:28 PM   #50
Merla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tompa8989 View Post
Skellefteå AIK is underrated as f**k. From being champions to dead last in the league. That's impossibly.
I know. I've only been a reseacher for the Swedish league for 10 days, so my main priorities have been to update the SHL and Allsvenskan teams. The Allsvenskan teams had players who retired 2 years ago and 22 year old players in the J20-team who left the team in 2011, for example (I even found a player who retired in 2010!)
But the Allsvenskan has been fully updated and I'm now setting the player abilities so it will be realistic (ie no more Asplöven and Karlskrona getting promoted and Timrå, Djurgården getting relegated) and players like Dustin Johner, Mattias Persson and Damien Fleury will score 40+ points per season. Hopefully, you'll see this in the next public FHM-release.

When I'm finished with this (hopefully by the start of next week), I'll be updating the players in the SHL as some players are extremely underrated (and some, overrated).

If you know of any specific player who is underachieving (or the other way around), please let me know asap.

When the SHL has been fully updated, I hope that I can update the J20 SuperElit before the release as well.

And by the way, the problem with Kvalserien (Pre-Relegation and Relegation) has been reported in the Researcher-forum and will hopefully be fixed very soon.

Last edited by Merla; 08-10-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:40 PM   #51
Torbilinho
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merla View Post
I know. I've only been a reseacher for the Swedish league for 10 days, so my main priorities have been to update the SHL and Allsvenskan teams. The Allsvenskan teams had players who retired 2 years ago and 22 year old players in the J20-team who left the team in 2011, for example (I even found a player who retired in 2010!)
But the Allsvenskan has been fully updated and I'm now setting the player abilities so it will be realistic (ie no more Asplöven and Karlskrona getting promoted and Timrå, Djurgården getting relegated) and players like Dustin Johner, Mattias Persson and Damien Fleury will score 40+ points per season. Hopefully, you'll see this in the next public FHM-release.

When I'm finished with this (hopefully by the start of next week), I'll be updating the players in the SHL as some players are extremely underrated (and some, overrated).

If you know of any specific player who is underachieving (or the other way around), please let me know asap.

When the SHL has been fully updated, I hope that I can update the J20 SuperElit before the release as well.

And by the way, the problem with Kvalserien (Pre-Relegation and Relegation) has been reported in the Researcher-forum and will hopefully be fixed very soon.
Björklöven, my local team and newly promoted to Allsvenskan, are also quite a bit off the radar concerning both the roster and individual players. As I've been following them since I was 5, I'll gladly help with player attributes and roster updates!
Old 08-12-2013, 07:29 AM   #52
Tompa8989
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torbilinho View Post
Björklöven, my local team and newly promoted to Allsvenskan, are also quite a bit off the radar concerning both the roster and individual players. As I've been following them since I was 5, I'll gladly help with player attributes and roster updates!
HATA LÖVEN!